The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:32 pm

[ 4 posts ] 
Sirrus Azern 

~Sirrus(pronounced Seerus) Azern(pronounced Azern)~

~Story~
A long time ago, Sirrus lived with his family of His mother and Father, one older brother and two younger, twin sisters in a sector of the palace of the town Evelann. His Father was an astronomer, and he showed Sirrus the celestial bodies of the night sky and told him stories of their names and how they appeared. As Sirrus grew older, he started training to be a knight for Evelann. Sirrus failed at being a knight, And after his dad died, his family was proclaimed useless to the throne and were thown out. Sirrus was outraged, and began training himself to become any type weapon master. In the end, he had attained some skill of each weapon, though he favored the staff, crossbow, and Steel claws(sharp extentions of a guantlet). He remembered what his father had said abut Saturn. it had the ability to use all of the planets abilities, but since it had no focus, its power was weak. Sirrus didn't care about the weakness, and he chose Satun to represent him. The next night, he studied Saturn through his father's old telescope. as he gazed at it, he saw a gleam of light spead across the body of Saturn. The light had centered into one part of the sky, and the object seemed to be faling for Earth, and close to Sirrus. the Object struck the ground not too far from where Sirrus was. without thinking, Sirrus sprint off towards the location. When he had reached the area, he saw a necklace with a cyan gem shaped like a tear drop. he picked it up, and instead of being hot, it felt cold, like a gust of wind. he knew what this was, it was his gift from Saturn. he wore the necklace, and he felt like he had more power. for all he knew, he did. And thus, he began his adventure.

~Items, Attributes, ECT.~
Weapons: Silvan(Left Claws) & Reshore( Right Claws), Misore(Staff), and Hereven(Crossbow)
Element: A little bit of each/Storm
Appearance: long, Orange/Red hair; Deep Blue eyes; Black overcoat with long coat tails, blueish-white shirt and long baggy Tan pants.

If I'm missing something, please alert me.

Hakker IP banned me. I'm gonna say this cuz it doesn't matter, I think Hakker's gone COMPLETELY Powerdrunk.

Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:30 am

Shadow640 wrote:

~Story~
A long time ago, Sirrus lived with his family of His mother and Father, one older brother and two younger, twin sisters in a sector of the palace of the town Evelann. His Father was an astronomer, and he showed Sirrus the celestial bodies of the night sky and told him stories of their names and how they appeared. As Sirrus grew older, he started training to be a knight for Evelann. Sirrus failed at being a knight, And after his dad died, his family was proclaimed useless to the throne and were thown out. Sirrus was outraged, and began training himself to become any type weapon master. In the end, he had attained some skill of each weapon, though he favored the staff, crossbow, and Steel claws(sharp extentions of a guantlet). He remembered what his father had said abut Saturn. it had the ability to use all of the planets abilities, but since it had no focus, its power was weak. Sirrus didn't care about the weakness, and he chose Satun to represent him. The next night, he studied Saturn through his father's old telescope. as he gazed at it, he saw a gleam of light spead across the body of Saturn. The light had centered into one part of the sky, and the object seemed to be faling for Earth, and close to Sirrus. the Object struck the ground not too far from where Sirrus was. without thinking, Sirrus sprint off towards the location. When he had reached the area, he saw a necklace with a cyan gem shaped like a tear drop. he picked it up, and instead of being hot, it felt cold, like a gust of wind. he knew what this was, it was his gift from Saturn. he wore the necklace, and he felt like he had more power. for all he knew, he did. And thus, he began his adventure.

Weapons: Silvan(Left Claws) & Reshore( Right Claws), Misore(Staff), and Hereven(Crossbow)
Appearance: long, Orange/Red hair; Deep Blue eyes; Black overcoat with long coat tails, blueish-white shirt and long baggy Tan pants.

Not a chance.

Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:19 pm

Currently Playing: Team Fortress 2, Osu!, FTL, Cortex Command, Hearthstone
N30Chaos wrote:
Shadow640 wrote:

~Story~

Not a chance.

I agree With N30Chaos, u can't really have a little bit of both.
Trust me, i'd love to do that too, but nah.

On the other hand...

I really don't mean anything by this, but you should watch your spelling. (Satun? Guantlet?)

Er... like the description, but maybe what he carries?

The Story is detailed, good, good, (ahem... not as long as mine)

ORIGINAL! I LIKE IT!.

No, seriously, excellent variety, but with a couple flaws. I'd rp with him... maybe.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:47 pm

ConquestStreak wrote:
N30Chaos wrote:
Shadow640 wrote:

~Story~

Not a chance.

I agree With N30Chaos, u can't really have a little bit of both.
Trust me, i'd love to do that too, but nah.

On the other hand...

I really don't mean anything by this, but you should watch your spelling. (Satun? Guantlet?)

Er... like the description, but maybe what he carries?

The Story is detailed, good, good, (ahem... not as long as mine)

ORIGINAL! I LIKE IT!.

No, seriously, excellent variety, but with a couple flaws. I'd rp with him... maybe.

You know, you stroke your ego so far and long in this post it came little ego droplets that you quickly licked up from the carpeted floor. You're no f*** better then a person like Dragon Fang, stop acting like you are.

Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:59 am
 [ 4 posts ]