The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 11:39 pm

[ 447 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 30  Next
McLeodGaming Mafia IV [Layton] 

Currently Playing: Ninja Gaiden III
Fly or Die wrote:
tch

Possibilities:
2) Genis is scum
3) Genis was roleblocked

That's what I can think up of.

These are the only possibilities actually. All of the other scenarios are either rediculous or ignore the fact that Genis DIDN'T get an inno.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:31 pm
BR Member

Currently Playing: Chaconne
Alright. As BB said, I have a slightly modified investigative role. I can't chose the person I investigate, but my results are slightly more specific.

As such, kevinb1229 is Maff. Not just guilty, Maff.

Concrete vote: kevinb1229

I suspect that Genis got role-blocked. It's the most likely scenario. Now, I'd like to see what Crabby got.

I'm guessing that The Silent One had some sort of special information as to who was innocent or not, seeing as he built at least one or two of our fellow townies.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:03 am

Basically this is a REALLY messed up mafia and we shouldn't regard anything as impossible.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:16 am

MGN Username: 194
Currently Playing: most likely Celeste
Waifu: Curly Brace
Believeblood wrote:
Basically this is a REALLY messed up mafia and we shouldn't regard anything as impossible.

I don't know if I should take that line as a compliment or as a complaint....

Avatar and signature pics by Semicolon.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:18 am

Sorry for DP, but I believe DJ wizard cop for I am his apprentice.
Concrete vote kevinb1229
Anyways knowing that kevinb1229 is a mafia it makes brikmaethor look a lot less suspicious... I'll keep this in mind.
@194 Don't worry it's a compliment. Creativity is good for the mind.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:21 am

Currently Playing: Fire Emblem (6-9), Shadow Dragon, Infamous, SSB, GNT4
Brikmaethor wrote:
Genis wrote:
You love to screw with me, huh 194?
He couldn't tell me if Crabby was scum or not.

If Unknown worded it that way, then that should rule out the possibility that Crabby was protected by a lawyer. The lawyer role could have been changed to prevent investigations entirely, of course, but that seems kind of useless, as it would indicate possible scum anyway. If no results were returned at all, then unless Crabby's house was somehow vacant, I do believe that the only possible explanation is that Genis was blocked.

Actually, to clarify, is it possible for someone's house to be vacant, Unknown?

Actually, I was in my house. I had attempted to investigate someone, but I wasn't able to leave. I'd say the situation was more analogous to someone blocking my door, not letting anyone in or out. This was most likely the cause for Genis being unable to investigate me as well.

As for my vote, I'm inclined to go off of the lead Layton has. Vote:kevinb1229

Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:42 am

Just before we vote him, could you explain just how Layton works? You're saying you can't investigate yet you get reports. I'd like a bit more info before I trust that.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:35 am

crabbyman66 wrote:
Actually, I was in my house. I had attempted to investigate someone, but I wasn't able to leave. I'd say the situation was more analogous to someone blocking my door, not letting anyone in or out. This was most likely the cause for Genis being unable to investigate me as well.

Actually, this is a lie. My role shows that he didn't even try to leave his house. Explain yourself Crabby.

btw, I'm Emmy Altava

Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:51 am

MGN Username: Tid
Currently Playing: Deep™ The™ Game™
I'd like to request being replaced if that's alright. I'm enjoying the game for sure, and it's a cool theme/gimmick, but I've got some IRL stuff going on right now, and I'm also trying to squeeze a bit more SSF2 work in at the moment.
Sorry.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:52 am

MGN Username: Pach
Vote: KevinB1229 I'll trust DJ for now.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:28 am

Currently Playing: Namco Museum Megamix
All right, suspicion's on me, huh? I personally think suspicion should be on crabby, since he claimed to try to leave his house last night. Gold could be a tracker or could be bluffing, but let's assume the former for the time being.

If crabby indeed didn't try to leave his house, then he's lying. Therefore, possible scum.
If crabby actually did try to leave his house, then Gold is lying about being a tracker, therefore Gold is scum or he's pulling a gambit. I'd personally assume the latter.

As such, crabby's looking really suspicious right now...

Vote: crabbyman66

Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:40 am
YIM

Kevin. If you want to remove suspicion from yourself, you should discredit the person who has a guilty on you, not some random unrelated to you.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:51 am

Gold, I'm trying to support you here. But if you insist...
DJ Wizard Cop, you're Professor Layton, correct? And you got specific evidence that I was Maff, am I right? If so, then you've made yourself a prime target for other Mafia members. Any self-respecting gentleman wouldn't make himself a target so early in the game unlesseither they were lying or they knew that somebody had their back.

Also, believeblood claims to be Luke Triton, Layton's apprentice. If "Professor Layton" investigated and found out that I am Maff, then he would have surely let his own apprentice know. The thing is, it just doesn't look like believeblood knew the results of the investigation.

Are either of you who you say you are? And if so, can you prove it?

Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:31 am
YIM

Currently Playing: Awesomenauts, SSBB, Project M
kevinb1229 wrote:
Gold, I'm trying to support you here. But if you insist...
DJ Wizard Cop, you're Professor Layton, correct? And you got specific evidence that I was Maff, am I right? If so, then you've made yourself a prime target for other Mafia members. Any self-respecting gentleman wouldn't make himself a target so early in the game unlesseither they were lying or they knew that somebody had their back.

Also, believeblood claims to be Luke Triton, Layton's apprentice. If "Professor Layton" investigated and found out that I am Maff, then he would have surely let his own apprentice know. The thing is, it just doesn't look like believeblood knew the results of the investigation.

Are either of you who you say you are? And if so, can you prove it?

Um... I don't think telling his apprentice has got anything to do with his role.

Before I vote for Kevin, I'd like to see what Crabby got, if he got anything at all.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:18 am

Who knows? They could both be bluffing. But yes, I'd like to hear what Crabby was able to get.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:31 am
YIM
 [ 447 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 30  Next