The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 4:19 am

[ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96 ... 106  Next
SSF2 Beta Bug Report/Troubleshooting Thread 

I found new glitches, but, all of them are in Special Smash.

(GLITCH) Fox's and Falco's Side-B Disable Wavedash (What a long name...): Choose Special Smash, activate Heavy and Turbo, and choose Fox or Falco. Then, do Side-B and after that, do a backwards f-tilt. You'll go far away the stage, and your Side-B will be disabled. To revert the efect, do an Up-B. Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH1ZQh8aAyk :fox: :falco:

(GLITCH): Ness Can Fly: Do the same Special Smash combination, Heavy and Turbo, but choose Ness instead. Use a PK Thunder Upwards, and enjoy the ride. Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxwK9LT1oKM :ness:

(YOSHI): Yoshi's Special Smash Cancel: Yoshi can cancel Special Smash effects. This works with Light, Heavy and Metal. Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ2yZTMG51A :yoshi: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sat May 11, 2019 6:35 pm

Currently Playing: SSF2, Roblox, Kirby Star Allies, Sonic Mania Plus, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Pokemon Emerald, Leauge Of Legends
Waifu: Rera (SSVI)
DiegoX SSF2 wrote:
(GLITCH): Ness Can Fly: Do the same Special Smash combination, Heavy and Turbo, but choose Ness instead. Use a PK Thunder Upwards, and enjoy the ride. Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxwK9LT1oKM :ness:

I tried this out, but it didn't work! Is there a certain stage you have to do it on?

YouTube Video:

Sat May 11, 2019 6:59 pm

donkey kongs recovery does not even move him up

Wed May 15, 2019 11:11 am

MGN Username: bagrielmarmanjo
Currently Playing: SSF2, M.U.G.E.N (rarely), GBA Kirby Games, SSBC, Deltarune
Waifu: i like bepis
eman2468 wrote:
donkey kongs recovery does not even move him up

Not a bug, DK's recovery is meant to be better horizontally than vertically. Also you can mash the attack and special buttons to make him go higher.

out of ideas here '-'

Wed May 15, 2019 11:20 am

MGN Username: CraftGMC
Waifu: Random No. Generator
Hey, remember ice climbers' freeze glitch back in Melee?

Luffy can do it too by connecting his UpB just as he touches the ground (if you use any attack after that happens, the opponent will get unstuck, if you use SideB, NeutralB, or UpB the opponent is dragged into the command grab hitbox without getting grabbed, then get dropped at move's range limit)

First UpB just as he is about to touch the ground, and if they get stuck mid-air instead of continuing the move, do his normal grab (doing anything else will fix the glitched state)
and congrats you have done the freeze glitch: show
Similarly to the "inhaling a kirby that inhaled another kirby" glitch, the opponent is unable to move until being hit with strong enough knockback
if you do his command grabs again instead of normal grab: show

Well, old friends, this is the day where everything will be archived for all to see and reminisce about.
This isn't a farewell, but rather a "See you later", as we move on to the next world

who'd've guessed my secondaries bit would have a new purpose!

Fri May 24, 2019 1:10 am

hey devs !!
Now this seems like a bug to me. In Mega man' s victory screen he seems to have his face altered like its been pushed in . it looks pretty off . I think you should check that.
That is all love u guys

Fri May 24, 2019 3:08 am

Character auto runs when using controller which reduces gameplay quality from always faling off the platform.

Sat May 25, 2019 10:21 am

MGN Username: BowlDawg
Waifu: Android 21
I am starting to beat LVL 9 CPU's on Final Destination with Pichu, with the occasional victory without loosing any stocks. This is either a sign that I am really good with Pichu or the game needs its AI fixed BADLY.

Sun May 26, 2019 9:39 pm

I can't seem to log in, I don't know if there are no servers or not but it says that I need to double check my password and username in which I already have done.

Mon May 27, 2019 5:47 am

Sup devs
There's this bug dating back as early as 0.9b(I think) in the "Nintendo 3DS" stage and still is in beta. The bug occurs during the hazards of the game mutant mudds where Platforms rise from below, covering the bottom blast line and forming walk-off edges on both sides of the stage. These platforms come in segments that vary in height, and constantly change for the duration of this game. The problem that the characters tend to clip into the platforms and wait a while to unclip and get on top of the platforms.

:rayman:

Mon May 27, 2019 6:01 am

you clip inside mother brain a lot

Mon May 27, 2019 6:08 am

Ok so I'm pretty sure it might be part of the game but if i cant even move because the cpu has me locked in place because of their combos then i'm not okay with that. Its infuriating when you are just trying to land and the cpu just gives you the middle finger and keeps you in the air for what feels like an hour. that and the event called "Mega Microgames" is a clear example because Mario,Luigi, and the other Wario just don't leave you alone. sure its what they are programed to do but i failed that mission so many times because they got me a high percent then during the microgames of "taunt" or "don't move" then they just use a smash attack. I do wish that it didn't happen as bad as that because as much as i love the game, it just ruins the fun i'm having because they just keep interrupting you and shoving you in to things you need to dodge. I do wish this gets fixed if its a bug and if its not then at least make the problem not as bad as it is now because its just the worst. I also hate having my combos interrupted when i'm just trying to do something cool and then a cpu comes out of nowhere. sure this is probably a game mechanic but it just really irks me when I need to do a lot of damage quickly because i'm on my last stock then Pichu side-special's me out of nowhere and makes me lose.

Thu May 30, 2019 5:17 pm

Reddit link to video of glitch

When :megaman: shoots crash bomber at :sandbag: 's up-special Bob-omb, the crash bomber stays hovering in midair after the Bob-omb explodes. The video above explains it the best.

Fri May 31, 2019 3:45 pm

Here's another glitch:

When :kirby: swallows someone (say :bowser:) and :jigglypuff: performs its up-special on :kirby: and :bowser: while :bowser: is in :kirby:'s mouth, :bowser: becomes invisible until some move that turns someone visible occurs (such as :kirby: spitting :bowser: out; :bowser: breaking out of :yoshi:'s egg or getting thrown by :yoshi:.

:yoshi: can replace :kirby: in this glitch, but it's a little harder.

Here's a link to video footage.

Fri May 31, 2019 4:00 pm

I am tired of the lag everytime i play online, its not me its the game like cmon now :goku:

Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:53 pm
 [ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96 ... 106  Next