The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:22 pm

[ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
The Omnivident Book 2: Chapter 1 - Rumbles & Ripples 

Waifu: I'm married
Despite having been awake most of the night, Alice was filled with energy as she popped into the little tea shop with the others. Phora theorized that her master was still under the effects of the night's massive caffeine intake, but regardless, She cheerfully greeted everyone, giving hugs and asking about their training progress and the like, before her, Phora, and Sorbet took seats at the table (Phora sat on an empty chair with Sorbet in the front pocket of her gown.) But first, Phora nervously padded up to Miss Rachel with hopeful eyes, holding a small wrapped cake up to the woman with both hands.

"I brought you a present!" She said. "You saved Alice, so I like you very much." She smiled up at her with admiration. After the present was taken, she hopped over to a seat and climbed into it with Sorbet.

Alice watched this with a sweet smile, and went back to chatting happily with the teenagers, sipping the tea and enjoying a healthy first meal of the day. Phora enjoyed some of the tea, having gained a taste for it lately, while Sorbet refrained from consuming food, as usual, as totems don't really require food.

When the meeting was beginning, she listened quietly and sipped the tea. As she brought the cup up to her lips and sipped, she watched Miss Rachel uncover the teapot.

“I present to you, Ardor” and the lizard poked its head from the teapot. Alice looked surprised and nearly choked on the tea, eventually managing to spit it out. She wiped her mouth with a hurt expression and pushed the tea cup away. Phora laughed and Sorbet told her,

"Another reason why I do not consume human food, you child!" Phora just giggled and stroked his head, and he said no more.

Alice thought of a question. "Would it be okay if I take a fae home with me as a pet?"

Sorbet ruffled his feathers, as if to say, "Of course not, fool!"

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:58 pm
YIM WWW

Tsubaki was usually quite comfortable in Tea Thyme, always finding new flavors from around the world there, however she was a bit perturbed by current company. She tried to mimic Sangeeta's disappointed scowl at the younger girls, but only managed a bit of concerned worry. And while they were slacking off there was actual work to be done. She wished she had a better spiritual sense at times like these.

"I don't think that would be a great idea," She replied to Alice. "I don't know much about fae, but they're basically people right? Does that mean we should try our best to avoid harming them except in a worse case scenario?"

Meanwhile Antilita really just wanted everyone to stop yelling so much, but dutifully withstood the onslaught. It was important to have social grace even when no one else did, she thought as a fourth cube of sugar hit her new cup of coffee. What she caught of the conversion amounted to "supernatural trouble makers needed to be punched", though as the exact run down of problems were listed she decided that she'd put back the fifth cube of sugar- a minor, unnoticed gesture. She'd heard somewhere the blacker the coffee the better anyways.

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'
'Cause when the haters get goin'
My eyes just start a-rollin'

Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:36 pm

Currently Playing: Skyrim,Warframe, and League Of Lag
Lotus sat at the table. Her hearing painfully more acute than normal. Each word the others spoke seemed to hover around for far too long. Most of the meeting she resting her forehead on the table drinking plenty of water trying to fight off this. She was more focused on herself to really catch anything that was going on.

---

Id showed up late, as usual, loudly announcing her presence to the underclassmen that were suffering from the previous night's escapades. She listened to the rest of the meeting before interjecting again
"Can't we just burn them? I mean or is there some ritual we haven't learned? And if that's the case why haven't I heard of it yet?"

Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:39 pm

Waifu: I'm married
Daniel eyed Lotus with a downtrodden expression. He gently waved, then looked at Alice and Tsubaki, listening to their conversation.

Alice's attention was piqued as soon as she heard the gentle voice of Tsubaki. Phora jumped up in her chair. "Tsubaki!" The pixie said. "You know what happened last night, don't you? Why everyone's spirit was all wubbawubbawubba!" She jumped out of her chair and half-pounced on Tsubaki's leg, looking up at her. "We need to know so Alice can beat everyone up for breaking the rules, cuz I -KNOW- they did something not good. You can't hide from me~" She smiled, but then looked around suspiciously at everyone else. "I am so noble." Truthfully she was just upset that she wasn't invited to whatever happened.

Alice was busy deciding whether it was the volume of tea she had drank or the look on Tsubaki's face that had her in such a flushed state. Nervously, she tried to push away what almost happened between them last year.
"W-well... That's a good question. Most fae are smarter than animals, right? And they're so cute~ I couldn't picture myself mistreating them. I've been with Phora since I was a little girl, if they're like her I'd want to be with them all the time, like-" she stopped herself. "Well, nevermind, but if there's any pixies in the human world now, I can't even look at myself in the mirror if I don't let Phora meet them..." Phora was trying to chew on Tsubaki's phone when Alice turned to gaze upon her.

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:54 am
YIM WWW
 [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6