The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 6:31 pm

[ 781 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 53  Next
Elemental Armory (Continued) 

“I’d carry him there, but I don’t think I’m strong enough. Oh, and if any of you need your gear enchanted, I can do so, with proper time. you might need to supply the components, though,” Rosetta says.

{Draco} the Veron (fire-breathing blink fox)
[[Sylver]] the Robotic Dog

Story Mode (not to be confused with official SSF2 story mode)
Rising Tide: 4 stages complete

Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:22 pm

"Okay, I guess we're off," Leon says, taking Blazen's body and slinging it over his shoulders, "Lets meet up here tomorrow." With that he left.

Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:30 pm
Site Admin

Mira nodded. "Hmm...I wonder what herbs and spices they have in this town?" wondered Mira heading towards the market "Afterwards, perhaps I could go to the park or visit a garden."

Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:38 pm

Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
"You and your herbs..."
He sighed.

Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:45 pm

Lift walks along with Leon, trying to ignore the pain.

Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:52 pm

"Yo Lift, your only a small dog, i can carry you too if you want, I'm only going to check for a concussion or stuff like that." Leon said to the dog seeing his pain.

Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:57 pm

Lift nods.

Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:04 pm

Belthazar walked back into the town, making sure his shirt was above his athame, so it could not be seen. "Don't need to start any trouble." He muttered, talking to himself again. "This town has been boring lately, and where are Charisma and whats-her-name." Belthazar thought to himself as he walked through town.

(( Charisma and "Whats-her-name" are the other two characters I was planning on making, later. Charisma will be the only one alive tho, the other dies shortly after ))

Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:04 pm

Leon picks up Lift, "Okay, well I can see the hospital, it looks about 20 minutes away."

Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:06 pm

Belthazar put his hands in his pocket as he wandered the town. "They have been gone for a few weeks now..." Belthazar sighed. "I hope they didn't die." Belthazar stopped in the middle of the road for a moment, looking around. "That way." He said, pointing from within his pocket and walking off.

Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:09 pm
Site Admin

Mira casually walked from stall to stall in the market place, she would pick up one type of herb quickly smell it to see if it was fresh then she'd buy it and add it to her herb pack. Occasionally she'd get a weird glance from the vendors as she picked up a herb and placed it to her ears, now that she had her elemental weapon she loved conversing with the many different plants that she passed. The herbs in one particular stall loved to gossip and talk about the things they did that day, Mira found it drearily boring but she was too polite to say so.

Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:21 pm

“I think I can wait that long. It doesn’t hurt much if I stay still,” Lift says.

Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:28 pm

As Belthazar walked along the road, he couldn't stop thinking. "They must be dead, why wouldn't they be back by now?" As he thought, he tripped over the curb, looking up from the ground, he saw Charisma.

((
Name: Charisma

Weapon: Dagger

Appearance: White tank-top, and white pants. She has curly brown hair, reaching down to her lower back. Her eyes are brown, and she has a small scar on the side of her nose. She covers the scar with make-uo, seeing it as a flaw, and not wanting others to know she has it. She stands 5 feet, 10 inches.

Background:

Charisma was raised in a large town, but moved to Belthazar's smaller town when she was 19. She stayed there after Belth had left, and had recently met up with him a few weeks ago, but realized she forgot somethign rather importanta and made a trip back with a friend.

As Charisma returned, her and her friend (Zest) were attacked by several men. The men had taken Zest, and had the same plans for Charisma. Charisma managed to get away, however, she was unable to find Zest or the rest of the men that attacked. As she neared the town, one of the men had attacked her again. She got into a struggle with the man, and her nose was scraped, leaving the scar. She ran, gettting away from the man as she got into the town. ))

Charisma looked down at her feet. "There you are!" Belthazar said with glee, as he bounced up. "You have no idea what I've been through." Charisma said, with a worried look on her face. "Zest is gone." she began. "And...And.. I have a scar!" Belthazar looked confused. "Where is Zest?" He questioned.

Charisma went on to tell Belthazar about what had happened. Belthazar gulped, thinking. "We have to find her, we can't leave her with them." Charisma sighed. "I wish it were that easy, they were tough, I thought I was going to die." As Belthazar thought harder, he came up with a sort of plan. "What if we go back, wi-" Charisma inturrupted him. "No." She said simply. "There is no way we can take them, they were huge. All of them, at least 6 feet tall, and pretty damn strong."

Belthazar refused to leave Zest with the men. "Well, what if you go out, but I stay hidden? Then, we ca-" charisma interuppted again. "I doubt you could stay hidden, and if you're hiding, that leaves me out int he open alone. What if they attack, and choose to kill be without thought?" She questioned, worried about her own life.

Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:44 pm

Currently Playing: No games
Pug yawns. "Ok, i guess that meqans were off." He follows.

Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:22 pm

OOC: You're doing it again, Pug. You're already following, Pug is always yawning for no apparent reason, and he always has something to say when it's not needed. Just try and refrain from posting stuff that's too useless to be of any value to the RP.

Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:27 pm
 [ 781 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 53  Next