The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 16, 2020 1:35 am

[ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 ... 106  Next
SSF2 Beta Bug Report/Troubleshooting Thread 

MGN Username: CrazyNaut
Kirby's Yoshi copy ability uses the old sprites when using Egg Lay, and the Peach copy ability is the same with the Toad

Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:35 pm

:gameandwatch: Listen up i found a bug for Online Mode and it keeps happening! When i start a round it starts target test and the game freezes :luffy: :luffy:

Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:53 pm

MGN Username: RavinRaven
Currently Playing: SSF2, The Game of Love
Waifu: Luna (Gwain Saga)
WhyTheLife wrote:
:gameandwatch: Listen up i found a bug for Online Mode and it keeps happening! When i start a round it starts target test and the game freezes :luffy: :luffy:

Is dat u vash?
:shock:

Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:07 pm

MGN Username: CrazyNaut
This isn't a bug, but the Bug Reports page on the website is still the old 0.9b page

It's a Bug Reports bug

Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:33 pm

MGN Username: Starrow
Currently Playing: a lot
Waifu: Roll
When i try to update SSF2 BETA it says:

ERROR: Files are corrupted :jigglypuff:

Please, help me, it happens every update and then i have to re-install SSF2.

Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:21 pm

MGN Username: Lcb
Currently Playing: Ssf2 beta
Waifu: Shrek
-In event 3 (gourmet race) wario and kirby go to the left ledge of the stage and they stay there taunting
-Sometimes CPU's stay hanging from the ledges until they can't do it anymore, if you hit them after they leave the legde, they will hang from the ledge again and it's very annoying
-Sandbag has a graphic error when he does his down tilt, if you hold down, you can see that for a moment he has a big patch
-In mushroom kingdom, the CPU's don't know what to do with the pipe on the right of the stage to get to the other players, something similar happens in Palutena's shrine, if you are in the top of the stage and the CPU's are in the bottom, they don't know how to get to you, well, this happens in several stages with complex level desing
-It's very easy to get stuck in the mutant mudds' theme of the 3ds stage
-It seems like every time someone gets disconnected in an online match, I can't play with nobody anymore because that target smash thing happens and doesn't quit

Attachments:
ssf2.png
ssf2.png [ 44.73 KiB | Viewed 642 times ]
ssf2.png
ssf2.png [ 79.8 KiB | Viewed 645 times ]
Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:00 am

MGN Username: JetZflare
Sometimes online play will freeze at the start of a match and then show a time put error, I think this can be fixed by enabling P2P.

Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:46 pm

MGN Username: Bedoop
Currently Playing: Rayman Origins
Waifu: CLEOD-BOT
JetZflare wrote:
Sometimes online play will freeze at the start of a match and then show a time put error, I think this can be fixed by enabling P2P.

The game already is Player2Player, it's that one of you two's connection isn't good. Fix it. :sandbag:

Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:54 pm

MGN Username: JetZflare
Wait, no, I mean peer assisted networking
Also, sandbag can beat itself to keep from losing in time matches. Not fair. Not fair at all.
I think the best solution is to keep a limit on stock. Still, not fair.

Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:28 pm

MGN Username: Zexer
Not sure if this was intended or not, but you cannot airdodge after being launched until you perform an action (attack or jump).

Fan since 2010

Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:55 am

MGN Username: Randumbness132
Currently Playing: around doing nothing
Waifu: Yul. B. Suhray
That's intended.

Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:07 am

Currently Playing: OPTC, Yugioh, Naruto Online, Persona, SSF2, DBXV2
Waifu: Chie
While playing Turbo Mode, some characters like :marth: , :bowser: , or, to a lesser extent, :yoshi: , when using one of their moves (up special for :marth: , down special for the other two), if the rising hit hits and you cancel into just about anything before you slow down/stop, you can go FLYING off stage into the air. I feel this may either be a bug in the physics engine or on purpose just because it adds to the craziness of Turbo, but the odd thing is, :marth: has a tendency to SD when using it on stages like FD or Waiting Room, but not on stages like Konoha. (Neither :bowser: or :yoshi: SD when using their "Fly Cancel", as I call it).

When playing, I tend to have issues using moves multiple times when they connect, which i assume is your version of Stale Move Negation, which is rather smart. Unfortunately, this also counts for Practice, so when I am trying to practice combos, i end up missing a timing or move because it simply won't come out.

Again in Turbo Mode, some moves that create a glow (i.e. :link: 's DAir), when cancelled, will cause the glow to continue until another move is performed or, in the case of an aerial, the character lands. (Edit: for Link's DAir, the glow will continue until he uses his sword again, but moves like NAir don't cancel the glow)

When using Black Mage :blackmage: and using Stop (i use fully charge stop to test this) on a foe using their shield (I used Ichigo :ichigo: ), and hitting them with an attack while stopped, the shield will be shown damaged, but when they shield again, it will be back to what it was before they were stopped. (Note: i found this with Dramatic Smash, which also means it takes about a minute for the :blackmage: to be able to move, but the foe can still struggle away. Is this a bug or intentional?)

Last edited by Zetsus on Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:49 am

If you shield while a Deku nut explodes in front of you, you will get the dizzy animation while your shield just floats there. It disappears if you shield again or die.

Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:29 pm

MGN Username: Randumbness132
Currently Playing: around doing nothing
Waifu: Yul. B. Suhray
Zetsus wrote:
While playing Turbo Mode, some characters like :marth: , :bowser: , or, to a lesser extent, :yoshi: , when using one of their moves (up special for :marth: , down special for the other two), if the rising hit hits and you cancel into just about anything before you slow down/stop, you can go FLYING off stage into the air. I feel this may either be a bug in the physics engine or on purpose just because it adds to the craziness of Turbo, but the odd thing is, :marth: has a tendency to SD when using it on stages like FD or Waiting Room, but not on stages like Konoha. (Neither :bowser: or :yoshi: SD when using their "Fly Cancel", as I call it).

When playing, I tend to have issues using moves multiple times when they connect, which i assume is your version of Stale Move Negation, which is rather smart. Unfortunately, this also counts for Practice, so when I am trying to practice combos, i end up missing a timing or move because it simply won't come out.

Again in Turbo Mode, some moves that create a glow (i.e. :link: 's DAir), when cancelled, will cause the glow to continue until another move is performed or, in the case of an aerial, the character lands.

When using Black Mage :blackmage: and using Stop (i use fully charge stop to test this) on a foe using their shield (I used Ichigo :ichigo: ), and hitting them with an attack while stopped, the shield will be shown damaged, but when they shield again, it will be back to what it was before they were stopped. (Note: i found this with Dramatic Smash, which also means it takes about a minute for the :blackmage: to be able to move, but the foe can still struggle away. Is this a bug or intentional?)

This always happens to me; I believe it was kept for the same reason you stated... Turbo mode is chaos after all

Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:36 pm

Currently Playing: OPTC, Yugioh, Naruto Online, Persona, SSF2, DBXV2
Waifu: Chie
finallyfantastic7 wrote:
Zetsus wrote:

Again in Turbo Mode, some moves that create a glow (i.e. :link: 's DAir), when cancelled, will cause the glow to continue until another move is performed or, in the case of an aerial, the character lands.

This always happens to me; I believe it was kept for the same reason you stated... Turbo mode is chaos after all

While that does answer 1 & 3, and 2 is more just feedback, that doesn't answer 4. Bug? or intentional? (i also checked this in practice and the issue seemed to persist when i hit the foe with an uncharged FSmash, but not a charged one. odd.)

EDIT: Also the glowstick bug works multiple times as long as you don't use another sword move, so if you just use NAir to reset your air moveset you can get multiple stacks of glow on both sides.

Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:43 pm
 [ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 ... 106  Next