The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:44 pm

[ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
ULTIMATE PRIVATE BATTLE!! 

Break, I'm sure you know how private battles go, and the basic rules.

I'll be using Fang for this one: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4746

And I'll let you choose the place we will do battle in

Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:29 pm

because I have no character set up, and because I prolly won't fight here again, I'll just copy pasta a bio:

Name: Grey (fake)

Powers: Aside from his tremendous strength from his days training as a monk in his own world, he knows how to use “sonic arts” to hit things well out of arms reach ( a shockwave happens at the nearest object in front of his fists). his bracers can also withstand and attack from just about any spell/weapon.

Appearance: Grey dresses somewhat military like. He has dark red hair, brown eyes, and a slight tan. He wears a green tank, and belt suspenders that hold up his gray trousers. His feet are incased in brown boots that cover the better half of his thighs. They’re also held together with belts. And lastly, he wears bright, aegis bracers.

Bio: Gray grew up in his home world in a native village where monks helped him learn the “sonic arts”. Despite not entirely following there creed, they accepted him as there own, knowing his path was not the same as there’s, but still one of light. One day he saved a villager from a rabid dog, and shortly afterwards, was asked to join Ambermyth.

and we'll fight in a forest atop a mountain.

Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:37 pm

Awesome, forest stages are awesome.

Shall we begin?

Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:41 pm

Grey walked out from behind one of the forests many trees. the smell of evergreen was heavy in the air as his shoes crushed some fallen branches. this forest had no real path, the ground was covered in dried leaves and greens. the ambient light played off the uppermost leaves on the evergreens. however, this didn't distract Gray from the sausage off in the distance. his bandana sawing in the wind that blew past his...head?

"So, we gotta fight, is that how this is suppose to go?"

Grey said this spreading his legs apart, assuming a combat stance.

Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:49 pm

Fang looked straight back at the man in a stance across from him. His emotions didn't change at all, he kept his simple scowl on. The wind blew gently across his face, and it bothered him. It bothered him horribly. "This place is too peaceful...it almost feels to surreal..." he thought, looking around the area.

A young girl came running up to him. He didn't waiver from his position, nor did he turn around. "Elie, go far away from this palce, I do not want you getting hurt." he said to her, calmly, tyrign not to scare her, but he still kept a sharp tone in it. Elie stared at him for a while, and ran off.

He took off his coat, and threw it over next to a tree.
"I noticed that you want to fight me..." he said

Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:57 pm

Location: Everywhere and nowhere trying to find my place in life.
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 7, Dissidia Final Fantasy,Tony Hawk UnderGround,Ape Escape On the loose, Ape Escape 2 Digaea 1
"Hehe a battle..." says Blues in a far off tree

"DAMN IT REAVER!"

Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:00 pm

"Sure, I'm a little rusty, let's rumble!"

Grey charged his opponent, kicking up the leaves and brush around him, and even tearing branches off of trees that got in the way with the force of his mighty lunge.

Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:03 pm

Fang smirked at the man running towards him. He sidestepped and began to extended a leg. He was intending to trip up the man before he noticed what would happen, leaving him open for a flurry of strikes. "I can't let myself seem too impressed with this plan, I need to stay away from safe feelings, they'll make me lower my guard and be weak." he thought.

Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:08 pm

Grey noticed Fang's trick, but by that time it was too late to slow down. the Ambermyth tripped and flew threw the air, face first, towards a tree. however, his head would never hit that tree, and the sausage would never get off those free atacks he was hoping for.

*Boom*

Using his sonic arts, Grey hurled a punch, and it splintered the tree he almost ran his head into. now he was able to preform a much more graceful combat rol, and raise to his feet. "Gah! I'd better watch out for this one..." The ambermyth approached his opponent again, this time slowly and cautiously.

Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:17 pm

Fang smirked, he was almost on the verge of laughing. That fool, stumbled by one little trick, this will be too easy. He slowly walked towards Grey, but stopped halfway. "What's your name? I don't like fighting people whose names I don't know." he asked simply. His scowl returned to his face, he was serious about this fight, he didn't want to die in a place like this. Not with the wind sickly blowing against his face.

Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:23 pm

Currently Playing: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
Fury watches on in awe of the shocking battle.

Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:26 pm

"You can call me Grey, sausage. Might I ask what your name is as well?"

With that, Grey spun his hand around in a fancy, almost kung-fu like way. however, he was just chopping down trees, and plotting there decent on top of Fang's head. the bark ruptured and exploded outward as the lumber slowly tipped and fell forward.

Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:28 pm

Once again, Fang sidestepped, dodging the tree's fall narrowly. He loved to fight on the edge like that, it made him feel more alive, he thought of every battle as his last. He looked around at the trees, to make sure he wasn't in the range of any around him, then he turned back to Grey. "Grey...very interesting name, I'm Fang...and you'll be feeling my fists crushing your skull very soon." he said, with a slight smirk, but then quickly going back to his scowl

Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:35 pm

Grey didn't waist time with petty small talk. he promptly jumped into the trees overhead and disappeared into the evergreen's thick needle leafs. all his years training with monks taught him how to move stealthy if he needed too. even up in the trees with these flimsy branches, his movements where almost undetectable.

Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:43 pm

Fang brought himself to the middle of the area, with trees all around. "If I can't find you and knock you out, I'll destory the trees around me!" he shouted. He ripped off a huge chunk of the fallen tree, and jumped into the air. He took the chunk of the three and held it above his head, and turned so his head was facing down to the ground. He then started spinning, creating a drill effect with the chunk. "I learned this move 5 years ago..." he said

Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:48 pm
 [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next