The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 3:41 am

[ 5 posts ] 
Video Series: SSF2 20GX. The future of Falcon 

Current bounty hunters on the squad: Just me so far. Private message me if you wanna join.

Hey. 20GX is a video series I'm making about falcons metagame. Please watch and enjoy!

Episode 1: Pivoting and Ledge stuff!

YouTube Video:

To do list: IASA stuffs, Jab trapping, Combo tricks and tips [pvp clips in this one], Even more ledge and gimp in stuff, and Knee setup guide. That's all that's planned for now. Suggesting would be nice.

Criticism would be nice! I don't mind any hate, I'm very new to video editing and production

Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:47 pm

MGN Username: SoldierSunday
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash 2
It's really cool to see someone who has an interest in developing falcon and has done something by making a somewhat tutorial guide about it. But, most of this knowledge is already known by most falcon players, and for the video you could've gone more in depth by showing how to do a 'PC Drop'. Other than that, this is really cool, i hope we can expect more future videos from you soon.

YouTube Video:

This is a strong representation of falcon right now.

" You know what neither Melee nor Brawl have ? Controller input history in training mode." - 228zip, 2013

Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:14 pm

SoldierSunday wrote:
It's really cool to see someone who has an interest in developing falcon and has done something by making a somewhat tutorial guide about it. But, most of this knowledge is already known by most falcon players, and for the video you could've gone more in depth by showing how to do a 'PC Drop'. Other than that, this is really cool, i hope we can expect more future videos from you soon.

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxWRTwR5ABU ]
This is a strong representation of falcon right now.

Hey thanks for the reply first of all and I should have clarified that this is based off of not what's new for falcon but what falcon mains should use more I am well aware that this isn't new tech. And everything is explained in the descriptipn. But that's some really good insight you gave and isn't going to incorporate most of what you said in my future content. Thanks for the video link too

Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:27 pm
Site Admin

MGN Username: [TSON]
Currently Playing: with myself
i love the style of the video, i can't wait to see more tbh
only criticism i really have is just that the little blurbs after each section faded away a little too quick to read (and that you didnt post this on reddit!)

Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:06 am

tson wrote:
i love the style of the video, i can't wait to see more tbh
only criticism i really have is just that the little blurbs after each section faded away a little too quick to read (and that you didnt post this on reddit!)

Thank you a lot for the kind words I will work on the blurbs and also I will try to get a reddit account

Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:04 pm
 [ 5 posts ]