The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 11:42 pm

Forum rules

DO NOT POST YOUR OWN UNFINISHED GAMES YOU'VE CREATED HERE!

To post about your own projects go here: viewforum.php?f=41

[ 1424 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 95  Next
The Legend of Zelda 

is the Arwing canon

Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:24 pm

Rapty wrote:
but where does chain chomp fit into the zelda timeline

A dream Link had and the Temple of te Four Sword, along with the Realm of Memories

Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:25 pm
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Undertale
So apparently Famitsu is confirming two new characters for Hyrule Warriors. Agitha from Twilight Princess, and someone named Lana. Guessing it's the girl with the short blue hair. Lana, lanayru, nayru? Maybe. We'll see when the scans come out I guess.

Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:08 pm

MGN Username: Hadou
Currently Playing: Hella rpgs
i laughed when i first heard about hyrule warriors. like link in dynasty warriors wtf
then i saw gameplay, and i stopped laughing

as hard

Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:16 pm
Site Admin

Nice. Anyway.

I'm really curious about Agitha. It's a really interesting pick to say the least. I wonder if her moveset is gonna be based around bugs. Or maybe use her umbrella?

Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:21 pm
Site Moderator

Waifu: ElvisDitto
Well, if anything there'll be lots of female characters to pick from then.

Kinda hoping they confirm Ganondorf, Skull Kid, Mikau and Darunia as playable characters anytime soon.

(you can now tweet mean things at me on Twitter @StevenEggplant)

Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:54 pm

Dr.Geno wrote:
So apparently Famitsu is confirming two new characters for Hyrule Warriors. Agitha from Twilight Princess, and someone named Lana. Guessing it's the girl with the short blue hair. Lana, lanayru, nayru? Maybe. We'll see when the scans come out I guess.

http://nintendoeverything.com/famitsu-c ... -warriors/

Zant's back as well it seems. He definitely seems like he'd be playable.

Steven wrote:
Well, if anything there'll be lots of female characters to pick from then.

Kinda hoping they confirm Ganondorf, Skull Kid, Mikau and Darunia as playable characters anytime soon.

Skip the middle men, just say Mask Link. Deku Link only has speculation as to who it could be, so Mask Link covers all of them.

Commission info - http://reiforce.deviantart.com/journal/

Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:18 pm
Site Admin

I think with Deku Link they made it pretty obvious that it was the shriveled up deku shrub from the beginning. They revisit the shrub in the end too when they were going back through the spirits from the masks.

Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:28 pm

Dr.Geno wrote:
I think with Deku Link they made it pretty obvious that it was the shriveled up deku shrub from the beginning. They revisit the shrub in the end too when they were going back through the spirits from the masks.

They never specifically said that, hence speculation. I'm aware that it's probably true, but they still can't have you play as Shriveled Up Deku Shrub, especially instead of Link.

Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:02 pm

Currently Playing: Apple
Waifu: Apple
if you literally talk to the deku kings butler after the whole maze chase part he basically says that my son wondered out too far from home and perished. also at the end during credits the butler is literally crying next to a dead deku. how is that not enough info to say that kid be dead and link has his face on.

also calling it mask link kinda makes more sense as i see it more as them making his combos switching between forms to attack somehow if he makes it in.

I AM APPLE

Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:08 pm

Baron Von Jiggly wrote:
if you literally talk to the deku kings butler after the whole maze chase part he says that my son wondered out too far from home and perished. also at the end during credits the butler is literally crying next to a dead deku. how is that not enough info to say that kid be dead and link has his face on.

also calling it mask link kinda makes more sense as i see it more as them making his combos switching between forms to attack somehow if he makes it in.

I know that, but that still doesn't mean anything. Having Mikau, Darmani and Deku Butler's Son makes no sense. Deku/Goron/Zora Link does. He's technically not a real character, just implied.

I'd like them to be separate because that would be sick, but together would be acceptable.

Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:14 pm

"but together would be acceptable"

and what, the devs have to run everything by you to make sure you accept it?

Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:31 pm

Masked Link just sounds like taking the focus away from great seperate characters. Majora`s Mask was built so they were just transformations, but here they can stand on their own, Deku Butler's son (Because YES that's who he is) included. Hell, this could be a great chance for him to be his own character

Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:18 pm

Ziku wrote:
Masked Link just sounds like taking the focus away from great seperate characters. Majora`s Mask was built so they were just transformations, but here they can stand on their own, Deku Butler's son (Because YES that's who he is) included. Hell, this could be a great chance for him to be his own character

He's a sad tree without an actual name.

At least some of them can talk.

Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:32 pm

Currently Playing: UNIST
Reix wrote:
Ziku wrote:

He's a sad tree without an actual name.

At least some of them can talk.

it's not his fault he died before the events took place
i'm sure if he died a little bit later he'd at least have dialogue

Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:36 pm
YIM
 [ 1424 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 95  Next