The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 12:10 am

[ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
When do you think Beta will release? 

MGN Username: Bedoop
Currently Playing: Rayman Origins
Waifu: CLEOD-BOT
IncredibleLuigi wrote:
Until we get a status update soon, I'm sticking with a February release.

You're Winner :chibirobo:

Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:20 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: KarmaPilcrow
Currently Playing: the waiting game
Waifu: Furry trash.
I'm saying Summer. I've got a hunch.

In fact, I'd prefer it be pushed back a definite amount like that. It obviously isn't going to be done anytime soon, so being perpetually in a state of "it's almost there" is just beginning to feel like...

Let's say v0.9b's third anniversary. That's my prediction, and that's what I'm going to be assuming. I'm tired of being angry and disappointed. Our building hype has turned rotten. It's turning us all into jerks. Especially towards the devs. Even if not aimed directly at them, I can't imagine they're too happy seeing a lot of our posts lately.

So enough false hope and guessing. Let's throw out our bad hype for now and give the devs a reasonable amount of time. Even if it's far away, we need a solid date to look at, and July 24th, 2017 is as good as any. We can get excited again when it's time to get excited again.

Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:32 pm

MGN Username: RespectThePixel
Currently Playing: Smash Wii U, every Touhou game ever
Waifu: Alice Margatroid
oops

Quote:
So enough false hope and guessing. Let's throw out our bad hype for now and give the devs a reasonable amount of time. Even if it's far away, we need a solid date to look at, and July 24th, 2017 is as good as any. We can get excited again when it's time to get excited again.

I don't like this date not just because it's obviously far away but it's also a few weeks before Smash Con
Like, what would they do
Of course reveals aren't necessary at events but it's tradition and it'd be a little disappointing to just see gameplay of a game we already have

Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:31 pm

MGN Username: DatSanicFan
Currently Playing: I'm poor so I can't afford games
Waifu: Cory Baxter
it'll release jan 2018 tbh. the feeling in my guy says there's no way its actually coming out this year

Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:54 pm

MGN Username: ProLuigi
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash 2 Demo v0.9b, Pokemon Moon
Harr Turnpike wrote:
I'm saying Summer. I've got a hunch.

In fact, I'd prefer it be pushed back a definite amount like that. It obviously isn't going to be done anytime soon, so being perpetually in a state of "it's almost there" is just beginning to feel like...

[ Image ]

Let's say v0.9b's third anniversary. That's my prediction, and that's what I'm going to be assuming. I'm tired of being angry and disappointed. Our building hype has turned rotten. It's turning us all into jerks. Especially towards the devs. Even if not aimed directly at them, I can't imagine they're too happy seeing a lot of our posts lately.

The devs definitely need more time to make this the best version yet, but I think they would get it done before that honestly. If they get it done, they wouldn't wait to release it later because they wanted to release it as soon as possible for us to play.

Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:50 pm

Waifu: zero suit wario
Honestly, I wouldn't have minded if they released the game just after Sandbag got announced and leave the rest of newcomers for the final version instead..
Well, it's too late for that, sadly.

Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:33 pm

MGN Username: ;Danny;
Currently Playing: Poker
Waifu: Gwyndolin
Harr Turnpike wrote:
Even if it's far away, we need a solid date to look at, and July 24th, 2017 is as good as any. We can get excited again when it's time to get excited again.

YouTube Video:

Cmon dude the hype may be gone but there's no need to look at it that way

Pochiman wrote:
Frank stretches his dick to the other side and asks his son to grab it. Then he ties his balls into a rock, and after that he cuts off his dick with his knife. Then he crosses by his dick.

Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:51 pm
 [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6