The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 2:14 am

Forum rules

DO NOT POST SSF2 OR GAME IDEAS/QUESTIONS IN THIS FORUM!

For SSF2 Discussion, please go here: http://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewforum.php?f=4

[ 4 posts ] 
Make an SSF2 Usergroup/Usergroup Ban Petition System 

Currently Playing: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
To avoid posts by spammers/nubs who just want to mess around, and toss random ideas about SSF2 without any prior thought. I mean think about it, don't you think we get tired of saying "No more new stages!" and "Quit spamming nub!" over and over again? I sure do!

Also, a person should be able to be banned from a usergroup should a group leader, and 9 others agree. That would cut down on the stupidity around here, especially if every major forum eventually gets its own usergroup.

Also, one more thing, if someone's signature is too large, and they are a repeat offender, their sig privileges should be revoked (if possible)

Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:23 am

Sneak'r Knight wrote:
To avoid posts by spammers/nubs who just want to mess around, and toss random ideas about SSF2 without any prior thought. I mean think about it, don't you think we get tired of saying "No more new stages!" and "Quit spamming nub!" over and over again? I sure do!

Also, a person should be able to be banned from a usergroup should a group leader, and 9 others agree. That would cut down on the stupidity around here, especially if every major forum eventually gets its own usergroup.

Also, one more thing, if someone's signature is too large, and they are a repeat offender, their sig privileges should be revoked (if possible)

Hence why the golden rules exist. I don't bother replying to those post. I simply report and let kiki/roy punish.

Yet oddly enough I never see roy in the section he's supposed to mod....and kiki's gone missing recently.

Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:40 am

Currently Playing: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
And yet the nub cup runneth over...

Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:43 am
Legendary Ghost

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XI, Left 4 Dead 2
It exists.

They're the devs.

:lock:

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:47 am
 [ 4 posts ]