The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 4:30 pm

[ 309 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 21  Next
"Expansion Character" Moveset Speculation V2 

MGN Username: Knuckles for SSF2
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash 2
I'm thinking of making a Shadow the Hedgehog moveset as well as one for Tails and Blade and sonic and Knuckles. should I make these?

Ultimate Secondaries: Toon Link, R.O.B. Richter, Roy, King K Rool, Lucas

Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:32 pm

MGN Username: bagrielmarmanjo
Currently Playing: SSF2, M.U.G.E.N (rarely), GBA Kirby Games, SSBC, Deltarune
Waifu: i like bepis
BandanaDeeMain wrote:
I'm thinking of making a Shadow the Hedgehog moveset as well as one for Tails and Blade and sonic and Knuckles. should I make these?

wait
so
we can make movesets about them now?

out of ideas here '-'

Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:53 pm

I mean we can do sanic. so why not

Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:26 pm

Actually, i've already done a moveset for Blade (which i might post soon), but who knows.

out of ideas here '-'

Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:10 pm

Currently Playing: SSF2, Roblox, Kirby Star Allies, Sonic Mania Plus, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Pokemon Emerald, Leauge Of Legends
Waifu: Rera (SSVI)
BandanaDeeMain wrote:

That's a pretty good idea! I'm going to repost my Zero specials if you want.

YouTube Video:

Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:00 pm

MGN Username: Sonario
Currently Playing: games probably
Waifu: Speedwagon
isn't :tails: already in the game tho?

Also sure, go ahead and make them. Maybe I can contribute a little? (For example if you can't give Shadow a realistic gun, you could give him the Shadow Rifle which could work like a combination of Chibi's and Fox/Falco's guns.)

Flash Card: show

My thanks to Utah P. Teasdale (Harr) for the amazing Flash Card.

Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:35 am

Here's my Blade moveset. Sorry if it's too elaborate. I'm still working on Zero's
BLADE: show
Effects:
(ELK) Electric attack
(FIR) Fire attack
(SLS) Slash attack
(MAG) Magic attack
(WND) Wind

Ground attacks:
Jab:
1- Slashes semi-diagonally. (SLS)|2%
2- Does a 180 slash. (SLS)|3%
3- Slashes right forward, similarly to his forward aerial, producing an electric sword beam. (SLS/ELK)|5%
total:10%

Dash attack: Swings his sword right forward.|7%

Forward Smash: Slashes left forward, producing a stronger electric sword beam. (SLS/ELK)
uncharged: 14%
half-charged: 18%
fully-charged: 23%

Up Smash: Swings his sword upwards, hitting both sides, similar to Toon Link's.
uncharged: 10%
half-charged: 15%
fully-charged: 19%

Down Smash: Slashes forward and behind him respectively, similar to alot of sword characters' down smash (examples: Link, Marth), except the first hit
leads to the second, like Ganondorf's down smash.
uncharged: 7% (front hit)|5% (back hit)
half-charged: 9% (front hit)|7% (back hit)
fully charged: 12% (front hit)|10% (back hit)
total:12/16/22%

Tilts:

Side tilt: Stabs forward while producing electricity, has long range and multi hits. although connecting all hits is somewhat hard.|4% (first three hits)|
6% (final hit)|total: 18%
Up tilt: Similar to up smash, but is weaker and has less range, but also faster. Can combo into itself at low percentages.|4%
Down tilt: Swipes his sword on the ground, launches up.|8%

Aerial attacks:

Neutral air: Spins both him and his sword. Instead of launching forward like Sonic, it launches upward. (SLS)|7% (clean)(body)|9% (sword tip)(forward)|
4% (late)|total:11/13%
Forward air: Swings his sword forward in a semi-crescent, similar to Marth's (SLS)|8%
Back air: Stabs behind with his sword, similar to Lloyd's old Back air, but lasts longer.|9% (clean)|6% (late)
Up air: Swings his sword up, producing electricity (ELK)|8%
Down air: Swings his sword downwards, similar to Marth's, and can meteor.|11%

Grab and Throws:
Grab: Reaches out with his hand
Pummel: Knees the opponent|1%
Forward throw: Kicks the opponent forward, similar to Sonic's, but throws more diagonally upward.|10%
Back throw: Turns into his ball form and throws the opponent behind him spinning, similar to Sonic's.|9%
Up throw: Throws the opponent upwards and slashes them, similar to Link's, but faster.|9%
Down throw: Throws the opponent into the ground, similar to Ichigo, only more upwards.|11%

Ledge attack: Slashes forward.|8%
Floor attack: Generates a bolt of electricity around his body.|12%

Special moves:

Neutral special: Thunderbolt
Similar to Blue's Fireball, it can be charged, but is still different. The charge is visually indicated and can be stored.
1st stage: small shockball with a cross in it.|7%
2nd stage: a stronger bolt. explodes in contact.|13%
3rd stage: a sword beam.|18%
4th stage: multi hit thunder. not a projectile.|2% (first 4 hits)|4% (penultimate hit)|12% (final hit)|total:24%

Side special: Spin Slash
Blade starts charging up a Spin Dash while holding his sword, but instead of instantly spinning along the ground, he does a jumping somersault,
strong and deals quite a lot of damage in this form. And when he lands, he spins along the ground like a normal Spin dash, dealing 6% less than the
somersault version. In the air, it can be jumped out of after 1 second. (SLS/ELK)|15% (somersault)|9% (grounded)

Up special: Rising Thunder
Blade performs a sword jump similar to Lloyd's Tiger Blade and Marth's Dolphin Slash, but by pressing B again, he can do a downward slash with his sword
that goes down and meteors, however it is a stall-then-fall. Leaves blade helpless. (SLS/ELK)|2% (first three hits) (rising)|5% (last hit) (rising)|
8% (descending)

Down special: Thunder Smash
Ground:
Blade smashes his sword on the ground, generating a blast of electricity with two rays from both sides, which travel for 2 seconds before disappearing.
If timed correctly, the sword can meteor.
7% (sword)|14% (initial blast)|7% (rays)
Air:
Blade generates an electric blast downwards
If the opponent is hit by the tip of the ray, they are meteored, but it's not as strong as a normal meteor.
11% (ray)|14% (ray) (tip)|5% (rays)

Final Smash: Thundaga
Blade lifts his sword up to the sky with electricity, powering up, then generating countless lightning bolts that deal immense damage and circle around
Blade. for the exact number of bolts, 23 weak ones, 18 stronger ones and one final one which produces a shockwave.|1% (first 23)|2% (strong 18)|
8% (final one) (first hit)|20% (final one) (final hit)|10% (shockwaves)|total:67/87%

Final Smash (over 150%): Sacred Pillars
Blade lifts two swords in the sky and plunges them down to both of his sides, which creates two gigantic thunder pillars which deal immense damage.
10% (swords plunging down)|20% (first pillar hit)|70% (final pillar hit)

Special Attributes:
Shield: Blade produces a polygonal glass-like electric shield which doesn't shrink, meaning he can't be shield poked.

out of ideas here '-'

Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:12 am

Sonario wrote:
isn't :tails: already in the game tho?

Also sure, go ahead and make them. Maybe I can contribute a little? (For example if you can't give Shadow a realistic gun, you could give him the Shadow Rifle which could work like a combination of Chibi's and Fox/Falco's guns.)

a redesign of tails and sonic actually.

Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:43 am

Currently Playing: SSF2, Roblox, Kirby Star Allies, Sonic Mania Plus, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Pokemon Emerald, Leauge Of Legends
Here is my revised Zero moveset.

Character: Zero

Source Game: Mega Man Zero (2002, Game Boy Advanced)

Zero's Special Moves And Final Smash For SSF2

Notes: (PAR) = Electric Attack, (BUR) = Flame Attack, (RFL) = Reflect Attack, (GRB) = Grab And Throw Attack, (SLS) = Slash Attack, (FRZ) = Freeze Attack

Neutral B: Buster Shot (PAR): Zero grabs his buster and shoots a laser. The laser that fires works similar to Falco's laser from his Blaster, but the difference is that Zero's laser is green and does more damage. (Damage Percentage: 5%)

Side B: Chain Rod (GRB): Zero grabs any nearby or out-of-reach opponents with the Chain Rod and swings them behind him. Can also be used to grab ledges. (Damage Percentage: Grab: 2% if nearby, 8% if far away, Throw: 8%)

Up Special: Tenshouzan (BUR): Zero slashes up into the air with his Z-Saber, dealing fire damage to anyone on contact. Good vertical recovery and can move left or right during the attack. (Damage Percentage: 5%, 10% on final hit)

Down Special: C-Flasher (RFL): Reflects any projectile from an opponent with projectile-based attacks thrown at Zero. When reflected, the projectile moves faster, dealing twice the damage the attack usually does. (Damage Percentage: Usual Enemy Projectile Damage x2)

Final Smash: Time Stopper (FRZ)/Shingetsurin (SLS): Zero stops the time in any area that has the opponent in front of Zero. Zero then will be given a timer and a chance to deal some damage and fill up a gauge over him. If you filled the gauge before the timer runs out, Zero will raise his Z-Saber, and shoots two dark blue energy saw blades at the enemy, both of which have extremely long range. (Damage Percentage: Time Stopper: 0%, First Blade: 25%, Second Blade: 50%)

What do you think? I can't put it in a box though. I think my revised move set is pretty good.

YouTube Video:

Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:11 pm

bagrielmarmanjo wrote:
Here's my Blade moveset. Sorry if it's too elaborate. I'm still working on Zero's
BLADE: show
Effects:
(ELK) Electric attack
(FIR) Fire attack
(SLS) Slash attack
(MAG) Magic attack
(WND) Wind

Ground attacks:
Jab:
1- Slashes semi-diagonally. (SLS)|2%
2- Does a 180 slash. (SLS)|3%
3- Slashes right forward, similarly to his forward aerial, producing an electric sword beam. (SLS/ELK)|5%
total:10%

Dash attack: Swings his sword right forward.|7%

Forward Smash: Slashes left forward, producing a stronger electric sword beam. (SLS/ELK)
uncharged: 14%
half-charged: 18%
fully-charged: 23%

Up Smash: Swings his sword upwards, hitting both sides, similar to Toon Link's.
uncharged: 10%
half-charged: 15%
fully-charged: 19%

Down Smash: Slashes forward and behind him respectively, similar to alot of sword characters' down smash (examples: Link, Marth), except the first hit
leads to the second, like Ganondorf's down smash.
uncharged: 7% (front hit)|5% (back hit)
half-charged: 9% (front hit)|7% (back hit)
fully charged: 12% (front hit)|10% (back hit)
total:12/16/22%

Tilts:

Side tilt: Stabs forward while producing electricity, has long range and multi hits. although connecting all hits is somewhat hard.|4% (first three hits)|
6% (final hit)|total: 18%
Up tilt: Similar to up smash, but is weaker and has less range, but also faster. Can combo into itself at low percentages.|4%
Down tilt: Swipes his sword on the ground, launches up.|8%

Aerial attacks:

Neutral air: Spins both him and his sword. Instead of launching forward like Sonic, it launches upward. (SLS)|7% (clean)(body)|9% (sword tip)(forward)|
4% (late)|total:11/13%
Forward air: Swings his sword forward in a semi-crescent, similar to Marth's (SLS)|8%
Back air: Stabs behind with his sword, similar to Lloyd's old Back air, but lasts longer.|9% (clean)|6% (late)
Up air: Swings his sword up, producing electricity (ELK)|8%
Down air: Swings his sword downwards, similar to Marth's, and can meteor.|11%

Grab and Throws:
Grab: Reaches out with his hand
Pummel: Knees the opponent|1%
Forward throw: Kicks the opponent forward, similar to Sonic's, but throws more diagonally upward.|10%
Back throw: Turns into his ball form and throws the opponent behind him spinning, similar to Sonic's.|9%
Up throw: Throws the opponent upwards and slashes them, similar to Link's, but faster.|9%
Down throw: Throws the opponent into the ground, similar to Ichigo, only more upwards.|11%

Ledge attack: Slashes forward.|8%
Floor attack: Generates a bolt of electricity around his body.|12%

Special moves:

Neutral special: Thunderbolt
Similar to Blue's Fireball, it can be charged, but is still different. The charge is visually indicated and can be stored.
1st stage: small shockball with a cross in it.|7%
2nd stage: a stronger bolt. explodes in contact.|13%
3rd stage: a sword beam.|18%
4th stage: multi hit thunder. not a projectile.|2% (first 4 hits)|4% (penultimate hit)|12% (final hit)|total:24%

Side special: Spin Slash
Blade starts charging up a Spin Dash while holding his sword, but instead of instantly spinning along the ground, he does a jumping somersault,
strong and deals quite a lot of damage in this form. And when he lands, he spins along the ground like a normal Spin dash, dealing 6% less than the
somersault version. In the air, it can be jumped out of after 1 second. (SLS/ELK)|15% (somersault)|9% (grounded)

Up special: Rising Thunder
Blade performs a sword jump similar to Lloyd's Tiger Blade and Marth's Dolphin Slash, but by pressing B again, he can do a downward slash with his sword
that goes down and meteors, however it is a stall-then-fall. Leaves blade helpless. (SLS/ELK)|2% (first three hits) (rising)|5% (last hit) (rising)|
8% (descending)

Down special: Thunder Smash
Ground:
Blade smashes his sword on the ground, generating a blast of electricity with two rays from both sides, which travel for 2 seconds before disappearing.
If timed correctly, the sword can meteor.
7% (sword)|14% (initial blast)|7% (rays)
Air:
Blade generates an electric blast downwards
If the opponent is hit by the tip of the ray, they are meteored, but it's not as strong as a normal meteor.
11% (ray)|14% (ray) (tip)|5% (rays)

Final Smash: Thundaga
Blade lifts his sword up to the sky with electricity, powering up, then generating countless lightning bolts that deal immense damage and circle around
Blade. for the exact number of bolts, 23 weak ones, 18 stronger ones and one final one which produces a shockwave.|1% (first 23)|2% (strong 18)|
8% (final one) (first hit)|20% (final one) (final hit)|10% (shockwaves)|total:67/87%

Final Smash (over 150%): Sacred Pillars
Blade lifts two swords in the sky and plunges them down to both of his sides, which creates two gigantic thunder pillars which deal immense damage.
10% (swords plunging down)|20% (first pillar hit)|70% (final pillar hit)

Special Attributes:
Shield: Blade produces a polygonal glass-like electric shield which doesn't shrink, meaning he can't be shield poked.

Pretty cool! I like that you gave Blade two final smashes, like Ryu and Ken in Smash Ultimate, and add a unique twist to the second one!

YouTube Video:

Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:33 pm

This time I'll put Zero's moveset in a box. Also, sorry for double posting.

ZERO: show
Effects: (PAR) = Electric Attack, (BUR) = Flame Attack, (RFL) = Reflect Attack, (GRB) = Grab And Throw Attack, (SLS) = Slash Attack, (FRZ) = Freeze Attack

Neutral B: Buster Shot (PAR): Zero grabs his buster and shoots a laser. The laser that fires works similar to Falco's laser from his Blaster, but the difference is that Zero's laser is green and does more damage. (Damage Percentage: 5%)

Side B: Chain Rod (GRB): Zero grabs any nearby or out-of-reach opponents with the Chain Rod and swings them behind him. Can also be used to grab ledges. (Damage Percentage: Grab: 2% if nearby, 8% if far away, Throw: 8%)

Up Special: Tenshouzan (BUR): Zero slashes up into the air with his Z-Saber, dealing fire damage to anyone on contact. Good vertical recovery and can move left or right during the attack. Leaves Zero helpless, but good for recovery. (Damage Percentage: 5%, 10% on final hit)

Down Special: C-Flasher (RFL): Reflects any projectile from an opponent with projectile-based attacks thrown at Zero. When reflected, the projectile moves faster, dealing twice the damage the attack usually does. (Damage Percentage: Usual Enemy Projectile Damage x2)

Final Smash: Time Stopper (FRZ)/Shingetsurin (SLS): Zero stops the time in any area that has the opponent(s) in front of Zero. Zero then will be given a timer and a chance to deal some damage and fill up a gauge over him. If you filled the gauge before the timer runs out, Zero will raise his Z-Saber, and shoots two dark blue energy saw blades at the enemy, both of which have extremely long range. (Damage Percentage: Time Stopper: 0%, First Blade: 25%, Second Blade: 50%)

YouTube Video:

Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:36 pm

My Zero moveset's progress is going slow, but i'm still actively working on it.

out of ideas here '-'

Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:53 pm

Here's my Onslaught moveset. But first, some information on the character.

Name: Onslaught

First Appearance (In Game): Marvel VS Capcom: Clash Of Super Heroes

Move Set Based From: Marvel VS Capcom: Clash Of Super Heroes

ONSLAUGHT: show
Neutral Special: Magnetic Tempest: Onslaught uses magnetized metal ions and shoot in all directions from the front. This attack lasts longer if the O key is held down. (Damage: 4% per ion)

Side Special: Flaming Headcrush: Onslaught charges fast towards his opponent causing it to hit many times and can literally burn the player. (Damage: 6% per hit)

Up Special: Teleport: Onslaught can either teleport frontwards, behind the foe or on the other side of the screen and can teleport multiple times. Deals no damage and is useful for recovery.

Down Special: Hyper Gravitation: Onslaught summons electromagnetic balls that chase his opponent slowly and drag the foe towards him. This is a great follow-up for any of his other moves. This move is unblockable so it must be avoided at all cost. Similar to Ness' PSI Magnet, it can also heal damage dealt to Onslaught via projectiles from the opponent. (Damage: 5% per electromagnetic ball)

Final Smash: Hyper Mind Blast: Onslaught uses a powerful cannon. This move is more dense than all his other ones and can inflict multiple hits. (Damage: 12% per hit)

FUN FACT: When Onslaught uses his Final Smash, the screen turns black and his icon from Marvel VS Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes is shown before Hyper Mind Blast is used. This is a reference to when Hyper Mind Blast is used by Onslaught when the player is using him in Marvel VS Capcom: Clash Of Super Heroes on the PSX and the Sega Dreamcast.

YouTube Video:

Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:01 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: CSWooly
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright, SSF2, SSB4, League of Legends.

Click to expand thumbnail
Character name: Takumi
Universe: Fire Emblem
First Nintendo appearance: Fire Emblem Fates (3DS, 2015)
Archetype: Quick Tricky Archer.

Personal Mechanics:
- Competitive: If Takumi is at a stock deficit, Takumi's damage will be upped by 1.2x
- Air Superiority: All projectile attacks will do 1.1x more damage and knockback if the opponent is in the air.

Jab: A quick double strike with his bow and then a backwards flip kick. A good get-off-me option.
Ftilt: A quick shot from the Fuujin Yumi. A good spacing tool.
Utilt: A slash with the bow upwards.
Dtilt: A crouching stab with an arrow.
Dash Attack: A sliding kick.

Fsmash: A slash with the bow, a kick and then a shot.
Usmash: Three arrows shot upwards in a V shape.
Dsmash: A breakdancing kick.

Nair: A double kick followed by an arrow shot.
Fair: Microjumps backwards and fires an arrow. Can be angled upwards or downwards.
Bair: Forward flips and fires an arrow behind him. Can be angled upwards or downwards.
Uair: A reverse bicycle kick.
Dair: A divekick. If the divekick lands, Takumi will fire an arrow at the opponent, powerfully meteor smashing them.

FThrow: Takumi does a backflip kick to send the opponent outwards.
BThrow: Takumi stomps on the opponent's calf, before hitting them on the back of the head, forcing them into a tech-chasing scenario.
UThrow: Takumi throws the opponent upwards and snipes them with an arrow.
DThrow: Takumi slams the opponent downwards before disappearing and divekicking them downwards.

Neutral B: Sealing Shot.
Takumi fires an arrow. It can be guided slightly upwards or downwards. If Takumi hits the opponent, the opponents Damage Output and Mobility will be cut to 0.95x. This will stack up to three times and each debuff will last 3 seconds.

Side B: Replicate
Takumi briefly creates another copy of himself. Replicate has different properties that will depend on what is done. The Replica has 40 HP.
- If Takumi is hit when the replica spawns directly in front of him, the replica will act as a counter attack. This will be the case for the first few frames of the attack.
- The Replica will then start wandering around, it will attack the opponent of it's own free will, however:
- If the Special button is pressed, the Replica will be called directly to Takumi, allowing it to be used as a counterattack.
- If the Attack button is pressed, the Replica will unleash an attack called Vengeance, which will scale in damage depending on how much damage the Replica itself has taken.

Up B: Rend Heaven
Takumi does a backflip, before firing a powerful shot that propels him upwards at speed. Works as a combo ender as well as having full manoeuvrability.

Down B: Distant Counter
Takumi goes into a guard stance. Upon receiving a hit, he quickly jumps back and fires a shot straight at his opponent. Designed to keep distance between him and his opponent,

Final Smash: Power of Anankos
Takumi become possessed by the Silent Dragon Anankos, acting as the final boss of Conquest. In this form, he gets the following buffs:
- Takumi has a nice purple cloud surrounding him.
- All attacks become 1.5x more powerful and all Bow attacks have a Darkness effect.
- Takumi retains the infinite jumps buff of current Final Forms (Naruto, Goku etc.) and becomes much faster.
- Competitive and Air Superiority is applied to all attacks.

Special Moves Changes:
- Sealing Shot becomes "Draconic Hex Shot"
- The debuffs last twice as long, the modifier becomes 0.8x, and they will also suffer increased shield damage, decreased jump height and
- Takumi's Replicate gets changed:
- The Replica stands by him at all times, allowing it to function as a counter attack at all times.
- Vengeance is always at max power and will not destroy the Replica.
- Pressing Special will instead give Takumi a powerful Replica attack called "Dragon Breath", which is an explosion that will destroy the Replica and have maximum power.
- Distant Counter's attack comes out regardless of the hit and has much more power.

Click to expand thumbnail

SSF2 Backroom Character Analyst and Labber

Mains: :lucario: :simon:

Last edited by TSF.Strife on Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:01 am

jesus christ thats a big image

out of ideas here '-'

Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:41 am
 [ 309 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 21  Next