The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 5:51 pm

[ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
What annoys you a lot/the most? 

Currently Playing: UNIST
when people think putting all numbers to the maximum makes something funny
"HAHAHA HE GOT HIT 999999999 TIMES"

Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:41 pm
YIM

Kuro Kagami wrote:
when people think putting all numbers to the maximum makes something funny
"HAHAHA HE GOT HIT 999999999 TIMES"

Exactly, also commonly used by the faggots who ruined "Over 9000" by spamming it to death on anything even remotely related to a number.

Also those bums on steam who ask for free s***. I don't give a f*** if it's your birthday, stop being a begger and go do something in life to make me care about you.

Click to expand thumbnail

Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:28 pm

Why the f*** would you even let them beg at you? You can block people on Steam, right? Stop complaining about a non-issue.

Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:40 pm

Kyuubit Level Three wrote:
Why the f*** would you even let them beg at you? You can block people on Steam, right? Stop complaining about a non-issue.

Because they're my steam friends and I still try to keep that number of random E-people as high as I can because I'm dead inside.

Click to expand thumbnail

Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:44 pm
Site Moderator

Waifu: Trollbean
What's amazing to me is when you get added by a random person who does not share any games or groups with you and he begs you for games because "you have so many you must have lots of cash right please spare one game for me"

I would think it was an isolated incident if it hadn't happened twice to me already

Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:47 pm
TerminX wrote:
What's amazing to me is when you get added by a random person who does not share any games or groups with you and he begs you for games because "you have so many you must have lots of cash right please spare one game for me"

I would think it was an isolated incident if it hadn't happened twice to me already

This has happened to me once, after I friended some child gamer online 'cause he requested it.
Soon after, the scrub on steam was begging me to buy some stuff for him online, and I'm being serious here, because his parents wouldn't buy it for him. It's pretty obvious what the reactions were.

Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:22 pm

Clubby Bear wrote:
TerminX wrote:

This has happened to me once, after I friended some child gamer online 'cause he requested it.
Soon after, the scrub on steam was begging me to buy some stuff for him online, and I'm being serious here, because his parents wouldn't buy it for him. It's pretty obvious what the reactions were.

I once friended a kid had a habit of admin abuse on his special custom servers (Prick tried to get people to donate their TF2 items to keep his s*** server up). He also got pissy when I kept killing one of his donators who used noclip to enter my spawn and try to kill me and eventually kicked me for self defense. Also found out that IRL he told his teacher to eat a dick and got grounded for being an idiot.

I'm still pissed I didn't get the chance to Last Measure the a******.

Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:38 pm

i will be your internet girlfriend in exchange for steam games

Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:45 pm
Kyuubit Level Three wrote:
i will be your internet girlfriend in exchange for steam games

Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:49 pm
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Sekiro, Persona 4
Waifu: That’s right. PS4.
s*** like that is why i keep my profile on private tbh

Blue wrote:
lol Cry more, Terminex. f*** f**. lolololololol What a b****.

Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:37 pm
 [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6