The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:52 pm

[ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
January 5th, 2009 News (New Shop Items Added!!) 
Site Admin

MGN Username: [TSON]
Currently Playing: with myself
Lawsuit. >.>

Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:58 pm

Holy Moley Cleod, a shop? If I knew about this earlier, I would've bought myself a hoodie.
It's getting chilly down here in Florida.

I'll save up some money so I can buy a hoodie. Maybe one without the little lines around the 'M'

Sweet man, just a little too pricey.

EDIT: man if you only had a black hoodie

Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:06 pm

So cleod are these shop updates gonna be monthly or until you run out of idea's?

Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:12 pm

Currently Playing: Ninja Gaiden III
If it were me, I'd pay Cleod his profit (in donations) and make my own, that would save me $20 postage and packaging

Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:28 pm
BR Member

Meh. This has little effect on me seeing as I can't buy anything online.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:23 pm
Site Admin

ShadeTheHedgehog77 wrote:
Love the stuff thats there! by the way it would be nice if you can decorate the hoodies a little bit
That would make them heaps better! :D

PM me what you have in mind in terms of decorations

|~DVDV~| wrote:
But $21 for a bag?

That's the biggest of the bags, but there is a budget bag you can switch it to that's only $10. Look at some of the customizations options, the price changes depending on what you choose.

CardCaptor Sakura wrote:
I see the keyring hasn't changed.
I sure wish that instead of a circle, it would be the actual logo.

Can't do that with this site but if I ever get any made elsewhere I will post them for sale!

StrikingChaos wrote:
Eh. Probably won't buy anything for now, being the cheap f#%$& that I am.

But still, $34.95 for a hoodie?

How much did you expect? Go to Kohls.com right now and look at some hoodie prices, most of them are averaging $60 for some crazy reason, and one I found was on sale for $38.

Reashaun14 wrote:
Lmao U can either get a regular white hoodie for $15 - $25 or you can just get one that costs 34.95 with The McLeod Gaming Logo on it.
And Uh Cleod just a small question....
Is every Product From The Shop just going to be an item or cloth with the fist logo on it?
It wont have any pictures that have to do with ''A Super Mario World'', ''School'', ''Munchies to buy a car'', Animus and so on?

Of course it's cheaper if they don't have to use any ink or dye or whatever it is they use.

And no, there will be other things coming to the shop, I just haven't gotten around to it yet. I can't do Mario stuff though as you should know, for copyright reasons.

blablobb wrote:
Wow. You'll probably make a fortune off of this stuff. But Cleod--and I'm sure you've already answered this question (maybe not)--what do you plan to do with the money?

FYI I am only making royalties so I'm not getting anywhere near the full price of the products considering they are doing all the work for me. But since I can't afford to go buy a bunch of these things in bulk and mail them out myself this is the next best alternative. Don't forget, I'm not a retail business, I make games

Eraser wrote:
Who are those people you got to pose?

Those are their models not mine :lol:

RoyMaster4 wrote:
blablobb wrote:
Wow. You'll probably make a fortune off of this stuff. But Cleod--and I'm sure you've already answered this question (maybe not)--what do you plan to do with the money?

Pay bills and taxes, most likely.

That's right

Eraser wrote:
Personal use, you mean?

I wish :roll:

MG money is only used for MG related things so don't worry

coolnick123 wrote:
wow, cleods a dedicated man. I like the shop items there cool.Having a CD with all your music would be cool.But will there be sales and stuff?

The music I will have more control over, but as for the clothes and stuff Zazzle has the main control over sales. I can only put things on sales on things I already jacked the price up on (which I refuse to do since it costs enough for you guys already)

Pikamander2 wrote:
So Cleod, how are you going to prevent people from downloading the logo, uploading it to a custom clothing website, and then buying the item for a third of the price?

As much as I want to support MG, the above option is what I'll probably do unless the prices drop.

Is there any advantage to buying it here? I'm not trying to be mean; I just think you need to address this "issue".

Only I have the hi-res images :twisted:

And the advantage to buying it there is because it's the best and only place to do it right now.

Shy Geist wrote:
EDIT: man if you only had a black hoodie

CUSTOMIZE GUYS!!

Believeblood wrote:
So cleod are these shop updates gonna be monthly or until you run out of idea's?

I'll probably just do it randomly to help keep things fresh, I don't think we'll be running out of ideas any time soon as long as I have other characters to use (and some you guys don't even know about yet :xd: )

Anyway that's enough here, feel free to PM more questions if you have any

:lock:

Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:05 pm
 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3