The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 10:26 pm

[ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
yo bros 

Hope we start this soon. I haven't been getting my RPing fix.

Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:51 pm

Currently Playing: Dota 2
Name/Alias: Isaak Vivera/ Echo

Power(s): Isaak's body constantly emits a sonar like pulse, absorbing any waves that bounce back. This allows Isaak to have vision all around him. This only shows Isaak shapes, not colour. This means Isaak can't read anything unless the writing is physically etched into the object.

Appearance: Isaak is very well built due to his constant training in boxing. He doesn't care about his outward appearance at all. When the weather allows, all he'll wear are his black exercise shorts and nothing else. When it becomes colder or when someone asks him to put a shirt on, he'll toss on a grey long sleeve tee and a black jacket. When practicing his boxing, he'll have white hand wraps all the way up to the middle of his forearm. His black hair is kept at a medium length and often asks for it to be cut when he feels it annoying him. Sometimes Isaak will wear a blindfold to not alarm others with his very blank stare.

Personality: Isaak is very curious about the world around him. He constantly seeks to increase his knowledge. Isaak never gets hot headed over small things as he believes everything happens for a reason. Sometimes people will say Isaak doesn't show any emotion when talking to him.

Bio: Born the second child of two others, Isaak was much different from his siblings, he was blind. His parents believed he was a failure right from the beginning and that he couldn't succeed due to his impairment. Because of this, his parents hired Ed, a "babysitter" who dealt with disabled children. Ed essentially became Isaak's father as he was neglected by his real parents. Ed was very kind to Isaak, treating him as if he were like any other child.

Growing up "different", Isaak didn't have many friends. His parents didn't want to fund him for any proper schooling, so they decided that Ed should teach him how to speak and understand English. As a simple way to help Isaak exercise, Ed introduced Isaak to boxing. It was simple enough to let a blind man punch a bag rather than employing any more complicated equipment which made this perfect exercise. Isaak immediately fell in love with the sport using it as a way to release all his bottled up emotions towards his parents. Ed was the only person Isaak knew, sharing all his thoughts about the world with him. They were very close, Ed sometimes forgot that Isaak wasn't his child but merely another job he had to do. Even when he knew that Isaak's parents didn't need him anymore when Isaak turned 16, Ed kept on visiting everyday.

When Isaak turned 18, he wanted something more in his life. The word got out about this place of enlightenment one could go to. Isaak immediately became interested. He asked Ed to take him there. Ed was concerned at first, what would his parents say about him going off randomly? Isaak didn't care what they thought after all those years of negligence. After some persuasion Ed agreed to take him to the so called utopia. Isaak wanted more than that, he wanted the freedom. He told Ed that when they reach there, he has to turn around and leave. This was a lot for Ed to take in at once, but finally he felt that he was ready to let go and Isaak was ready to be on his own, despite being blind.

When Isaak's power got awakened, he experienced the closest thing to vision. Overjoyed, he wanted to share this with Ed, but then realized there was no more Ed. Turned down by this, Isaak went to go meditate and recollect his thoughts, preparing for all his questions to be solved.

Extra: He loves to meet new people. Some people also describe him as a Shaman by the almost emotionless, yet insightful way he speaks.

Wow I suck at writing. Can fix later when it's not almost midnight.

Last edited by Jin on Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:15 pm

Currently Playing: Mandolin
Live Grenade wrote:
Hope we start this soon. I haven't been getting my RPing fix.

we'll start maybe next weekend, I'm busy this next week

Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:40 am

Waifu: I'm married
Kiki wrote:
Whimzer wrote:
I think he means personality wise

I just read it now...he wouldn't DARE. My character is a minor!

wait, what
no no no
i meant she hates thieves...

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:04 am
YIM WWW

Currently Playing: Mandolin
s*** going down and we haven't even started

Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:26 am

Jinseng wrote:
Power(s): Isaak's body constantly emits a sonar like pulse, essentially turning his body into a radar

Hey.
Psst.
Sonar and radar are very different things. And unless you want us to think he shoots radio waves out of his body, I suggest you stick with sonar.

Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:56 am
Site Moderator

Okay, since this was talked about in Skype, gonna join it. Not gonna check much on it or the forums, so just go bother me on it for whatever as I do other things. Like what else does these profiles done while tired need.

Name/Alias: Ashley "Mimic" Fisher

Power(s): Ashley's power can only be described as "Mimicry". "Only be" as it is rather strange in its workings. While he can imitate the actions of a person, he can also apparently imitate properties of a object. For example, he can mimic a handgun and use his own hands as them; index finger for the barrel, middle for the trigger, and his ring and pinkie as "reloading" mechanisms. The bullets seem to look and feel like actual bullets, although they seem to disappear after stopping into something. He can also impose this property on handheld objects, like a tree branch with the sharpness of a knife.

However, there is some flaws in this ability. He can't completely copy one's powers. He can say, imitate a single fireball of a fire manipulator, although any more than one would be a futile (and silly) gesture. Ashley believes it has something to do about prolonged contact, although as he doesn't interact with many people, so any experimentation with this would take too long.

He can only hold a object's property as long as he holds the shape, as long as he holds them. This means the instant he changes his gun shape expression, it stops firing. In the case of handheld objects, the properties are retained for a couple minutes before reverting. He also needs contact, eyes for actions, and touch for objects. Which is why he carries a handgun, and a knife for both steel and sharpness.

In his own words: "I don't know how in the nine crows this power of mine works, but I'm not complaining".

Appearance: 6 feet tall, Ashley has a slightly muscular build and a pale complexion. He has green eyes, and short, curly black hair that he tries to keep straight. He has stubble, and a horizontal scar on the left side of his neck.

For wear, he's comfortable with a dark blue windbreaker with various pockets, along with black jeans. He wears black leather boots for footwear.

He usually has a tense expression on his face, as if something is about to happen.

Personality: Quiet and one not to trifle with, that's the general impression of Ashley. He doesn't go out of his way to talk to others, and tends to be on the rude side of speaking. Looking further he's still bit of a snarker, although an honest one to people he likes.

His world view is a cynical one. Even after his change in lifestyles, he still has a bit of a problem with trust. Although now he does have the thought that even the most rainy of days can have a bit of sunshine in them, so to speak. It's this line of thinking that can lead him to doing good deeds on occasion.

He is also very calm in situations. And dislike swearing as he did when he was younger, mostly putting in his own euphemisms instead. As for religion, he doesn't believe in that or anything such as luck or as he says it "An idiot's hope".

Bio: Born to uncaring parents, Ash lived his childhood in a bad neighborhood. He was already pickpocketing with "friends", and as he grew older, so did the number of crimes he commited. He became very cynical as a teenager, not trusting anyone besides the group he was a part of. Inevitably, he joined a gang as one of their peons, doing a lot of dirty work.

Eventually however, after one botched crime, he was heavily wounded with his friends leaving him to die. As it so happened, he fell at the doorsteps of a retired doctor. The friendly doctor helped him to recover, and despite Ashley's reluctance and paranoia, managed to befriend the wounded teen, as he went back even after his wounds were healed. Why did he help me? Ashley asked himself this many times as he helped the old man. While this marked the beginning of a new course for life, it was also the time where he met Cecilia.

A couple months later, he found himself face to face with a little girl, who was very curious as what he was doing in her grandfather's house. After some awkward exchanges, she too, formed an odd friendship with him. After she left, they continued communications through other means, and occasionally met up when both of them had the time.

As he eventually managed to graduate high school, he started doing various part-time jobs, while attempting to help others in his spare time. While it hasn't been successful, he felt a bit more hapiness than what he did before. One day, hearing about this so called utopia, he found himself joining in it, and lived there for several years, interested in this enlightenment. He found his ability was to copy the actions of others, something he found useless until after much experimenting. He continued staying there, although being mostly reclusive except in odd jobs or talking to Cecil.

Extra: He usually calls Cecilia just "Cecil".

Name/Alias: Cecilia Mercer

Power(s): Telekinesis, the ability to move things with just your mind. She has two variations of this. She can simply "push or pull" something, which she can do in either a small or a large area. The other is full on levitation, which she can only maintain if she herself can hold it physically, otherwise she can only hold the object in place for a moment.

Appearance: At 5'6, Cecilia has a healthy complexion. She has a slightly slim build. Her hair is auburn and is kept in a ponytail, her bangs just short enough to cover her brows, though long to the sides. Her eyes are blue, and she generally has a smile on her face.

She prefers a simple black hoodie. She wears dark grey cargo pants and black sneakers. She also enjoys having a pair of sunglasses for ascetic reasons.

Personality: Cecilia is cheerful, and is very vocal to others. She tries to get along with others if possible.

However in truth, she's very lonely, not having many friends to truly confide to. She still has a optimistic view on things, and attempts to help others when she can. Although that doesn't stop her from making snide remarks like Ash does at times.

Bio: Born to a rich family, she enjoyed an easy life. However, she didn't make many friends in the private school she was in. Her parents were busy, and she had no one close to her age to interact with.

Seeing her troubled, her father sent her to his own father, who he knew was a sociable person and had a tendency to assist others in problems. When she got there, she instead saw a older boy. After some conversation, she was introduced to Ashley. She was surprised on how crass he was, and the advice he'd given her on life impacted her more than he thought it ever would.

Afterwards, she slowly became more outgoing, and made friends, even if it was only for hanging around afterschool. She continued to stay in contact with Ashley, occasionally talking about her or his day, among other things. She soon found out where he stayed, and under the pretense of a vacation, decided to pay a visit to him...

Extra: Likewise to what Ashley calls her, Cecilia calls him Ash. and oh god why does she seem so similar to kiki s character whoa

Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:15 pm

Currently Playing: Dota 2
Live Grenade wrote:
Jinseng wrote:
Power(s): Isaak's body constantly emits a sonar like pulse, essentially turning his body into a radar

Hey.
Psst.
Sonar and radar are very different things. And unless you want us to think he shoots radio waves out of his body, I suggest you stick with sonar.

Thanks, fixed that up. I was too tired to think a lot of it through when writing it.

Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:37 pm

Eh, why not start making a list of these?

Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:56 pm

Currently Playing: Dragonball Xenoverse, Civilization 5, Europa Universalis 4
I have another character I would like to use... maybe I'll make another sheet soon.

Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:06 pm
Site Admin

kittenpuncher wrote:
Kiki wrote:
Whimzer wrote:
I think he means personality wise

I just read it now...he wouldn't DARE. My character is a minor!

wait, what
no no no
i meant she hates thieves...

Oh...well, then she'll look down on you as stupid and primitive ^.^

Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:17 pm

Waifu: I'm married
pffft

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:30 pm
YIM WWW

Currently Playing: AC: Brotherhood Multiplayer
Name/Alias: Alexander J. Stenbeck / Megabyte

Power(s): Alexander uses his intellectual powers to easily hack in databases and other devices. He can also transfer himself into a device and steal all the data inside it. When he leaves the device, he can use the stolen data as a weapon. With the stolen data he can fire green beams from his hands.

Another small ability of Alexander is that he can create force fields with the data he has stolen. However, the amount of stolen data decreases while making the force field, so the force field will be gone when he runs out of data.

Appearance: 6 feet tall, his eyes have different eye color. His left eye is light blue, but his right eye is green. In the dark, his blue eye emits a small light. Alexander has brown hair and his hairstyle is a little bit similar to Light Yagami's.

As a "normal" person, he mostly wears a slimline suit, but as one of the X-Men he wears a black and slim suit, with several green stripes on it. He has a black mask that covers all of his face except for his mouth. ( And his eyes so he can see, of course. )

Personality: Often very sarcastic and likes to outsmart people with his intelligence. He hates to lose, and often brags about how smart he is and how he can take on any type of enemy, but he is actually a real coward who just hides from the danger.

Bio: Alexander lived a normal life until he became 8 and got involved with computers. He loved to play games on his computer, and got more and more addicted to it. At an age of 14 he was a real computer genius and knew everything there was to know about computers. When he turned 16 he discovered his powers and hacked his own computer to see the result. He was extremely happy with his new abilities and used them to download games.

When he was 18 he used his abilities to download illegal files and such, and he was starting to do more illegal things as he grew up. When they discovered him, he was dragged into prison where he wasted 5 years of his life. When he finally got out of his prison, he swore he would change his life but he just continued stealing data.

At an age of 27, he developed his powers more and discovered he could use them to create energy fields or to fire beams from his hands. He noticed all the evil in the world and decided to make his own "superhero" suit. Megabyte was born.

Extra: He is still developing his powers, so he is sometimes clumsy at using them but they might get stronger as well.

But all shall fear the Slender Man.

Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:40 pm

Now taking bets on how long it will be before half the people who've made bios stop posting.

Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:45 pm
Site Admin

...Saruman. Did you even read the story providing the origins?

Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:47 pm
 [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next