The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 2:25 am

[ 98 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Great battles of Lylat (star fox rpg) 

Plot intro:Andross was a scientist on the planet Coreneria, who created many machines vital to the corenians. However one day he conducted a very dangerous experiment, and the corenerian general known as Pepper warned him against it. Ignoring the generals warning, Andross countinued the experiment.

The experiment went horribly wrong however and destroyed a sky scraper. General Pepper was forced to banish him to the desolate planet venom.Upon reaching Venom Andross's mind began to corrupt and twist. He began raising an army from the worst scum in the galaxy.

A few years later General Pepper noticed strange activity coming from venom, he sent the elite star fox team to investigate. The team consited of Ace pilot James Mcloud, master tactician Peppy Hare, and elite bounty hunter Pigma Dengar.

However upon reaching Venom Andross offered Pigma a considerable sum of money, and a position in his own elite team Star Wolf, if he would join him. Greedy Pigma accepted and lured James and Peppy into a trap, James was shot down and killed but Peppy escaped.

With haste Peppy flew back to Corneria, and warned general Pepper of Andross and his army. General Pepper Is currently looking for members to form A new star fox team. But all the while Andross and his men march planet after planet falls to their might. The only planet that is yet to be taken is Corneria itself.......

Profiles: Profiles should look like this,
Name:
apperance:
species:
history:
aflliction: (ie venomian army, cornerian forces, rouge ect )
ship name:
ship apperance:
homeworld: (ie Venom,Corneria,Katina ect)

Extra rules and side notes: As plot intro states, this game starts at the first fight with andross. (The Lyalt wars.) Once the Lylat wars are finished, it will go on to the next arc chronologicaly in star fox. (The Saurian crisis) and ect.

Also as the intro states the new star fox team has not been formed, so players may take on their roles. (ie somebody could request to be the replacment for fox.) You may also (with the other players permission.) Form your own team and travel Lylat righting wrongs.

And finaly I will not be taking a role as a character, instead I will be the game master. I will run the narrative.

*Edit*
I thought this up, and forgot to put it in. There will be an arena on every major planet of the Lylat system. (Corneria,Venom,Katina,Macbeth,Fortuna, and one will be built on Sauria when that comes in.)

Basicaly an arena will allow you to privately dual other players/teams. Or just face a course of enemys.

Pigma: my beutiful reward
Fox: I can't believe these guys consider themselves equal to team star fox
Peppy: Do a barrel roll
Fox: Ok maybe they are
Imagehttp://superstarultra.blogspot.com/ My guide to kirby super star ultra I hope to expand it.

Last edited by Healthylunch on Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:26 am

Location: not here!!!!!! Location: i alredy told u Location: quit asking!!! Location: glitchy thing!
well... i guess i'll join.

Name: Jack "Zippy" ZipMouth
Appearance: A bright yellow bird with a bright beak; blue on top and green on the bottom. Has jet black legs and red wing-tips. Is rather small for his species, only 3/4 the size of Falco.
Species: A parrot sub-species.
History: He was born in a deserted building on MacBeth 19 years ago in bird time. He was named Jack and soon nick-named Zippy by the others due to his amazing speed and agility. He got the last name ZipMouth (pronounced zipe-myth) because he was pretty hot-headed and spoke before thinking, thus needing to "Zip his mouth" more often than he did. His parents were abducted and drafted into Andross' army when he was only 8, and he's spent the last 11 years of his life tracking down his parent's battalion to get them out of there. He follows it by using an arwing he stole soon after his parents were taken. The driver was taking a quick bathroom break and forgot to take the keys out, so Jack took the chance to hop in and try to figure out the controls. He got the engine going, and took off before the poor pilot had a chance to even figure out that his transportation just got taken. He became an expert pilot and sometimes blended into a few large arwing groups if they were going after his parent's battalion. Though, he can be reckless and sometimes when in a rush goes too fast for the arwing to handle and crashes.
Affliction?: Thief, rebel (of Andross' army), hand-to-hand fighter.
Ship Name: The Tracker
Ship appearance: An old-model arwing painted jet black with a few replacement parts (a better engine, a large cache to store food and weapons, and enhanced lasers and jets)
Home World: MacBeth

phew! *wipes brow* glad that's over!

Default: Haingi
Purple: Hollow
Orange: Uchiwa
Blue: Orine

Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:14 pm

Name: Luke Razor
appearance: Pilot's uniform and he have a scar in his face.
species: Wolf
history: He has relation with Wolf's family, But he never tell anyone about it.
affliction: Cornerian forces
ship name: White Flash
ship appearance: prototype of an arwing it is fast but it have some problems in controlling in high speed.
homeworld: Venom - Moved to Corneria.

Once upon a time... Animals were telling each other jokes all of them laughed except the donkey, And in the next day they found the donkey laughing and when they asked him for the reason he said "I understood yesterday's joke."

Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:19 pm

Location: not here!!!!!! Location: i alredy told u Location: quit asking!!! Location: glitchy thing!
lunch, when do we start?

Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:45 pm

When a few more people join. Say when there are 5.

Imagehttp://superstarultra.blogspot.com/ My guide to kirby super star ultra I hope to expand it.

Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:00 am

If this turns out I may join when I finish mine...
I have been waiting for one of these, but I was hoping it would be done by someone whom I KNOW has experience. But alak, I perhaps will have to wait, to see whether it is worth joining or not.

And silently you die...

Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:08 pm

I'll try not to let you down. And yes a do have expirence with rpgs I have played quite a few. (Though on a different forum.)

Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:31 pm

Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
I guess I'll TRY.

Name: Kevin Post.
apperance: A Yellow-ish brown colored Fox, Standing at about 5" 2. He wears a long purple robe with dabs of Yellow on it. He has pointy ears, and purple gloves with the tip of the glove cut off where both his middle fingers are, and his thumbs. His boots are barely visible, as his robe is sometimes too long to see. He carries a boomerang, A bow and some arrows, and a gun, Which he almost never uses.
Species:Fox.
History: His father being killed by Andross himself, And his mother dying shortly after him being born, He doesn't remember much of his childhood. He doesn't know how he survived, and looks for anyone, who might know ANYTHING about his past. He wants to get off his current planet and get away from Andross, as he might want to kill the offspring of something he's killed before. He found someone willing to take him away from the planet in a ship by the name of Sneak Attack.
Aflliction: Rouge.
ship name: Sneak Attack.
ship apperance: A white ship with a few weapons on the outside. It's designed to be fast, rather than to attack. Despite the name, It's pretty weak on attacking. It can easily out-fly most ships.
homeworld: Venom.

Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:29 pm

*edit* actualy should I start now?

Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:20 pm

Well three is a good number, Some may join us later it is better than being sink in the sea of oblivion.

Once upon a time... Animals were telling each other jokes all of them laughed except the donkey, And in the next day they found the donkey laughing and when they asked him for the reason he said "I understood yesterday's joke."

Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:42 am

i say we start now, or at least pretty soon. like dragon said, it's better to start a little early than let this die.

Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:43 pm

The blazing heat of solar dawned hot on Venom, at the planets core Andross was finalizing his plans on the assult of Corneria. "THIS PLAN IS PERFECT ONCE CORNERIA IS CRUSHED I SHALL REIGN SUPREME ON THE THRONE OF LYALT, THIS SHALL TEACH ALL THOSE WHO SHUNNED ME!!!!" Andross bellowed. "I shall lead the attack my liege." Whimpered Grangha one of his captains. "GRANGHA YOU SCUM YOU COULDN'T LEAD AN ARMY OF ANTS YOU MAY JOIN THE INVASION, HOWEVER DORADO IN HIS ELITE SHIP SHOULD LEAD." Andross screeched maniacly pointing toward Dorado in his ship the attack carrier.

Meanwhile General Pepper was sending an SOS out all across Lylat. Seeking anyone brave enough to form his new star fox squadren.

Last edited by Healthylunch on Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:13 pm

can't wait! :wee:

Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:15 pm

Luke listen to the alert, "I heard this team was good, But nah I won't join it."

Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:31 am

genral pepper groans in agony as one pilot after another refuses to join. Suddenly he gets a transmission from James mcloud's only son. "Im in sir," the message reads.

OOC: If anybody wants to join team star fox now, then just know that fox's position has been filled, if nobody joins then the star fox team will not be involved in the plot.

Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:53 am
 [ 98 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next