The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 1:47 am

[ 8 posts ] 
Communism and you! 

Presented to you by: Glorious Union and Komitet Gosudarstvennoy Bezopasnosto

Why, hello there little Mikhail, I didn't see you there on the way in! Why don't you sit down while I tell you about the glorious Government of our Glorious Union!
Alot of kids your age misunderstand communism, I don't blame you! Communism is very difficult to fully grasp, as is the history of this great Country. But maybe with a little teaching from Uncle Ivan, I can teach you the ropes of this wonderful system!

YOUR WORK PLACE!

In a communist country you are expected to work for the greater good of the country, not for yourself. For instance, when you get your paycheck at the end of the month and you go to collect all your hard earned Rubles, you are robbed at gun point at the bank and forced to turn 100% of your paycheck over to the government and in about a week the Premier will mail you, straight from the Kremlin, a percentage of your hard earned funds that is almost exactly the same as your friends and family along with other workers in the country. This percentage can range anywhere from 10% to 20%, depending on the current needs of the Country. This percent is designed to be just enough to buy food and other needs for your family, no need for any of that western greed. The Government knows how to spend our money! That's where this 80-90% of your Rubles come into play, the government spends it on what it sees fit. These government necessities can range anywhere from School to Military! Though most of these funds go to paying and supporting our Conscript based army which is spread all across Europe!

POLITICIANS AND YOU!

Politicians are here to look out for you and keep you safe, that's why we have no say in who keeps us protected. This is because normal people are prone to error, and will most likely pick the wrong person for the job. That's why the great Premier monitors and selects who exactly represents us in this great union! Every politician who is selected must have a deep Communist background and show deep affection towards the Premier!

THE RED ARMY AND YOU!

When you turn 18 conscription awaits every man in the union who wishes to get ahead in life! You will serve six years in the great Red Army! In the Red Army you will be taught the basic of combat, like not everyman can carry a weapon, so if your good comrade Vlad dies and drops his weapon it's your job to pick it up and take it along for the ride! You'll also be taught how to properly dance in the Red Army, so if you're taken captive you can wow and excite the enemy into a false sense of security and then dance away back to the east!

THE REST OF THE WORLD AND YOU!

Everyone in the world who doesn't belong to the Soviet Union is most likely out to get you and poison your mind with pro-capitalist thoughts, if you somehow get around their evil mind tricks the Capitalists will most likely kill you and send your mutilated body back to the Motherland so they can see the great Premier weep tears of strength for his dead comrade! Beware of Asian countries as well, they are out to taint communism and pain the Motherland! The Asian's can't be trusted as far as they can be thrown, this includes the Chinese who argue over islands that belong to the Motherland! The Middle East is also a land of Anti-Soviets who look to us with great hate, the sand states may be far from Moscow, but they can still not be trusted.

So now that you understand the basics of Communism it's time to move out onto the streets and scream with your fellow comrades, "THE MOTHERLAND IS MY LAND, AND THE ANTI-COMMUNIST WILL NOT TAKE THIS AWAY FROM ME!"

For more on the Soviet Experience click Here comrade and take a tour of the pure Soviet invention of the Sovietnet (Советский Интернет)

PAID FOR BY:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:49 pm

Fantastic. I think Communism is quite the subject.

Section for the dick suckers moderators to make them feel special talk about important issues on the forums. It's just a forum that is named "moderator section"

Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:09 pm

Red Mage Approves

Here's a good one. A KGB agent , a Red Army Officer , and a Scientist walk into a bar. Except, there's no Scientist and no KGB agent and its my eighth birthday and the Lenin is molesting me.. and Lenin is my dad and he's not a Revolutionist. my dad molested me.. a lot..

Nevar Forget: 25 October 1917

Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:37 pm

A great topic, but I'd prefer something else to rule my country.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:23 pm

Currently Playing: Fallout: New Vegas, Portal 2, Assassin's Creed 3, League of Legends, Gang Garrison 2, Team Fortress 2, Bioshock 2, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky
What would you like Piplup?

Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:06 pm

R yu tolking to me?

*whispers*Hey guy, guess what, I'm communist.

Also, you don't know what they say about uncle Ivan, Blue wouldn't like to know...

Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:31 pm

Currently Playing: The Game
I prefer the absolute monarchy of old. ROMANOV4LIFE

Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:52 am
Site Moderator

Very well argued. However, you're not even supposed to be here, today.

Jin wrote:
I support the bombing of Israel.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:18 am
 [ 8 posts ]