The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 9:28 pm

[ 2807 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 188  Next
Steven's Topic: hey how are ya 

ElvisDitto wrote:
EraserDude11 wrote:
Classic, definitely.

Why do people allways choose classic? Olimer does not look the way he does in Pkmin, he looks the way he does in brawl!

Thats like keeping Mario the old NES and GBC sprites because they are cassic. Just cause there classic doesnt mean there better. Especially considering that they look the same they do now as to the classic ones, just a lot better.

Long story short, if a character looks the same as the classic, just a whole lot better, go with the new one.
W- Wha- D- Did you really just say Brawl was more accurate than the game he came from?!

Sun May 10, 2009 7:59 am
Site Moderator

Waifu: ElvisDitto
SeaLegend wrote:
ElvisDitto wrote:
EraserDude11 wrote:
Classic, definitely.

Why do people allways choose classic? Olimer does not look the way he does in Pkmin, he looks the way he does in brawl!

Thats like keeping Mario the old NES and GBC sprites because they are cassic. Just cause there classic doesnt mean there better. Especially considering that they look the same they do now as to the classic ones, just a lot better.

Long story short, if a character looks the same as the classic, just a whole lot better, go with the new one.
W- Wha- D- Did you really just say Brawl was more accurate than the game he came from?!

=3
I agree the olimar from brawl looked more like a person from star wars (refering to his suit). In the original game Olimars suit was completely plain .

(you can now tweet mean things at me on Twitter @StevenEggplant)

Mon May 11, 2009 10:40 am

Currently Playing: GTA V, Shovel Knight, Rare Replay & Age of Empires
Haha, I remember when I made up towns for the Pokemon games, but that was back in the Gold and Silver era. Now that I think about it, that's where my spriting career began...

Mon May 11, 2009 9:19 pm
Site Moderator

Lanse5 wrote:
Haha, I remember when I made up towns for the Pokemon games, but that was back in the Gold and Silver era. Now that I think about it, that's where my spriting career began...

cool! Can you show me some?

Tue May 12, 2009 12:50 am
SSF2 Developer

MGN Username: ElvisDitto
Currently Playing: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Super Smash Bros Melee, Super Smash Bros 4, TF2, Super Smash Flash 2, Overwatch
Waifu: Applejack
Lanse5 wrote:

I feel as if I've seen you post this before. Strange. Anyways, Speaking of this, who is very happy about the New Gold and Silver remakes? I know I am!

[8/02/2014 5:54:06 PM] TAC3: On 2/7/14, at 11:51 PM, Ya Dad wrote:
> ElvisDitto has a Ditto Safari : O

prime example of life doing things right

I love Geno

Tue May 12, 2009 2:18 am
YIM

MGN Username: Tid
Currently Playing: Deep™ The™ Game™
ElvisDitto wrote:
Lanse5 wrote:

I feel as if I've seen you post this before. Strange. Anyways, Speaking of this, who is very happy about the New Gold and Silver remakes? I know I am!

I sure as hell aint pleased with the names. I would of preferred: "Glittering Gold or Gleaming Gold and Shining Silver or Sparkiling Silver.

Tue May 12, 2009 3:02 am
SSF2 Developer

Currently Playing: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Super Smash Bros Melee, Super Smash Bros 4, TF2, Super Smash Flash 2, Overwatch
Tid wrote:
ElvisDitto wrote:
Lanse5 wrote:

I sure as hell aint pleased with the names. I would of preferred: "Glittering Gold or Gleaming Gold and Shining Silver or Sparkiling Silver.

Your right there. Those names are nice, but not as cool as I hoped.

I love Geno

Tue May 12, 2009 3:26 am
YIM
Site Moderator

ElvisDitto wrote:
Lanse5 wrote:

wow wow wow wait a second!
Did Nintendo remade gold and silver? Like red and blue? I didnt know that. or am I wrong?

Tue May 12, 2009 12:16 pm

damian wrote:
ElvisDitto wrote:
Lanse5 wrote:

Did Nintendo remade gold and silver? Like red and blue? I didnt know that. or am I wrong?

they announced it 5 days ago, where where you?

Tue May 12, 2009 12:18 pm
Site Moderator

No Name wrote:
damian wrote:
ElvisDitto wrote:
Lanse5 wrote:

Well in an escape pod somewhere in the galaxy of course

The netherlands :eew: In which I still have two wait 3 months till we get it. We just got platinum. We're too slow.

Tue May 12, 2009 12:47 pm

damian wrote:
No Name wrote:
damian wrote:
ElvisDitto wrote:
Lanse5 wrote:

The netherlands :eew: In which I still have two wait 3 months till we get it. We just got platinum. We're too slow.

but they are kind of rushing the game, just like mortal kombat 9.

Tue May 12, 2009 1:12 pm

Which wasn't that good.

Tue May 12, 2009 4:39 pm

EraserDude11 wrote:
Which wasn't that good.

....you haven't played mortal kombat 9, nobody has.

Tue May 12, 2009 5:58 pm

Shhh!!!!

Tue May 12, 2009 6:38 pm
SSF2 Developer

damian wrote:
No Name wrote:
damian wrote:
ElvisDitto wrote:
Lanse5 wrote:

Wait, do You mean the announcement, or the game'? Cause if you ment the game, HEY! I have to wait another year till it comes to Australia!!

I love Geno

Wed May 13, 2009 3:32 am
YIM
 [ 2807 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 188  Next