The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 2:51 pm

[ 5 posts ] 
PSA 

MGN Username: SheriffSteelFlex
Currently Playing: SSB3DS
Post PSA
No character shaming. If you don't like a character because they're good or whatever, get the f*** over it and play better. No character is "immoral". If you attack a person for playing a character you dislike, then you can please stfu. To use a popular example, Cloud in Sm4sh is good as hell; but if you complain about losing to him and actually have problems with people who play him, then you are the one with the problem, because the person who plays better will win a match, end of story. So chill the f*** out with the shaming.

/end PSA

3ds FC: 0190-2959-0577
Cloud is not 3rd 2nd okey

30xx wrote:
I'm not reading all that but it looks like you have a severe case of nerd

Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:41 am

MGN Username: Randumbness132
Currently Playing: around doing nothing
Waifu: Yul. B. Suhray
0mg! 11! CLOD SUX
*mains cloud*

Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:16 am

Riddul wrote:
No character shaming. If you don't like a character because they're good or whatever, get the f*** over it and play better. No character is "immoral". If you attack a person for playing a character you dislike, then you can please stfu. To use a popular example, Cloud in Sm4sh is good as hell; but if you complain about losing to him and actually have problems with people who play him, then you are the one with the problem, because the person who plays better will win a match, end of story. So chill the f*** out with the shaming.

/end PSA

Just as you are free to say this, I'm also free to do wtf i want so fuk u.

But on some serious s***, you telling someone "git gud" for a poorly balanced character that needs attention sickens me. I can understand the not shaming part, but a seriously f*** character needs to be nerfed, and is not being paid attention to in terms of being f***, awareness needs to be brought to Nerf that son of a f***. So sir, I'm gonna need YOU to stfu.

Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:17 am

MGN Username: Randumbness132
Currently Playing: around doing nothing
Waifu: Yul. B. Suhray
shots fired

Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:30 am

MGN Username: SheriffSteelFlex
Currently Playing: SSB3DS
MacThe6God wrote:
Riddul wrote:

/end PSA

Just as you are free to say this, I'm also free to do wtf i want so fuk u.

But on some serious s***, you telling someone "git gud" for a poorly balanced character that needs attention sickens me. I can understand the not shaming part, but a seriously f*** character needs to be nerfed, and is not being paid attention to in terms of being f***, awareness needs to be brought to Nerf that son of a f***. So sir, I'm gonna need YOU to stfu.

So far it seems we agree. No character shaming, and though I didn't explicitly state it, I agree Cloud is more powerful than he needs to be. But still, no Johns.

3ds FC: 0190-2959-0577
Cloud is not 3rd 2nd okey

30xx wrote:
I'm not reading all that but it looks like you have a severe case of nerd

Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:45 am
 [ 5 posts ]