The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:36 pm

[ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
I CHALLENGE SOMEBODY 

Currently Playing: No games
Pug sighs. He twitched a bit. He felt as if he was about to lose control. It was just one person, what is so bad? His demon made his temper go way up, and for some reason, he just couldn't stand it. He sighed as he strolled up the stairs. Possibly verbally confronting the man first? This was trespassing, and he would possibly go away if asked nicely... Who was he kidding? His demon would probably force him to take a whack. He approached the spot of royalty with a sigh.

Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:04 pm

Dammit was the first word that went off in his head when he heard the sigh of the person. Trey began to rise slowly from the chair. He turned around to see the short man with the dog like features. He stared at him for a short while, studying his features and thinking about what he should say. A breeze rolled over, as the silence went by for those couple of seconds. Trey began to open his mouth, "Excuse me," he stuttered trying to say the right thing not to set off this clearly upset man. "Do you mind if I just rest here. I won't do anything wrong. I'll even give you my swords to hold on to." Trey leaned over to grab his swords. He didn't worry about his swords, because if he didn't get them back, he'll just still them back. He began to give him his sword, but as he began to hand them over, they slipped from his hand heading towards the man, blade first. This was not going to end well.

Blue Mage wrote:
Nope, that chick's got tits. Pedobear ain't on that.

Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:31 pm

Pug caught the swords, which ended up cutting his hand. His eyes blazed. No, not yet, please! Pug staggers as the blood trickles down his arm, and falls off delicately at the end of his i. He growls a menacing dog growl. Pug is there, but is apparently not there, if that even makes sense. What did this guy DO? I mean, he was just resting... Those were Pug's last thoughts before blacking out as an evil thing took over his body. His appearance didn't change, but his aura went from stressed and kind to evil and bloodthirsty. His last words were: "Sorry, I apologize for taking your swords without permission."

Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:25 am

Trey stood there, looking at what seemed to have been a nice person that has began to be possessed. He stood there as he growled sensing the presence of him changing to that of a blood thirsty demon. Trey saw that the transformation was near complete as the man spoke, "Sorry, I apologize for taking your swords without permission." Trey hurriedly snatched his swords from him and threw all his weapons except his broadsword to the ground by the chair. He got into an offensive stance with his two hands gripping to top of the handle of the sword, and his legs spread apart, left leg and sword edge facing towards the man. "What's you're name, beast?" he asked once the silence ended. It appeared to be the end of the transformation, but the beginning of a battle.

Blue Mage wrote:

Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:21 pm

The Demon chuckled. "I have no name, just 'Pug's Demon.' You may call me what you wish. I feel very bloodthirsty, but I am respectful until the battle starts. Choose your weapon wisely, many are effective against me, little know how to use them. Solve that riddle before I transform into my true form. Sadly for you, it wont be my soft side, it will be the bloodthirsty rip-you-limb-from-limb side." He then takes a deep breath, and goes into a battle stance, snapping his fingers, causing electricity to flow through them.

Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:05 pm

"I have no time for riddles!" exclaimed Trey. He began to run towards the demon, with his sword following behind him. He saw a glimpse of lightning flowing through the demons hands as he came closer to him. Must be his power was the thought that ran through Treys head as he came to a quick stop. Trey thrusted his hand into the ground, and had began to chant. At the end of his chant, he had erected a pillar of earth from the ground, six feet tall and three feet wide. I have to be careful. Better stay on defense since I have no clue of what his powers are capable of.

Blue Mage wrote:

Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:40 pm

Pugs Demon chuckles. "What was the point of that?" He anticipates the mans next move. It would be nice to have his head... He cracks his knuckles, sparks of electricity coming out of them. "Bring it on."

Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:58 pm

"Distance!" He yelled to him as he began to grasp the broadsword again with two hands. He swung his weapon with great force towards the pillar of earth, flat side facing it. The force broke it away from the ground, sending the pillar towards Pug.

Blue Mage wrote:

Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:14 pm

Pug's Demon, focusing on not dying, Jumps out of the way. He growls. "My my, that wasn't a great starting move." He sighs.

Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:15 am

OOC: Sorry bout not posting. Been drowning myself in TF2. Gotta keep my Spy game fit.

Trey began the same chant again, preparing another pillar. " And you have a better move?" Trey said behind another pillar. This time it was a rather thin one; six inches thick and five feet tall. It appeared to have a groove in it. He stuck his hand into the groove and broke the pillar away from the ground. He held it in his left hand and his sword in his right. It was a make shift shield. This shouldn't weigh me down too much. he thought to himself.

Blue Mage wrote:

Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:22 pm

OOC: Add me on Steam pl0x

Pugs Demon focuses on the shield. It didn't conduct lightning, it was breakable, it was made of rock, and owuld deflect normal punches. He then analyzed the sword. It would cut him, so stay away from that. He then stretched out before plotting his next move. Lets see...

Pugs Demon goes into a battle stance, and gets ready to attack. He had thought of one or two ways to beat his opponent, and hopefully he would get his true form to come out to destroy him... That would be nice.

Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:59 am

Trey could feel his shield weighing him down. It was like wearing his backpack with all his weapons. Dammit! I'm going to be reduced to normal speed. he thought. I got to get rid of this demon as fast as I can. He began charging toward Pug as fast as he could, shield first.

Blue Mage wrote:

Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:16 am

Currently Playing: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
Transparent: Oh, the suspense!

Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:52 pm

HalfMoonMagister wrote:
Transparent: Oh, the suspense!
OOC:
/_██_/
|ಠ_ృ|

Blue Mage wrote:

Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:36 pm
 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2