The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:49 pm

[ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 48  Next
Phoenix Remedy 

OOC:I thought we couldn't control characters that other user made I didn't know we can't control side characters. Sorry I edited my post. Again sorry I'm new at this.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:23 pm

OOC: That's okay, you'll learn. Also, the dwarf is still on its way coming down from the ship, in other words, not close enough to use a short-ranged attack on.

BIC: As the dwarf heard no reply he called to the rest of the ship "Rebels!", and, seemingly understanding, about twenty dwarves, armed and ready, stormed out of the ship and onto the snow, beggining to charge towards their targets. About five had crossbows, and were standing on the edge of the ship, and seeing "KK" as a human and thus a bigger target, fired at him. The arrows wern't affected by the storm much, as the arrows were made special for the unpredicable weather of Varsk, so wind would pass through them. At the same time, a fully armored dwarf with a mace rushed towards Narn, battle ready.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:29 am

Koshindo thought "Do they really think just because I'm bigger they would have more chances of hitting me?" Koshindo jumped in the air swiftly just as the arrows were about to hit then he threw his dagger at one of the dwarf.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:52 pm

The dwarf smirked as the knife harmlessly bounced off of his chestplate, as he reloaded two more fired at Koshidno while he was still in mid-air, and a dwarf with a battleaxe stood under him, ready to cleave his legs off when he landed. Around Narn, a dwarf with duel shortswords charged towards him directly after killing a rebel dwarf a few feet away, and the mace dwarf got much closer, enough to smash Narns skull in.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:01 pm

"Dammit!" Koshindo thought "I'm in a tight spot, how am I going to avoid those arrows!" Then an idea snaped in Koshindo's head. He simply caught the arrows. Then he spinned around as he landed and jabbed the arrows in the dwarf's (the one behind him with a axe)eyes before he could swing his axe.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:25 pm

OOC: Auto hitting is a nono, but i'll let it slide this time. Just don't do it again.

BIC: Many of the Empire Dwarves saw Koshindo's skill, and hoping for bragging rights, attacked him. Surrounding him was a dwarf with throwing axes, one with a battle axe, one with a short sword/sheild combo, and one with a warhammer. There were three arrows now coming his way, as well as one throwing axe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaylin sighed with relief, the lead team secretary knew exactly what two "teams" to combine for this mission, now all she had to do was send a letter explaining the mission. Quickly writing a letter, she began mumbling something, as her hand started gain a blue magic aura, she touched the letter and it multiplied, there now being two. "Hmmm... Ray Deus and Bome Crallon... That would be 456 and 259." She said, then she looked at the wall in front of her, it was laiden with numbers, ranging from one to five-thousand, and, pressing the two aforementioned numbers, two portals opened, and she put one letter in each.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:42 pm

OOC: Thanks for letting me slide

BIC: "Oh s***! I can't handle all of these enemies, even with my skills!" Koshindo thought. He desprately tried to dodge the incoming attacks. He managed to dodge the throwing axe but 2 of the three arrows jab through his left arm. Koshindo thought "Now what? One of my arms is badly wounded and I'm surronded by a army of dwarfs! If I die hear I'll never see sensei again but I can't defeat these enemies either!" Koshindo then realized that he had to run. He made a quick sprint to a passageway nearby and hoped that the dwarfs woundn't catch up.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:08 pm

As Koshindo stuck out like a sore thumb, being much taller than everyone else, the dwarves from before still surrounded him, and two more arrows were headed his way. The dwarf with the sword and sheild combo jumped off of a snow bank and made an attempt to behead Koshindo, while the one with a warhammer wildly swung at his knees, and the one with the throwing axes began reaching for another.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:45 pm

Koshindo thought "Are you serious!" He knew that the 2 arrows were trouble but losing his head and knees would hurt wayyy more. He knew he couldn't run so he had to fight this impossible battle. He got hit with the two arrows on his leg. He then tried to attack both the sheild and sword dwarf and the axe dwarf with his dual blades. Trying to aim for there hearts he jabbed and hope that they would die.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:46 pm

The one with the axe was taken by suprise, as he didn't think he would be attacked yet, having not attacked yet, and was easily killed by the jab to the heart. The one with sword and sheild blocked with his sheild, but was knocked into the snow bank head first. The one with the warhammer grinned as his hammer cracked Koshindos left kneecap, and brought his hammer upwards to smash in Koshindos skull when he fell. The one with the throwing axes threw another one at Koshindos head.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:00 pm

"s*** your gonna pay for that!" He focus his chakara in a kunai and threw it at the dwarf with the sledgehammer. He felt certain that the kunai was strong enough to go the dwarfs chestplate. Then he held one of his dual blades up trying to deflect the axe. Koshindo then tried to sheild his head with his shovel just in case the sledgehammer dwaft didn't die from the kunai.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:06 pm

OOC: Uh, it's magic in this world that does stuff like that, not "chakara".

BIC: The kunai certainly DID kill the hammer dwarf, but the dwarf fell forward, and so the hammer hit the shovel without much force. The throwing axe was deflected by the blade, and so it bounced over Koshindos head and into the snow. The dwarf who had thrown the axe was now reaching for another, while the sword/sheild dwarf crawled out of the snow bank, and made an attampt to stab Koshindo in the back.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:21 pm
BR Member

From a distant hilltop, Bome watched a struggle. Several dwarves were beating on a human, which appeared to be defending itself with chakra. Bome began to run to help this solitary person, when suddenly he felt something drop into his back pocket. Seeing that it was a letter, Bome decided it could wait a moment and continued towards the battle.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:16 pm

The letter read: Mr. Bome Crallon, the Phoenix Remedy is in immediate need of your assistance, a large amounts of theives and bandits have emerged in the kingdom of Raffos, and apparently were strong enough to overthrow their king. There will be mage waiting to teleport you to your destination in Radesport, according to your current location you should be able to get there in one day and fouteen hours using Steamport, a Phoenix Remedy boat should be waiting in the neaby docks, if there isn't, then please wait a few minutes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ray Deus had just finished reading a similar letter on the island of Ragoth, and he was now waiting for a boat to come in the distance on the east side of the island. "Gah, how long will this take? Last time it took thirty minutes... They have magic and stuff, why can't they just teleport a mage here that knows more than just BASIC teleportation...?" He grumbled, obviously impatient.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:40 pm

Koshindo looked in back of him he realized that both of his hands were occupied. So he freed one of his arms by thowing the shovel that the axe dwarf laid on. He turned around quickly and tried to block the sword and sheild dwarf's attack. He noticed one of the dwarfs was reaching for a axe so as soon as koshindo pulled a kunai out of his pocket he threw it aiming for his head.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:23 pm
 [ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 48  Next