The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:17 pm

[ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
ALL RIGHT! WHIM'S LAST CHANCE LET'S GO! [SEXY RP IDEAH] 

Waifu: I'm married
Okay, I sent it to ya.
But it was being a little weird, so I'm worried that you might not get it.

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:40 am
YIM WWW

Currently Playing: The Game
Name: Ekyll Suomalainen

Occupation & Time period: Warrant Officer of the LeLv34 of the Finnish Air Force circa 1944.

Character appearance: Ekyll is clean shaven with a short cut that he maintains due to military indoctrination. Typical of people from Scandinavia, Ekyll is blond and has naval blue eyes; he is so blond in fact that it is almost white. He is a bit short though, standing at a short height of 168 centimetres. Having been dragged from the past, Ekyll maintains his service uniform whenever he sorties, refusing to put on anything else, even a flight suit. The uniform itself is coarse blue-grey wool for the flight tunic and a darker blue for the pants. He wears a M-43 German-style officer's cap that matches his tunic colour which also sports the Finnish roundel of a blue ring inside a circle of white.

Personality: Cool and collected. His usual tight-lipped nature hides well his perceptiveness in the heat of battle.

Machine: ART-1

Machine appearance: ART-1 is actually painted a matte white-grey with the 1944 low-visibility roundel of the Finnish Air Force (see below) where the wings would be. The nose, when in ART-WING mode, is painted with his squadron's icon (also below).
1944 Finnish Air Force Roundel. Note: The blue swastika has nothing to do with Nazism, it was considered a lucky symbol by Eric Von Rosen who gave the "white" (i.e. non-communist) Finland their first aircraft and considered it his lucky charm (he painted it on the plane he gave to the Finns). The blue swastika was banned after WW2 but can still be found in the modern Finnish Air Force today in various insignia.
LeLv34 Squadron Icon

Weapons:
    Shoulder Mounted Missile Launcher
    Lancet Gun
    Cold Metal Knife

Spirit Powers:

Bio: Born on the 5th of April, 1918 in the homely country side municipality of Rautjärvi. He enlisted for the Air Force after he finished his compulsory military service in 1930. He was involved in numerous engagements during the Winter War of 1939-1940 in which he flew under the wing of the soon-to-be legendary Eino Ilmari Juutilainen. Eventually, as the Continuation War rolled around in the summer of 1941, he flew other sorties but these were mostly boring air patrols along the coast of the North Sea. In 1943 he was transferred to the LeLv34, re-uniting with his mentor during the Winter War.

They say that by the end of the Continuation War, 12 pilots of the LeLv34 were listed as MIA, presumed dead. They forgot to mention the thirteenth pilot, Ekyll Suomalainen. Ekyll was shot down on June the 13th, 1944, one week after the Normandy Invasion, while on a routine patrol by a relatively unknown Soviet Ace who still remains unidentified by first name today. His last name was Lapanskii. It came to a surprise by the Soviets who came across Ekyll's empty plane wreckage with the parachute but no pilot a few days later.

Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:42 am

Lyonel Solobaid

Occupation & Time period: Hiding murderer in Greece during the very late 1800s during late winter.

Character appearance: Lyonel is relatively short, standing at 5'6", which was the height he stayed with since he was 15. He is constantly seen with his legs bent in a nonchalant way, further reducing his height. His hair is a mix of yellow (Not blond) and orange, with the orange usually showing at the edges; his hair is messy with the front reaching to the top of his eyes and the back going to the middle of his neck; his sideburns are very thick and long, reaching down to the middle of his chest and spreading out near the ends. His eyebrows are strong, yet slender, his eyes are slightly thin and seem to have no slant; his pupils are wider than they are tall and have a brilliant yellow. His nose is thin and low, and his lips are thin, while his mouth is slightly wide.
He's quite thin, and lacks muscles, which gives him a wire-like figure.
When he was taken in, he was wearing a large brown scarf which seemed to originally be red, wrapped sloppily from his ears to his neck; he wore an over-sized coat (Especially for him) colored gray which had scratches and dirt, reaching down to his knees; underneath the coat was a thick, baggy shirt and long ragged pants; he was also wearing long brown gloves and short black boots.

Personality: Lyonel has sporadic and unstable thoughts; though it doesn't mean he can't concentrate. He tends not to show his strange behavior, where he pretends to be slow and dimwitted. He hardly loses control of his temper, but he will berserk if provoked enough.

Machine: Guarlion

Machine appearance: Green and dark gray.

Weapons:
    Equipped: Magnum Beak
    Shoulder/Back: Six Slave

Spirit Powers::

Bio: Lyonel was born on January 4th, 1876. He was told to have a heart defect which would not let him live an average lifespan. While he was raised, he was very quiet and lacking hunger, and seemed to barely pass through education. However, despite his good behavior and obedience, he was constantly pestered and abused by his parents, calling him a mistake and hiding that they were glad that he would die before them.
Lyonel suppressed his anger and urges to suicide, which couldn't go on much longer. By the time he was 16, he brutally murdered his parents, making sure they would suffer every moment of their last moments of life. One of his father's friends got involved, and was quickly killed by him as well. He was quickly found out, and had to take refuge and hide.
Lyonel was practically dead by the time he was taken in, just before his life gave out. His body was nearly completely frozen despite his layers of clothing, and he was struggling to breathe; there happened to be a blizzard that year.

Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:10 pm

Currently Playing: Dota 2
Wow well I never RP'd before but always wanted to. This might get me motivated enough to try RPing.

Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:00 pm

Updated with my bio.

If this is about everyone, we might be able to start soon.

Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:27 am

Oh wow, I just re-read my character sheet. What the friggin hell was I thinking?

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:40 am
YIM WWW

Kittenpuncher wrote:
Oh wow, I just re-read my character sheet. What the friggin hell was I thinking?

wanna fix it?

Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:42 am

Whimskull wrote:
Kittenpuncher wrote:

wanna fix it?

Nah, too lazy. I'll just use it.

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:44 am
YIM WWW

Currently Playing: The Game
Damn, I didn't get lock on...

Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:58 am

Tootallay expected that spirit power.

Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:19 pm

Thaiberium wrote:
Damn, I didn't get lock on...

Well, there still are two more hidden ones...

Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:04 pm
Legendary Ghost

Location: Where angels fear to tread, and man is but a cautionary tale.
when does this start?

my commie wants blood.

Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:34 pm

It could start today...

Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:48 pm
Site Admin

WAIT!! Let me finish!

Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:52 pm

Kiki wrote:
WAIT!! Let me finish!

Lul, I forgot you wanted to join, we can wait a couple more days then.

Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:56 pm
 [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next