The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:39 pm

[ 74 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Destinies 

Time Setting:
It is 4978 A.D. The world has become a dessert land. The supply of water has become limited. Guns and bullets are no longer something that is used. The world has fallen short of all supplies. Food, oil, water, and pretty soon sunlight. People have heard many rumors of how to save the world and what will become of them if they do. People use swords to solve matters in this age. Some have powers some do not. The powers have enchanted their swords and with it they find the true light for the world, others do not. Tech has come very far, and they use very little oil. Things like land cycles and gravity ships are the result. The people of this time live in canyons and caves in search of the bright light that will shine among them.

Story:
"In this world... In this world are many tragities. In this world we suffer. My grandfather that used to live in this world once told me many stories. Stories that would make a hippaboar listen if they could understand our language. Before my grandfather passed away on his death bed, he told me one last story. It was about how the life of the planet was prolonged by a hero. He said that the hero was a young boy who traveled across the world and found the way to save us all. I was told that the power was called the Adimant Orb. I will seek this power, and save the world I live in. It is said to be hidden in the center of the earth. How I will get there I'll never know. But me and my sword Tuisahi, will stop the slow distruction of life. I wonder how many other brave souls have been inspired to embark on the same journey?"

Rules:
~Must have only one power.
~Power must have limitations.
~Standard RP rules.
~May only have one character.
~Once dead, there are no more chances. This means after one character dies you may not start over with a new character.
~Character may have one pet with them. This does not count as a character but you may start off woth one or two. You will get no more once you begin.
~If you plan to get a pet later in the RP, then in your Bio where it says pet, put, "NY (None yet.)" The pet(s) you obtain later in the story also olny go up to two.
~Magic is not used in this RP.
~Keep powers under God status.
~Only mention animals that are either a animal we see today in real life or a real life animal crossed with another real life one.

Bio:
Member:
Character name:
Apperance:
Pet(s):
Sword name:
Sword power:
Limit:

Adventurers:

Member:J-corp
Character name: Jerri Kale
Race:Caucasian
Apperance:Formal pink dress, blande hair in pigtails style, normal complexion, white gloves, and pink slippers.
Pet(s):Tigerparrot
Sword name:Tuisahi
Sword power:Able to make sheilds from the energy in her body.
Limit:Can only make one at a time.

Member: Battoubro/Sneak'r Knight
Character name: Meikyou
Apperance: a teenage girl with an average appearance, dark skin, brown eyes, and long black hair.
Pet(s): Jojo the Asshorse
Sword name: Nagareboshi Hozuki
(Shooting Star reflected in the water)
Sword power: Meikyou's blade can transform when she is in danger from a katana to a zanbato which seems lighter than it should be.
Limit: Meikyou can only transform the blade when her blood falls on it.

Member:R.P.G.
Character name: Blazer
Apperance: steel chain mail tunic, white shirt with golden lining/trimming, brown knee high leather boots with plating on the front of the shin *steel with a bronze over laying border*, white tanned leather pants, plane black leather belt, white hood lace tied onto the tunic with gold border along the front and long tattered white cloth strips descending from the bottom of the hood to the top of the calf.
Pet(s): abnormally large Komodo dragon
Sword name: Glacies incendia
Sword power: able to conjure and control fire
Limit: drains an equal amount of energy from blazer as conjured and time held and distance.

* Amount of energy drained and the rate it drains depends on how much he is trying to make and how far he is trying to send it.
ea. holding a small ball of the fire in blazen't hand will barely make him feel any different as to summoning a large wall of fire and keeping it contenous will drain him rather quickly and he would soon colaps from exoustion. Also, keeping that small ball of fire in his hand won't really affect him as to trying to send that ball half a mile away will drain him almost as fast as trying to summon that large wall of fire.*

Member: WereBob
Character name: Tsuru Nanaki
Appearance: Short orange hair, yellow pig-tails, red ponytail. Rich brown eyes, longer than normal eyelashes. She has light skin for one that spends so much time in the sun. She wears a black tank-top with a pink heart on it, a black skirt(or sometimes a pair of blue jeans shorts), and snow boots. On all that she has a sand colored cloak.
Pet(s): --
Sword name: Striker VII
Sword power: As it is a gun with a blade mounted on it, I dare say it is able to project small metal shards at very fast rates.
Limit: It has the ammo count. 12 round clips. Tsuru has two full clips.

Member: LurkRune
Character name: Enzo Valkrite
Appearance: Has grey-ish eyes with brown hair. Wears a duster along with a white T-shirt and brown pants. On his back lies a large sword that can be surprisingly unsheathed quickly. Has a relatively average appearance under all of that.
Pet(s): *Doesn't have*
Sword name: The Giant's Blade
Sword power: Can grow four times its size , with some of the weight missing.
Limit: Can only swing twice in this form, otherwise it stays like that for a unknown amount time and with all the weight on it.

May the path of the hero lead to the Triforce.

Last edited by J-Corp on Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:47 am

The story is pretty good but some stuff won't draw me to join like to advanced year, If their technology got advanced for more than two thousand yeas their technology won't just fall down like this.
There should be a reason like an atomic war or aganist aliens or other creatures, How can their be an orb with such a strong power to fix the world but no magic.
And I don't like the alien idea much, If it was something like this I would join.

Once upon a time... Animals were telling each other jokes all of them laughed except the donkey, And in the next day they found the donkey laughing and when they asked him for the reason he said "I understood yesterday's joke."

Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:05 pm

Currently Playing: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
Bio:
Member: Battoubro/Sneak'r Knight
Character name: Meikyou
Apperance: a teenage girl with an average appearance, dark skin, brown eyes, and long black hair.
Pet(s): Jojo the Asshorse
Sword name: Nagareboshi Hozuki
(Shooting Star reflected in the water)
Sword power: Meikyou's blade can transform when she is in danger from a katana to a zanbato which seems lighter than it should be.
Limit: Meikyou can only transform the blade when her blood falls on it.

Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:06 pm

Location: in your back yard saveing your soul from beaing devowered by the undead.
sounds intresting, i'l try it out.

Member:R.P.G.
Character name: Blazer
Apperance: steel chain mail tunic, white shirt with golden lining/trimming, brown knee high leather boots with plating on the front of the shin *steel with a bronze over laying border*, white tanned leather pants, plane black leather belt, white hood lace tied onto the tunic with gold border along the front and long tattered white cloth strips descending from the bottom of the hood to the top of the calf.
Pet(s): abnormally large Komodo dragon
Sword name: Glacies incendia
Sword power: able to conjure and control fire
Limit: drains an equal amount of energy from blazer as conjured and time held and distance.

* Amount of energy drained and the rate it drains depends on how much he is trying to make and how far he is trying to send it.
ea. holding a small ball of the fire in blazen't hand will barely make him feel any different as to summoning a large wall of fire and keeping it contenous will drain him rather quickly and he would soon colaps from exoustion. Also, keeping that small ball of fire in his hand won't really affect him as to trying to send that ball half a mile away will drain him almost as fast as trying to summon that large wall of fire.*

Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:21 pm

Dragon fang wrote:
The story is pretty good but some stuff won't draw me to join like to advanced year, If their technology got advanced for more than two thousand yeas their technology won't just fall down like this.
There should be a reason like an atomic war or aganist aliens or other creatures, How can their be an orb with such a strong power to fix the world but no magic.
And I don't like the alien idea much, If it was something like this I would join.

Aliens? Where did that come from?

Technology fall? Where did it say that?

The magic thing... I had left the house when I remebered that I should have let it be. Also swords... They're something like magic.

Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:01 pm

Location: in your back yard saveing your soul from beaing devowered by the undead.
i understand where you coming from j. *turns to Dragon fang* Instead of giving the chairictors free reign with the untamable and usually leading to god modding vast verity of magic, we each get one magic power through our weapon, and to ensure that that one power doesn't go out of control he put a consequence on it.

now, question for J. when do we start and how do we start out?

Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:08 pm

+ Respect for R.P.G.

OOC: You may begin any way you like. Just remember the state civilization is in.

Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:11 pm

ooc: /bows

Blazer looks out of the small alcove to the cloudless purple sky and smiles. " Purple sky at morning, hunter's prey takes warning. Purple sky at night, tis the hunters who take flight..."
Blazen crawls to the back of the alcove and scratches a large komodo dragon between it's ears. The lizard "purrs" and stands up.
"Come on, Soba, time to go catch breakfast." Soba gives a happy hiss and follows Blazer to the end of the alcove in the cliff. The alcove is about ten feet up into the cliff face about twenty paces into the canyon. A thud can be heard as Soba and Blazer jump onto the sand below.
Blazen and soba turn and begin to walk out of the canyon into the open desert.

Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:34 pm

Bio: I assume
Member: I think I am?
Character name: Tsuru Nanaki
Appearance: Short orange hair, yellow pig-tails, red ponytail. Rich brown eyes, longer than normal eyelashes. She has light skin for one that spends so much time in the sun. She wears a black tank-top with a pink heart on it, a black skirt(or sometimes a pair of blue jeans shorts), and snow boots. On all that she has a sand colored cloak.
Pet(s): --
Sword name: Striker VII
Sword power: As it is a gun with a blade mounted on it, I dare say it is able to project small metal shards at very fast rates.
Limit: It has the ammo count. 12 round clips. Tsuru has two full clips.

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'
'Cause when the haters get goin'
My eyes just start a-rollin'

Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:25 pm

OOC: The three's Bios have been added. Post your starter post and you may begin.

A very loud sound can be heard in the area that Blazer is walking in. In an instant a large explosion uccurs in the darkend sky above. Something of a large object can be seen falling. The shape automactically gives away that it is a ship of some sort. The ship hurdles to the ground in a very large impact, about half a mile from Blazer.

Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:12 pm

Blazer falls back and watches with wide eyes as the ship comes crashing down. "What in the light's name is an air ship doing all the way out here?!"
Blazer attempts to stand back up but is knocked back down upon the ship's impact. "Come on Soba..." Blazer sais as he stands back up, "Looks like the sky did bring us somthing, there may be crates of dried food still intact. Lets go check it out."
Soba nods and flicks his tung as they dash off twords the ship's crash cite.

Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:57 am

Currently Playing: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
Meikyou falls from the air, bruised and broken. She hits a tree and lands on the hard ground. "Where am I?" She asks herself grasping her ribs. "Broken..." she whispers. "At least they didn't puncture a lung... I need to be more careful climbing trees..." she grasps Nagareboshi Hozuki.

Jojo comes from behind a tree, yelping with concern.

Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:49 pm

Tsuru closes her book, and lets out a sigh. The librarian hushed her. She blinked as something caught her eye, falling from the sky, but she was more interested in The Striker VII. As her father said it was indeed a 'gun', but the way they worked escaped her. Not to say she wouldn't try it out, but she only had so many rounds. She had learned swordplay, the bayonet on The Striker VII made it just like a sword when held right, but others were better and she knew it. She sighed again, and was again hushed.

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'
'Cause when the haters get goin'
My eyes just start a-rollin'

Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:18 pm
Site Moderator

Member: LurkRune
Character name: Enzo Valkrite
Appearance: Has grey-ish eyes with brown hair. Wears a duster along with a white T-shirt and brown pants. On his back lies a large sword that can be surprisingly unsheathed quickly. Has a relatively average appearance under all of that.
Pet(s): *Doesn't have*
Sword name: The Giant's Blade
Sword power: Can grow four times its size , with some of the weight missing.
Limit: Can only swing twice in this form, otherwise it stays like that for a unknown amount time and with all the weight on it.

Eh, might need to tone it down a bit, but I don't know.

Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:02 pm

ooc: well i think i can help, when you say grow 4 times it's size how big and what kind of big are you talking about? are you talking about it becoming a great sword like clouds buster blade? or more like just a long 2h sword?

Blazer and Soba reach the crash site. "Wow...looks like something just tore it in half..." Blazer said gazing over the remains of the ship. He walks twords the remains of the back half and tosses some broken boards to the side revealing an entrance. Blazer walks inside and scans around taking a minuet for his eyes to adjust and spy's some crates.
Walking over he try's to open one with no avail, so he busts off the top with his sword. Immediately his face is overcome with excitement. Dried salted strips of meat fill the crate, Blazer replaces the lid to keep sand out of the crate and walks over to another crate that is broken. Inside are rolls of cloth and sewing supply's, a busted chest next to it revivals woman's clothing
"This must have ben a small liner, carrying cargo and a few passengers across the desert to the town a few miles west of the canyon. Best check for survivors...HEY! SOBA!" Blazer makes his way out of the back half of the ship, Soba is wateing for him outside and coks his head to the side as if asking 'what?'. I need you to see if you can smell out anyone in the wreckage, we may have some survivors."
Soba razes his head and turns his head in different directions flicking his tung.

Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:07 am
 [ 74 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next