The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:38 pm

[ 11 posts ] 
Circular White Tiled Rock Arena, No Escape. 

Bio's in an RPG Character:
Should be third person. 50%  50%  [ 4 ]
Should be first person. 13%  13%  [ 1 ]
Banks Insert Onions? 38%  38%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 8

Circular White Tiled Rock Arena, No Escape. 

Currently Playing: Team Fortress 2, Osu!, FTL, Cortex Command, Hearthstone
I need something to do during lunch at school.
Basically, I'll have to fight 2 fights, and continue a forum game to pass the time.
Rules: No godmoding. No autohit. No crossing of the boundary. Spells and summoning kept to anything without requirements of outside reliance (ie: Full Moon, Forest Setting, Mirrors). I'll have a futuristic character, a second character from a future settings is accepted. If not, I'll formulate some kind of time-space disruption (I'm good at that kinda stuff). One foe. My bio is still under construction, will post link later.

Any takers? :mrgreen:

Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:49 pm

I'll take you with a Phantisy Star character from a game I might put up later. Give me a few to type her up.

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'
'Cause when the haters get goin'
My eyes just start a-rollin'

Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:41 pm

Ok, I have my bio up. http://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=10969&p=277907#p277907
Gary is in. Anytime.

Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:49 pm

Funny your "sniper" has an autogun, or machinegun if you must, and a rocket launcher, but no sniper rifle.

My name is Ninia Yartius. I am a fourteen year old Force although being a late bloomer I appear a bit younger. I am fair complected and have ice blue eyes, contrasting my short blue-black hair. Like most Forces I have long Elf-like ears, showing my flair for Magic. On a typical day I will dress in a black shirt with blue and yellow striped sleeves, a black miniskirt, blue leggings, black boots, and a stocking cap that is black on the bottom rim and blue on the rest save for a yellow puffball on the top. My twin shoulder MAG Gladatos, is impossible to describe with words, but represents my desire to master ice magic pretty well. Even though I haven't been studying magic very long, my neglect of the other elements, and Gladatos, has allowed me to excel in Ice and Stat-Altering magic. I myself aren't much of a threat, but Gladatos, given enough time, can unleash one of three devastating photon blasts that have been know to fell many a threat with the utmost ease.

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'

Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:36 pm

Ok... The autogun is a standard rifle, and he may only have one third weapon-the sniper or the launcher. Ready? You can start.

[Complain]No personality? No weapon?[/Complain]

Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:41 pm

ConquestStreak wrote:
Ok... The autogun is a standard rifle, and he may only have one third weapon-the sniper or the launcher. Ready? You can start.

[Complain]No personality? No weapon?[/Complain]

Umm... because everyone immediately knows everyone else's personality? I don't think so. And, yeah, no weapon, did you see the whole "I use ICE MAGIC" in there? I guess she would have a staff though.

Stretching Ninia thinks out loud," Ah, it so nice to be back on the nice and warm Pione- Whoa, wait. This isn't the Pioneer II."

She turns around and jumps a little seeing the wormhole is no longer there. She begins to rummage through her knapsack.

"I should have another in here somewhere. Monofluid, no. Monofluid, no. Difluid, no..."

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'

Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:39 pm

OOC: I'll "equip" my sniper rifle here... although it makes no sense.
Also: there we go. The staff. Thats what I mean.
IC: Gary looked around from the alley... no, nobody in sight. Now, he can test that portal those scientist gave him. Quickly keying in the password, he accessed the power.
Almost immediately, the world turned into an explosion of colors. After a moment of feeling weightless, He was suddenly back no normal, save for the pain in his head. Slowly, he opened his eyes to a blank arena. This isn't my destination... Is it? He thought. Swiftly, he brought his rifle up to bear... to a strangely dressed girl. Immediately, he brought his weapon down. Astonished, he attempted to say something, but after his "traveling", his mouth was too dry to speak.

Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:06 pm

If they were from two different dimensions, wouldn't they both speak different languages?

At least, Kerim and I thought about that.

Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:20 pm

OOC: Well, technically, we never directly talked to each other.

Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:59 pm

OoC: Well In phatisy star everyone spoke a universal language derived from English, in the English version at least. The dialect and some words would change but the structure of the language would remain the same.

Ic:
Ninia was used to this kind of thing. Random people popping into existence, but this man didn't have a MAG. Which means there must be something must be wrong with him. And then she realized it, disorientation, the missing MAG, and now the inability to speak. He was a Zombie, a hunter that has lost their mind to Leigen.

Drawing up her staff Ninia remarks,"Hell fiend, you shall harm no other."

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'

Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:17 pm

Gary croaked out a "Please... don't.", but feared that the girl couldn't hear him. Strapping his weapon on his back, he immediately raised his hands, the universal sign for peace. (OOC: I'll regret this action, but obviously, I MUST start a fight.) Unfortunately for Gary, he raised his arms too quickly, and his wrist blade flared into existence. "Uh oh" he gasped.

Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:05 am
 [ 11 posts ]