The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 4:49 pm

Forum rules

DO NOT POST YOUR OWN UNFINISHED GAMES YOU'VE CREATED HERE!

To post about your own projects go here: viewforum.php?f=41

[ 846 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next
[MP] Kingdom Hearts 

MGN Username: TheRealHeroOfWinds
Kingdom Hearts 3 to have a Big Hero 6 world, apparently the world takes place after the events of Big Hero 6. The plot is the heartless take over the old Baymax that was lost in the space time continuum stuff. While Sora uses the other Baymax.

Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:45 pm
Site Moderator

Waifu: Trollbean
Well, I'd been thinking about watching Big Hero 6 lately so I guess now's the time

Neat

Really though Decimate-It Daniel when

Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:20 pm

MGN Username: Lisnovski1
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash 2 Beta
Waifu: Myself
TheRealHeroOfWinds wrote:
The plot is the heartless take over the old Baymax that was lost in the space time continuum stuff. While Sora uses the other Baymax.

This could be a very good plot for a sequel.

Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:38 pm

Waifu: You!
Kingdom Hearts II.8 was announced, it has HD Dream Drop Distance, Birth by sleep 0.2, and an HD X - Back Cover (whatever that means)

PS4 exclusive

Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:58 am

Back Cover is apparently scenes from X, like they did with Days and Coded

Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:17 am
Site Moderator

X is apparently a browser game I'd never heard of before this point and BBS 0.2 is apparently Brand New

So I guess I'm gonna buy this s*** and so are you!! f***!!!

I was already planning to play the other two HD collections before KHIII though so it's fine, that's a lot of s*** to buy but it's ok

Glad people without 3DSes can play 3D now, that's probably the best of the spinoff games

Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:17 am

MGN Username: SuperSmashDrake
Currently Playing: Destiny, Smash 4, & Marvel Contest of Champions
Now I have to buy a PS4... Birth by Sleep 0.2 looks absolutely stunning, and 3D will be a blast to replay.

Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:06 am

0.2 is apparently a short episode, no details if it's a movie or game though iirc
I love Aqua, she is very cute. I wonder if they're gonna add extra stuff to ddd a la final mix

Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:25 am
Site Moderator

I'm hoping they'll fine tune the weird pokemon/ability reliance system that wasn't really explained well and didn't make too much sense

At the very least

Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:50 am

Term wrote:
I'm hoping they'll fine tune the weird pokemon/ability reliance system that wasn't really explained well and didn't make too much sense

At the very least

heartless have dreams too

the dream eaters are heartless having good dreams, nightmares are heartless having bad dreams

Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:53 am
Site Moderator

Well the story doesn't make much sense either but I was actually talking mechanically

It's been a few years since i've played so forgive me if I have a hard time explaining//remembering, but I recall the passive abilities for Sora you unlock with your pokemon friends (which replaced actual abilities, iirc?) only stuck with you as long as you had that pokemon in your party, which made changing to a new pokemon Not A Great Idea because your character would take a huge hit in the process

Things like that

Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:46 am
Site Moderator

Waifu: ElvisDitto
Term wrote:
Well the story doesn't make much sense either but I was actually talking mechanically

It's been a few years since i've played so forgive me if I have a hard time explaining//remembering, but I recall the passive abilities for Sora you unlock with your pokemon friends (which replaced actual abilities, iirc?) only stuck with you as long as you had that pokemon in your party, which made changing to a new pokemon Not A Great Idea because your character would take a huge hit in the process

Things like that

Yeah it worked like that. Certain pokémon had better abilities tho which makes switching to them later in the game A Great Idea.

I personally didn't really like the dream eaters idea nor did I care much for it tbh, I much prefered the Disney party member system, which strikes a stronger chord wiith me.

(you can now tweet mean things at me on Twitter @StevenEggplant)

Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:55 am

Term wrote:

Things like that

it replaces the ability melding stuff from bbs. when you had a pokemon level up high enough its ability from having it in your party would become permanent like how leveling up an ability in bbs would make it permanent at max level

Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:58 am

MGN Username: TheSilentHero
Currently Playing: Pokémon Omega Ruby; Pokémon Shuffle
THoT wrote:
Term wrote:

Things like that

it replaces the ability melding stuff from bbs. when you had a pokemon level up high enough its ability from having it in your party would become permanent like how leveling up an ability in bbs would make it permanent at max level

No, it doesn't. Certain abilities, like Fire Boost, need to have the Dream Eater in your party, while others, like Combo Plus, are learned permanently.

Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:17 am

THoT wrote:
0.2 is apparently a short episode, no details if it's a movie or game though iirc
I love Aqua, she is very cute. I wonder if they're gonna add extra stuff to ddd a la final mix

It's an actual game

Expect something like Ground Zeroes I guess

Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:53 am
 [ 846 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next