The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 8:11 pm

[ 689 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 46  Next
"Expansion" Character Moveset Speculation 
BR Member

MGN Username: TSF|Cookies
Currently Playing: PM, Melee, Ultimate, Hollow Knight
Reserving Maxwell from the Scribblenauts series. If anyone wnats to help me with choosin a moveset from literally ANYTHING that has a physical form, feel free to PM me :P Also Wooly, your template is missing Winning and losing animation.

Shoutouts to Harr for this sick player card!

Join Chibi Nation, the 20CR Discord for all aspiring Chibi-Robo mains!

Click to expand thumbnail

Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:53 pm

Location: That Little Place in Your Head You Don't Know About
Wow no one has done a Shantae moveset? That's sad.

ImageImageImage

Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:56 pm

Waifu: zero suit wario
BlazingBarrager wrote:
Wow no one has done a Shantae moveset? That's sad.

If you want one so much, why don't you do one

Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:02 pm

MGN Username: AnimeKing2020
Currently Playing: Undertale (2/3 Routes Finished.), Sm4sh, SSF2, Sudmemo,Mario And Luigi Paper Jam,Sonic World (99%)
Newcomer To SSF2: Lucario
Jab Combo: Three Hits Just Like In Sm4sh
Up Tilt: Sm4sh Up Tilt
Down Tilt: Sm4sh Down Tilt
Side Tilt: Light Jab That Pushes Back With Lucario's Aura
Up Air: Sm4sh Up Air
Neutral Air: Sm4sh Neutral Air
Down Air: Sm4sh Down Air
Back Air: Sm4sh Back Air
Forward Air: Sm4sh Forward Air
Up Smash: Sm4sh Up Smash
Side Smash: Sm4sh Side Smash
Down Smash:Sm4sh Down Smash
Neutral Special: Aura Sphere Sm4sh
Side Special: Force Palm Sm4sh
Down Special: Double Team
Up Special: Extreme Speed
Up Grab: Sm4sh Up Grab
Down Grab: Sm4sh Down Grab
Forward Grab: Sm4sh Forward Grab
Back Grab: Sm4sh Back Grab
Special Effect: Sm4sh { The More Power The Stronger The Lucario}
Final Smash: Aura Combo...
{Aura Combo Consists Of A Very Fast Series Of Jabs, Punches, And Kicks Leading Into An Aerial Combo Which Will Send Opponents Flying Depending On Opponents' Damage.}
[ Aura Combo Initiates By A Close Range Surge Of Aura That Once Initiates Has A Lot Of Power Without The Special Effect]
Special Effect Limit: 200%
**All Damage Ratios Are Not Accurate.**
Jab Combo Damage Ratio: 3-12%
UTilt Damage Ratio: 5-7%
STilt Damage Ratio: 3-15%
DTilt Damage Ratio: 1-5%
USmash Damage Ratio: 9-17%
SSmash Damage Ratio: 11-19%
DSmash Damage Ratio: 8-14%
UAir Damage Ratio: 7-10%
NAir Damage Ratio: 7-9%
DAir Damage Ratio: 5-12%
BAir Damage Ratio: 9-16%
FAir Damage Ratio: 5-8%
NSpecial Damage Ratio: 8-12%
NSpecial (Charged) Damage Ratio: 16-24%
SSpecial Damage Ratio: 4-11%
SSpecial (Grab) Damahe Ratio: 8-15%
DSpecial Damage Ratio: 0-15%
USpecial Damage Ratio: 0-6%
UGrab Damage Ratio: 0-5%
FGrab Damage Ratio: 0-6%
DGrab Damage Ratio: 0-8%
BGrab Damage Ratio: 0-10%
Special Effect: Gives All Damage Ratios Triple Their Said Damage....

Mains: TBD

Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:48 pm
BR Member

First of all, its Back/Forward/Up/Down Throw, not Grab. You dont grab downwards do you? Second, could you make it abit more... readable. It may be just me, but I wouldnt say no to a bit moreparagraphes between groind moves, airials, specials and such. And lastly, all you did was Copy&Paste Lucarios Smash 4 moveset with a different Final Smash and increased his Aura Limit (thats what his special is called like)by a few %. Thats kinda disappointing... I mean, its not against the rules, but this moveset literally isnt needed as it is roght now, sorry for being so harsh. Make your own moveset, dont just plain out copy an existing one and change one thing :smile:

Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:00 am

MGN Username: AnimeKing2020
Currently Playing: Undertale (2/3 Routes Finished.), Sm4sh, SSF2, Sudmemo,Mario And Luigi Paper Jam,Sonic World (99%)
SkaiPrower wrote:
First of all, its Back/Forward/Up/Down Throw, not Grab. You dont grab downwards do you? Second, could you make it abit more... readable. It may be just me, but I wouldnt say no to a bit moreparagraphes between groind moves, airials, specials and such. And lastly, all you did was Copy&Paste Lucarios Smash 4 moveset with a different Final Smash and increased his Aura Limit (thats what his special is called like)by a few %. Thats kinda disappointing... I mean, its not against the rules, but this moveset literally isnt needed as it is roght now, sorry for being so harsh. Make your own moveset, dont just plain out copy an existing one and change one thing :smile:

I Understand Where Your Coming From And No Need To Be Sorry About Criticism But There Is Barely Any Changes That Would "Buff" Lucario Further Than What He Is.... And Please Be As Harsh As Possible I Dont Mind...

Mains: TBD

Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:43 pm

MGN Username: Shine!
Currently Playing: Minecraft Bedrock & Roblox
Waifu: All guys from Free!

Last edited by Shine-chan on Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:21 pm
YIM

MGN Username: gamingmage
Currently Playing: ao2
A character from one of my favorite Gba games ever.
Juste Belmont - Castlevania - Harmony Of Dissonance
---Jab Combo and Tilts
Jab Combo - Elemental Whip Slashes - Preforms a 4 hit whip combo, each one using a different element in this order, fire, electric, wind and ending in a ice slash, which freezes at higher percents.
Side Tilt - Whip Swing - Swings Whip Forward and Classic like.
Dash Attack - Icicle Charge - Summons a giant icicle on Juste's Hand and he charges with it forward, muti-hitting and freezes at higher percents.
Up Tilt - Axe Toss - Toss up a axe that travels a small distance but it arcs upwards, allow to attack enemies in higher places.
Down Tilt - Whip Sweep - Swings the whip at a low angle while crouching.

-----Aerials-----
Neutral Air - Axe Trap - Summons a axe in front of you and it makes a 360 turn around you before vanishing.
Side Air - Bullet Air Whip - Swings his whip forward and fires a single fireball from the tip forward, while weaker then the whip, it provides range.
Reverse Air - Triple Knives - Turns around while throwing 3 knives in the other direction, weak despite throwing 3, but it's quick.
Up Air - Ice Comet - Summons a large chunk of ice and smashes it upwards, causing the ice to burst.
Down Air - Thunder Strikes directly below by firing a beam of solid lightning, muti-hits and is a meteor.

-----Smash Attacks----------
Forward Smash - Crushing Stone - Charges up the whip for striking at with it, does huge damage at the tip, but the rest is weaker.
Upward Smash - Bolt Cross - Summons a giant cross that moves in a circle upwards from below Juste.
Downward Smash - Twin Bible Shield - Summons 2 revolving bibles around Juste that orbit around him mutiple times.

-------Grabs and Throws-------------
Grab - Whip Tether - Swings whip forward, on ground it grabs someone, in air its a aerial attack and can attach to ledges.
Pummel - Knife - Throws knives at a super rate, but its super weak.
Side Throw - 1000 Knives - Throws the target forward then unleashes a barrage of knives, very weak but muti-hits a lot.
Back Throw - Force Cannon - Throws the target behind him then turns around and punches a giant blue projectiles that does decent damage.
Up Throw - Magic Missile - Throws the target upwards and fires some blue flame rocket knives that attack.
Down Throw - Ice Prison - Forms 3 ice crystal's around the target then each one explodes into shards one after the other.

------Specials--------
Standard Special - Fist - Unleashes a barrage of close range punches that do little knockback but does decent damage and can negate weaker projectiles.
Side Special - Ice Needle - Summons a floating ice chunk above that spins around and fires several ice shards periodicly, then vanishes after a bit.
Up Special - Reverse High Jump - Does a 180 flip then proceeds to do a jump that goes upwards, goes really high and does decent damage, but has a weakness of leaving you helpless to attacks from below.
Down Special - Bible Summons a holy book that spins outwards into a spiral, has great range but isn's the strongest or the best at hitting things in front of you.

-----Final Smash------
Summoning Tomb - Fist - Summons a Kali-like god that unleashes a barrage of punches at the center of the screen.

Discord ID: #6110 (If you want to question something about me more quickly then on the forums, or if you have beef with me)
Mains: :blackmage: :ichigo:
Secondaries: :sora: :chibirobo:
Awesome Images in Sig and avatar made by Ssf2 Dev Steven :)

kb wrote:
Seriously, stop &$^#ing harassing me. I'm not some Terrible Evil Overlord Of The Forums you have to vanquish or anything like that.

Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:00 pm

MGN Username: GokuisBeast
Well ik this thread hasn't had any activity in a long time but i want to make a moveset so.....
Little mac: Super Punchout (Super NES) *Unlike in Sm4sh, his K.O. meter only charges when he perform special attacks and when he is hit*
Normal Att. Combo: Jab, Jab, Short Uppercut
Dash Att.: Flying Superman Punch
Tilts
F.Tilt: A powerful single thrusted punch
D.Tilt: A Low Blow (Stuns opponent for a short duration)
U.Tilt: Uppercut
Smashes
F.Smash: Little Mac performs a fast four hit Windmill punch combo followed by a powerful body blow
D.Smash: Little Mac performs a powerful overhead punch (Powerful Meteor smash)
U.Smash: Little Mac hits the opponent with a very powerful uppercut, leaving a green trail from his glove
Specials
N.Spec: Little Mac parries. If he is hit during this animation, he will knock away the opponents punch, proceeding to a 2 hit combo, finishing off with a sweet uppercut. This will change to a potential OHKO if he parries while his KO meter is charged.
D.Spec: Little Mac gains an extra Dodge. Its actually a counter, after he successfully dodges the attack, he punches the opponent in the gut, shortly stunning them
U.Spec: Sorta looks like his U.Smash, but Little Mac does a medium height jump with an corkscrew uppercut
F.Spec: Little Mac punches his opponent with three hit armor. (Can press five times in succession for a five hit combo.... first punch must land in order to proceed to combo)
Aerials
All of his Smash 4 Aerials
Grabs
Pummel: Quick Jab to the face
Upwards Throw: Grabs opponent by the throat, holds them up, then uppercuts them, with a flaming effect.
Downwards Throw: Tosses opponent in the air, then hits them with a strong two-handed overhead smash, with a grounded effect.
Forwards Throw: Punches opponent forward
Backwards Throw: Slides between opponents legs, then attacks them with an angled hook from behind, which launches the opponent diagonally upwards

Final Form: Mac the Champion *I tried not to do Giga Mac*
Mac stands in a victory pose, with both his hands up, while his gloves gain a green flame aura, and he gains a champions belt around his waist. The transformation has no kb whatsoever... all his attack have Super Armor until 200%, and all of his Smash Attacks (except U.Smash) produce a Ping sound and leaves a green flame trail
Normal Att. Combo: Mac does an Everlasting combo of furious jabs, while giving his opponents a flaming effect
Dash Att. Does the Ultimate superman punch (Grounds Opponents over 100%)
Tilts
F.Tilt: Does a 1-2 jab, finishing with an uppercut
D.Tilt: Trips opponent, then punches opponent in the face while they are on the ground
U.Tilt: Fistpumps in the air, good for juggling opponent while giving them a flaming effect
Smashes
U.Smash: Rising Corkscrew uppercut, hits opponent three times, third time produces high kb
D.Smash: Powerful beatdown style punch. Grounds Opponent
F.Smash: Dashes forward very quickly *distance depends on charge* When he reaches his opponent, he enters a flurry of 9 punches, leaving the opponent stunned, while the kb kicks in on his tenth punch, a Captain Falcon style punch, without the Falcon, obviously
Specs
N.Spec: Enhanced version of his original N.spec. Instead of a 2 hit combo, he delivers a 4 hit combo, ending with a mini uppercut
D.Spec: Longer stun than his original
U.Spec: Jumps significantly higher than original
F.Spec: *Uses 45 percent of the bar. His meter pauses when he does this. However, if he uses this move twice, it will end his final form* Dashes at the speed of light to the nearest opponent ahead of him. He furiously punches the opponent, a text on the screen will show that he hit the opponent 24 times. The opponent will have stars around their head, while Mac uses his final body blow to send the flaming opponent launching out of the arena. Automatic K.O.

Well this is what i have, tell me what you think.

3. Realize how stupid you just sounded and how weak your punch was......right before you got K.O'd in a real fight like me I mean err...... before you get caught with that stupid costume on,like me I MEAN DOH!

Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:21 pm

MGN Username: gamingmage
Currently Playing: ao2
Very interesting character indeed, 2 varying types of counters is pretty unique, and his f-special reminds me a bit of roy{good thing}, also neat use of a final smash idea. I'd image this character would be pretty different from the current smash flash roster, overall pretty neat idea.

Discord ID: #6110 (If you want to question something about me more quickly then on the forums, or if you have beef with me)
Mains: :blackmage: :ichigo:
Secondaries: :sora: :chibirobo:
Awesome Images in Sig and avatar made by Ssf2 Dev Steven :)

kb wrote:
Seriously, stop &$^#ing harassing me. I'm not some Terrible Evil Overlord Of The Forums you have to vanquish or anything like that.

Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:59 pm

"Have no fear, Amy Rose is here!"
Pallette Swaps: show

Amy Rose enters SSF2 just in time to catch Sonic! Many of Amy's attacks use her Piko Piko Hammer which offers decent disjoints and reliable KO power! Despite keeping her hammer hidden, many of her attacks come out very fast. Her more powerful attacks tend to have quite a bit of cooldown though. She's mainly a combo character as her weaker attacks and her aerials have low lag allowing them to link together quite nicely. She also has a pseudo wavedash which I'll talk about in her specials section.

Amy's a small lightweight character but like the rest of the Sonic cast she has a high falling speed. She has a very high double jump, as double jumping is a special ability of Amy's in several Sonic games.

Stats
Weight: 90
Height: Medium
Jump Height: Very High
Air Speed: Below Average
Fall Speed: Fast
Dash Speed: Medium

Standard Attacks
Jab: Piko Piko Hammer
Damage: 7%
Knockback: Low
Range: Long
Description: Amy's staple hamner swing. A fast jab with good range, the hitbox hearts arc over amy. Good for combo-ing into tilts.

Ftilt: Hip-swing
Damage: 8%
Knockback: Medium
Range: Short
Description: Amy does a 360° spin on her heels. Bumping anything away with her behind.

Utilt: Hammer Up-swing
Damage: 10%
Range: Medium
Description: Amy swings her hammer upwards infront of her. Doesn't hit on both sides or directly above her. Good for comboing, a little cooldown though.

Dtilt: Lean kick
Damage: 6%
Description: Amy leans backwards and extends one of her legs. Low knockback, making it good for combos. A fast tilt.

Dash Attack: Shoulder tackle
Description: A simple yet fast tackle, decent knockback, can't kill but good for getting an opponent offstage.

Smash Attacks
Side Smash: Hammer Swing
Damage: 16%
Knockback: Very High
Description: Amy quickly winds up her hammer like a baseball bat and swings with mighty force! Can kill on average around 105%, has reflector properties.

Up Smash: Hammer Time
Damage: 13%
Knockback: High
Description: A little bit of startup lag, Amy swings her hammer in an arc overhead. A pretty laggy move all together, can mainly kill around 120%.

Down Smash: Hammer Sweep
Damage: 12%
Description: Amy spins in place swinging her hammer around. Hit's on both sides and comes out pretty fast. Can mainly kill around 130%, sends opponents at a diagnol angle.

Aerials
Neutral Air: Hammer Flip
Description: Amy's signature hammer flip, which she uses in place of a spin dash jump. It's good at comboing, killing at high percents, and puts a hitbox all around Amy.

Forward Air: Spin Kick
Damage: 9%
Description: Amy spins midair, kicking anyone with the sole of her boot. A fast and weak attack used for combos.

Back Air: Hammer Swat
Description: After a slight delay Amy spins around, swatting anything behind her with her Hammer.

Up Air: Hammer Scoop
Description: Amy swings her hammer upwards scooping up anyone she hits, a weak attack, amazing for extending combos.

Down Air: Hammer Stomp
Damage: 13%(sweet), 11%(sour)
Range: Medium, downwards
Description: Amy swings her hammer downwards. Spikes opponents when the hitbox first comes out, if hit late then it has horizontal knockback.

Special Attacks
Neutral Special: Invisibility
Damage: 1%
Knockback: Very Low
Description: Amy blows a kiss, becoming Invinsible in the process. She stays invisible for 10 seconds, unless she takes 9% of damage or more. Which knocks her out of her invisibility. The big pink heart from the initial blown kiss is a very weak and extremely short joke projectile, and can be pocketed, reflected, power shielded, etc.

Side Special: Spin Hammer Attack
Damage: 15% if all hits connect.
Description: On the ground, Amy spins in place. Whirling her hammer around, she can slide a little bit to the left and right. But midair Spin Hammer Attack acts like Ice Climbers' Squall Hammer, and can be tapped repeatedly for good horizontal/diagnol recovery. It's also good for killing opponents in the air/suicide killing near the upper and side blast zone respectively.

Up Special: Balloon Escape
Range: Very Long
Description: Amy uses the big balloon from Sonic Adventure to recover. The balloon has a HP bar of 13% before it will pop, leaving Amy in helpless fall. The balloon has some of the best recovery distance in the game. Amy can press the special button again to release the balloon, which can be useful for sweetspotting the ledge. The balloon also has a slight windbox, that bounces anyone away if they come into direct contact with it.

Down Special: Amy Dash
Description: Amy can't spindash, instead when charging a spindash she runs in place. Releasing the special button will launch Amy in dashing state at great speed(depending on how you charge it). Amy can also press the attack button during the dash, which will cause her to trip and slide. This special can't be used midair
Pseudo-wavedash
If Amy crouch cancels during the initial release of Amy Dash, she will stand normally while using the momentum to slide across the ground. She can do anything during the slide. There are different momentums depending on how you charge the special.

Grab & Throws
Grab: Hold
Description: Amy grabs her opponent and holds onto them.

Pummel: Swift Kick
Damage: 2%
Description: Amy kicks her opponent in the shin.

Forward Throw: Behind Kick
Description: Amy turns her opponent around and angrily kicks them in the behind!

Back Throw: Spin Throw
Damage: 11%
Description: Amy spins in place, swinging her opponent before realeasing them with great force.

Up Throw: Hammer Assist
Description: Amy throws her opponent in the air before swinging her hammer upwards, batting them away. Can KO at high percents.

Down Throw: Leap Frog
Damage: 8%
Description: Amy throws her opponent under her while she leaps over them.

Final Smash
Team Rose: Flower Festival
Damage: Up to 30% all blossoms connect, 20% for firework explosion.
Knockback: Very High
Description: Cream and Big hop onto the screen, doing a synchronized dance with Amy. Cherry Blossoms shower down on enemies, pulling them towards the trio. At the end a giant firework explosion occurs dealing high damage and knockback. Cream and Big then hop off stage.

Last edited by Shine-chan on Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:27 pm
YIM
BR Member

INKLING

These half-kid half-squid lifeforms from Nintendos newest game Splatoon already got their own amiibo... But thats not enough! Now they are taking over the Smash community as well! Get ready to get splatted by these merciless, fun-loving... THINGS. In a reference to the Octo Valley section of the game, I will call them Agent 3 from now on. I also added Custom Special Moves for different weapon types: The Aerospray RG, the Custom E-Liter 3K and the Ink Splosher. The regular moveset with the Aerospray focuses on stage control and possesses great gimp potential while also being able to net the stock. The first alternative moveset (Custom E-Liter 3K) will concentrate more on securing the kill and adds a few defense options while giving away some of its stage control and loses a lot of its gimp potential, making it useful in Doubles as a supporter weapon. Finally, the Splosher acts as a way to deal damage fast, but lacks in terms of stage control and KO power. In exchange, it has good gimping potential. It should be noted that you cannot use Special Moves of different sets, so if you use the Aerospray, you can only use the default B moves; using the Charger weapon means you can only use the second set of special moves etc. Using a different weapon will also be visilbe on the ingame screen. Weapon can be selected via the Grab buttons on the CSS while Shield swaps colors as usual. Below are images of these weapons:

With this moveset, I tried to stay close to the game itself and its gameplay, meaning that they rely on ink to travel around the field of battle in blinding speed while also possessing a decent mid-range game.
For the sake of flexibility, I also added different sub-weapons in one set. Hate me for that if you want.

Ink system and Squid ability:

Inklings normally run around the stage in the kid form you can see above, but if you crouch, they will turn into their squid form instead, making them a much smaller target. Its also possible to crawl, but doing this outside of ink will result in having about negative snail speed. In ink however, the Inklings disappear in their ink and get almost invisible and gain speed that surpasses their kid forms velocity by a big chunk and even can climb up walls in this form if ink it at the right place. However, they are still exposed to attacks, and being hit while in ink will actually increase both damage and KB by 25%, so be careful! Some moves will spray said ink about he battlefield. Ink allows the respective Inkling and other Inklings on your team to swim around in it as stated above while it lowers enemies ground speed and ground jump height by 10%. However, ink will fade after 10 seconds. Squid form lasts as long as Down is held and you can jump around normally as well. Getting hit in Squid form outside of ink will not have increased KB, and you can actually change back to Kid during a jump as a Squid. Allies are not affected by ink. Reflecting ink will keep the damage effect if there was one, but no ink will be spread.

General info:

Size: About as big as Mario. Crouching is as big as a crouching Pikachu.
Weight: As always Ill assume that Mario is 100 (is this actual a thing?), so I will put this stat at 90.
Ground Speed: Walk speed is pretty slow, run speed is below average. In squid form however, they can catch up with Tails and leave him behind.
Air Speed: In the air, Agent 3 cannot move fast either due to having awful air speed. Fall speed is pretty high, but in exchange, he has a low gravity (comparable to Tails in that regard). Air control is just like Ryu in Smash 4 - terrrible. In squid form however, the high ground speed will carry over, resulting in a much more fluent movement and the air control in this state makes Wario jealous.
Jump height: SH is as high as ZSS´s one, and Fullhop is as high as Samus´s SH. Junping as a squid goes just as high, but carries on the high ground speed, resulting in much further jumps.
Entrance: Jumps in in squid form, then transform to the humanoid version.
Idle: Looks around bored, taps feet, plays around with weapon.
Win: Jumps once, then spins and poses for the camera; music is a remix from the tune that plays if you win in a Splatoon online match.
Defeat: Falls to his/her knees and slams his/her/its fist on the ground.

Moveset:

Jab1: A simple jab with the free fist. 4% per hit.
Jab2: A kick with one foot. 4% per hit.
Jab3: A weapon thrust, ignoring shields. 5% per hit.

FTilt: Agent 3 performs a headbutt. Really laggy, but has good range to it and can kill at the 140% mark. 8% per hit.
UTilt: A weak weapon thrust upwards. Great anti-air due to disjoint and can juggle opponents, but lacks in terms of KB. 6% per hit.
DTilt: A low sweep with the weapon in use. Has a 35% chance of tripping the opponent and is highly spammable. 4% per hit.
Dash Attack: A bodycheck. Has high priority and is fast to perform, but has noticable end lag. Can kill at 120%. 7% per hit.

FSmash: Throws a Splat Bomb in front of himself that explodes 1 second after being thrown in an 30° arc.. Flies off edges and spreads ink. 12-21%. Range is 3 Standing Inkling lengths. Kills at about 100%. Reflectable.
USmash: Basically Samus´s USmash done right. 3 short burst of ink with high damage and kill potential, but has small range in front of Agent 3. Each burst deals 7-11%, resulting in 21-33% if all hits connect. Kills floaties at about 90%. Actually not reflectable.
DSmash: Agent 3 places an Ink Mine in the ground. Kinda like Brawl Snakes DSmash, but cannot harm the user nor does the user trigger it. High KB and KO potential, but takes a while to place. 14-23% per hit. Kos as early as 85%.

Nair: Agent 3 fires one shot in front of him and one behind him, keeping foes at bay. Spacing tool and autocancels. Additionally, it has really low endlag in the ari as well. 8% for each shot. Can be reflected.
Fair: The Inkling fires five rapid shots out of its weapon, each of them dealing 3% on hit. Ok range, but can be reflected. Does not kill at all, rather acts as a zoning tool. Can be reflected.
Bair: Agent 3 fires one stronger shot with a bit higher range and lag compared to Fair. Can be reflected as well. Has a small explosion on impact that has no hitbox. 9% per hit. Reflectable.
UAir: Three rapidly fired overhead shots. Great range, kills really early off the top, but suffers from major ending and landing lag. 4% per shot; 12% in total. Can be reflected.
Dair: Agent 3 gets more explosive and throws a Burst Bomb below him which exlpodes upon impact with a foe or the ground or anything else. Surpisingly fast and doesnt harm the user while falling at Fox´s Fast Fall speed. Nice radius on exploding, deals strong horizontal KB. 10% per hit. Decent gimping tool for linear recoveries and spreads ink. Can be reflected to fly up.

Grab: Agent 3 grabs victims with a free hand. Range is insanely underwhelming, Wario laughs his a** off. Shold not be used.
Pummel: Rapid fire to the face from close range. Fastest pummel in the game, each shots deal 2% to compensate for the awful grab.

FThrow: Holds the poor opponent and delivers a waepon thrust to the chest. GTFO move with no followups. 7% per hit.
BThrow: Same as BThrow, but with a backwards kick. Even less useful as FThrow. 4% per hit.
UThrow: Agent 3 throws the opponent up with both hands (no damage) and then uses a randomly selected bomb to deal the actual damage. Bombs available are Splat Bombs (11%, kills at 135%), Burst Bombs (8%, kills at 190%, combo starter) and Suction Bombs (15%, kill at 110%). Propability for bombs are all 33.3%, meaning that there is a 0.1% chance that no bomb will be thrown at all, resulting in a whopping 0% damage.
DThrow: Pulls out a Suction Bomb and lets it explode in his face, dealing 13% to everyone close. Decent horizontal KB and acts as a semispike.

Final Smash - Bomb Rush: This is basically Overkill Mode. Agent 3 goes on a rampage that will teach you some respect... With this, your character starts spamming various types of bombs all over the place... Suction Bombs, Burst Bombs and Splat Bombs, and he has a huge a** s*** ton load of them! The bomb rain lasts 15 seconsd and bombs are spread automatically in this order: Splat -> Burst -> Suction. Splat Bombs explode after 1 second and do 15 with above average KB (FS wise), Burst Bombs explode immeaditaly after touching anything and deal 10% iwth low KB (FS wise) and Suction Bombs blow up after 3 seconds with 20% damage and high KB (FS wise yet again). You can jump around with this and automatially run at dash seed until this madness ends. Fear bombs. Fear them.

Alternate Final Smash - Inkstrike: Agent 3 gets a friggin huge a** MISSILE out of hammerspace and fires it to the sky. After 3 seconds, this weapon of mass destruction and salt will come down as a huge Ink tornado dealing massive damage of 35% with insane KB, and to make things worse, you can control its impact point! However, its range is limted, and the blast radius is indicated by a black shadow similar to Warps Warp Circle, making this move somewhat easier to avoid.

Taunt: Jumps, then spins and looks at the screen.
Side Taunt: Gets in a fighting stance and makes a noise.
Up Taunt: Puts his weapon behind its shoulder and grins at the screen.

Custom Moves Set 1 - Aerospray RG

Neutral B 1 - Seeker: Agent 3 places a seeker missile on the ground that does exactly what its supposed to: Track enemies. That thing covers 1/2 of FD and leaves an ink trail behind it - perfect for getting your turf claimed. If the Seeker hits, they will explode and spread even more ink around them in a small radius. Has insanely high hitstun and thus is an excellent combo stater, but this can also kill at 115% with diagoanlly upwards KB. The Seeker can easily be tricked by jumping over it, causing it to turn and give chase. Seekers will explode after their max distance is reached, but you cant have more than one onscreen and have to wait 20 seconds before you can use another one. Seekers cannot travel upwards walls and wall down edges, potentially opening some serious 360 noscope sniping tactics with this. Travel speed equals Thunder Jolt without the bouncing. Seekers can actually be attacked and have 10 HP, but destroying them results in the regular ink splat. Can be reflected.

Side B 1 - Aerospray RG: The Inkling starts friring ink out of his/her/its weapon at an extremely high rate with 1/4 of FD range as long as B is held. Can be aimed Up and Down up to 90° in both directions. Agent 3 can walk and run around with this at normal speed and even slowy backwards. Each shot deals 1% per hit. Easily spammable and is an excellent gimping tool as well. Can be reflected.

Up B 1 - Squid Jump: Agent 3 turns into a squid and begins charging as long as B is held down. Charging anmation is ripped of from Splatoon. During the charge progress, fall speed is halved; you can charge up to 5 seconds before the jump is released. Distance goes from SH to ZSS´s Double Super Jump depending on charge level. Horizontal movement is restricted, but the vertical distance is just insane. Depending on charge, this deals 5-25% and can kill fully charged as early as 70%. Leaves Agent 3 helpless and has high landing lag.

Down B 1- Sprinkler: This move consist of the user throwing a spinkler in front of him/her where it can attach to literally any surface, even upside down and at walls. Once its attached, it will start spraying ink for about 7 seconds before its tank is depleted and it disappears. Range covered equals 3 Inklings standing next to each other to the ledt and 3 Inklings to the right. The ink splatted from this actually hurts people, dealing 1% per hit with miniscule KB. This is great for edgeguarding by placing one at the ledge, but its range will hurt that. You can also try putting at the ledge, but good luck with that! Only one of these can be out at a time, and like Seekers, you have to wait 20 seconds before you can place another one. Sprinklers can be attacked and have 15 HP. Ink is reflectable.

Custom Moves Set 2 - Custom E-Liter 3K

Neutral B 2 - Disruptor: Inklings use these bombs to lower their targets overall mobility by 50%. This affects literally every of the opponents actions. While it does no damage, this is an awesome support weapon in teams as long as you dont hit your ally with it. Effect last for 5 seconds. Deals no damage and has the range of FSmash. Can be reflected tho, so watch out!

Side B 2 - Custom E-Liter 3K: Agent 3 comes to the battle with a charger weapon instead of the Aerospray. This sinpr-like weapon allows the user to charge attacks for up to 3 seconds and move around with it very slowly. Shot is realeased once the chargin limit is reached. Jumping is disabled. Spreads ink from literally no distance at all up to 1/2 of FD. Damage is from 2-15%, fully charged it is a decent kill move at 85%. Cannot be angled. Reflectable. High end lag.

Up B 2 - Squid Beacon: This is a very... unique recovery move. Using this move once places a Squid Beacon whereever Agent 3 stands. If used mid-air, he will either throw it upwards or downwards depending on the inputted direction. Falling beacon meteors and deals 5%, rising Beacon also deals 5%, but with inverted KB. As soon as the beacon is onscreen and left Agent 3´s hands, you can teleport to it using Up B again. No hitbox on this. Beacons can actually be destroyed, but they come in with a whopping 35 HP count, making them hard to destroy. Basically has unlimited range, but is easily one of the most telegraphed moves in the game and has some serious end lag as well.

Down B 2 - Inkwalls: Ink Walls are a barrier of a small "wall" in front of Agent 3 that continually spreads ink. This barrier cannot be passed by going through it, amking this a nice defensive options if you need time for something. Touching the ink will deal 1% per hit and push the hit opponent back a bit. Ink spread radius is limited on the exact spot where the barrier stands on. Is as tall as Agent 3, so it can easily be jumped over. Reduces enemy movement nonetheless. Lasts for 6 seconds. It should be noted that this move only can be used on the ground.

Custom Moves Set 3 - Ink Sploosher

Neutral B 3 - Inkzooka: A special... as a regular move? Jup, Im serious. agent 3 pulls out an Inkzooka (go figure) and fires one shot from it. Range is 1/2 of FD, height is at about the same as the users. Surprisingly bad KO move, but deals 15% if it connects. Quite laggy in execution, and the Inkling gets pushed back from the recoil as well - eve off edges, resulting in special fall. Travel speed is equal to Fireballs. Can be reflected.

Side B 3 - Ink Sploosher: Agent 3 spreads ink using the bucket. Covers 1/4 of FD. The swing itself deals 4% damage with average KB, the ink deals 2% per hit with up to 10 hits being possible. Can be used to gimp as well, but has little KB on it. Forces the user to stand still once the move is released. After initiating this, you can turn around once to surprise your foe letting them think you messed up.

Up B 3 - Kamikaze Bomb: Just what you´d expect from its name. Agent 3 pulls out a Splat Bomb and lets it explode in his face, just like DThrow. However, this time it actually deals damage to the user (4%) and fires him upwards at the max distance of Star Spin. Causes Agent 3 to become helpless afterwards. Kills at 140%+. Smalll blast radius as well, but has little end lag. 10% per hit.

Down B 3 - Defense Splash: A pretty basic move. Agent 3 uses the bucket to spray ink in a radius in his surrounding in a circle around him/her. Bucket has no hitbox, but the ink deals 2% per hit with 10 hits being possible. Good for creating a puddle of ink nearby to swim in. Low speed in usage.

As for Shine´s Amy Moveset... I really like it. Sounds balanced and true to character... What is the FS? Amy going into rage mode and killing innocent souls?

Last edited by TSF|Cookies on Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:11 am, edited 5 times in total.

Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:23 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: CSWooly
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright, SSF2, SSB4, League of Legends.
Lucina: show
Source Game: Fire Emblem Awakening

General info:
Size: Slightly smaller than Marth
Idle: Spins her sword around in her hand.
Weight: Same as Marth's
Dash speed: Faster than Marth
Air attributes: Slightly slower airspeed than Marth
Entrance: Emerges from a portal similarly to her entrance in Awakening
Jumps: 2

Ground Attacks:
Jab - A forward slash, upward slash and then a horizontal slash forward.
F-Tilt - Stabs forward with her sword
U-Tilt - Slashes above her with a flourish.
D-Tilt - Slices downward on the floor, similarly to Ike.
Dash Attack - Lunges forward and slashes upwards, leaping slightly.
F-Smash - Does a double slash with the Parallel Falchion.
U-Smash - Leaps upwards with her blade, as if doing a low distance Dolphin Slash.
D-Smash - Spins with her sword around in a circle, a la Shulk's DSmash

Aerial Attacks:
N-Air - Spins her sword around her in a circle
F-Air - Slashes forward, similarly to Marth's Forward Air
B-Air - Does an outward slash, like Ike's Bair.
U-Air - Does a half moon slash upwards
D-Air - Spins around while falling. Spikes the foe at the end of the move

Grabs and Throws:
Grab Range - Mid-high
Pummel - Knees her opponent
F-Throw - Throws them forward whilst slashing them with the Parallel Falchion
U-Throw - Stabs them upwards with her sword
B-Throw - Stabs them underarm whilst throwing them behind her
D-Throw - Drops the foe down. The throw acts like Snake's DThrow, and cannot be teched.

Ledge Attacks:
Ledge Attack - Flips up and slashes above her
Getup Attack - Kicks up and steadies herself
100% Ledge Attack - None.

Special Moves:
Neutral Special - Critical Strike:
Lucina charges up, before spinning around and landing an attack on her foe, similar to her critical hit animation from Awakening. The attack works as a high power KO move.

Side-Special - Astra:
Lucina does 5 slashes forward, ending in a finisher. It can't be angled and only requires one input, but it does more damage.

Up-Special - Galeforce:
Lucina slashes upwards, gaining a respectable distance. If the foe is hit with the move, it will allow Lucina to use the move again.

Down-Special - Pavise:
In a similar manner to Bat Within, it allows her to half her damage if she connects it with an attack, allowing her to roll out or grab during the attack. Does not do damage unless Lucina grbbs and pummels.

Final Smash - Dual Strike:
Lucina traps the foe and an Awakening-esque battle scene emerges. Her fastest S-Support, Laurent, appears beside her, and Lucina's pre-critical animation occurs with her yelling "I challenge my fate", and performing an attack similar to her Neutral Special, whilst Laurent uses a Rexcalibur Tome to finish the foe off. Does high amounts of damage.

Taunts and Other Poses:
U-Taunt - Makes her pose from the official artwork and says "Come at me"
D-Taunt - Puts her mask on
S-Taunt - Resheathes her sword, turns around, and says "I cannot lose"
Victory Pose - Sheaths the Parallel Falchion and says "You'll never defeat me"
Defeated Pose - Claps for the winner.

Dark Pit: show
Source Game: Kid Icarus: Uprising.

General info:
Size: About the same height as Link
Idle: Boredly looks around
Weight: Same weight as Mario
Dash speed: Dashes slightly faster than Mario
Air attributes: Fairly slow airspeed, similar to Meta Knight
Entrance: Flies onto the stage, and points the Dark Pit Staff at his foe.
Jumps: 4 in total

Ground Attacks:
Due to the Dark Pit Staff doing more long range damage, his tilts do more damage at the tip.
Jab - Fires multiple shots from the Dark Pit Staff.
F-Tilt - Swipes forward with his staff
U-Tilt - Spins his staff like a helicopter.
D-Tilt - Pokes the ground with his staff.
Dash Attack - Slams into his opponent with the Dark Pit Staff held in both hands. Has no tipper.
F-Smash - Dark Pit readies the EZ Cannon and fires a single shot. The damage is consistent, but the range increases when charged.
U-Smash - Dark Pit does a half moon with both hands whilst using the Pandora Claws. Has two hits and works similarly to Greninja's Up Smash.
D-Smash - Dark Pit summons a ball from the Violet Palm before the ball explodes. Hits only on one side and increases in size when charged.

Aerial Attacks:
N-Air - Spins the Silver Bow in a similar manner to Pit. This is directly taken from Smash 4.
F-Air - Shoots two shots from the Silver Bow.
B-Air - Shoots a more powerful shot from the Silver Bow.
U-Air - Slashes his opponents with the Silver Bow blades in a similar manner to his Up Smash. A good juggle move.
D-Air - Shoots an arrow downwards that meteor smashes.

Grabs and Throws:
Grab Range - Low
Pummel - Knees the foe
F-Throw - Shoots the foe away
U-Throw - Throws the foe upwards
B-Throw - Backflips in the air, kicks the foe, and then shoots them away.
D-Throw - Throws the foe down, jumps, and then shoots them

Ledge Attacks:
Ledge Attack - Pole-vault kicks with his staff.
Getup Attack - Breakdance kicks around him.
100% Ledge Attack - None

Special Moves:
Neutral Special - Dark Pit Staff:
Dark Pit fires a single beam from the Dark Pit Staff. It works like a reverse sex kick, in that it does the most damage at the end of the move.

Side-Special - Electroshock Arm:
Dark Pit performs a standing uppercut with the Electroshock Arm. Sends foes diagonally, however it doesn't dash forward. It reflects projectiles.

Up-Special - Wings of Pandora:
Dark Pit takes flight on his own. He can control his flight pattern in a similar way to Wings of Icarus, however, the distance is shorter and the move doesn't cause helplessness.

Down-Special - Gemini Orbitars:
Dark Pit surrounds himself with the Gemini Orbitars. These will work as a Leaf Shield-esque move upon use. However, pressing the special button again will cause them to fire two shots before disappearing.

Final Smash - "Game Over":
Dark Pit fires three seperate homing shots from the Staff, whilst yelling "Game Over". The homing shots will deal large amounts of damage and impressive knockback to boot. As well as having a sweetspot near the end of the move.

Taunts and Other Poses:
U-Taunt - Points his weapon forward, beckoning, saying "Who wants some?"
D-Taunt - Parody's Pit's Angel Taunt, by wielding his staff like a scythe and floatin whilst spreading his wings.
S-Taunt - Prepares to fire the staff, whilst saying "Watch Out"
Victory Pose - Spins his staff around, saying "Looks like I'm the last man standing"
Defeated Pose - Puts his staff on the ground, crosses his arms and looks away.

Characters are complete.

SSF2 Backroom Character Analyst and Labber

Mains: :lucario: :simon:

Last edited by TSF.Strife on Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:25 am, edited 5 times in total.

Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:43 pm

SkaiPrower wrote:
As for Shine´s Amy Moveset... I really like it. Sounds balanced and true to character... What is the FS? my going into rage mode and killing innocent souls?

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it! ^-^ I knew I was forgetting something. I added her final smash!

Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:09 pm
YIM
BR Member

That Team Blast FS brought back soooo many memories... I really need to play that game again... I approve it!

So from the looks of it, Amy is a disjoint char with decent mobility, KO potential and damage racking while also possessing great recovery. Sounds like a solid character, but seems to struggle with projectiles. I also like how you implemented several aspects of Amy in different games while staying close to her character. I rate 10/10 would read again :wee:

What ever happened to these small reviews some guys were doing constantly? The last actual review (not just a one-liner "this is good/bad") is more than 5 pages ago. Kinda disappointing to spend time on a moveset and all you hear is "meh/ok" or nothing at all.

Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:10 am
 [ 689 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 46  Next