The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:21 pm

[ 9 posts ] 
Halla/Traveler/Pendragon RP 

Location: not here!!!!!! Location: i alredy told u Location: quit asking!!! Location: glitchy thing!
i'm thinking of making one soon. i just finished the 7th book yesterday, and my brother's getting the 8th and 9th ones at the local library right now. once i finish the 10th (when it comes out, of course) i'm gonna start a Traveler RP. i'm thinking it'll be a kind of carefree thing where when you pass through the flumes you can decide what time you want to be at while going through, even if it was centuries before when it would be normally, or even the start of the territory. as you may have thought, i'll only be accepting 10 or 11 people, including myself, to be in it. there's no real story seeing as how this is going to be pretty carefree, so the people will be able to just play things like tato or something, or just explore the underwater in cloral, or something like that. whether or not there will be quigs is all up to the time you pick when going through the flume.

the reason i did the time-thingy is so that you don't have to worry about whether the territory was ruined by saint dane or something.

oh, and i miiiight create... an eleventh territory.

i suggest you don't join the RP unless you have some sort of background knowledge on most of the territories. if it comes down to it, you can just read the wiki pages.

EDIT: i take that back about the limited people... some could be acolytes, or even just natives of the territory.

EDIT2: i will spice this up by adding a little mini-story every once in a while, like a pirate invading an island or something.

Default: Haingi
Purple: Hollow
Orange: Uchiwa
Blue: Orine

Last edited by :WEE: on Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:16 pm

I love the idea of a Pendragon RP, not so much a fan of there not being a plot. Not a lot of plotless RPs do very well... I mean, the Sandbox is pretty old and still going I guess, but that's pretty much it. However, if enough people join, I guess we could make it work.

[11:08:57 PM] Luke: http://puu.sh/1WGsn
[11:09:42 PM] Luke: like ok if it was something funny
[11:09:44 PM] Luke: but
[11:09:50 PM] Luke: really
[11:15:07 PM] Super High School Level Shut-in: lol sigged xD

Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:35 pm

Protip: Don't make every one of your RPs based off something (And oh hell yes you have, don't deny) or everyone will probably not even care to look at them.

If you're not even creative enough to make a single custom RP, you shouldn't RP at all. My opinion, anyways.

Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:29 am

Location: not here!!!!!! Location: i alredy told u Location: quit asking!!! Location: glitchy thing!
pimp_named_slinkback wrote:
I love the idea of a Pendragon RP, not so much a fan of there not being a plot. Not a lot of plotless RPs do very well... I mean, the Sandbox is pretty old and still going I guess, but that's pretty much it. However, if enough people join, I guess we could make it work.

oh yeah, i forgot to type something up. i'll add it to the fist post now.

@kyzak: STFU and GTFO, nao

Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:50 pm

haingi wrote:

Awful good thing this is like russia, otherwise your antiopinionated nazi attitude would not be tolerated.

I'd suggest you follow your own advice, s*** for brains. When someone gives you a suggestion that could save your RPing life, you damn well take it. Then again you're not much to lose, so go ahead, don't listen to me. Just don't come crying back when you're deemed a true failure.

Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:55 pm

Mr. Eh? wrote:
haingi wrote:

Awful good thing this is like russia, otherwise your antiopinionated nazi attitude would not be tolerated.

I'd suggest you follow your own advice, s#%$& for brains. When someone gives you a suggestion that could save your RPing life, you damn well take it. Then again you're not much to lose, so go ahead, don't listen to me. Just don't come crying back when you're deemed a true failure.

the one reason i'm dropping this is because i don't want the topic to be locked for a stupid reason.

Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:59 pm

Currently Playing: No games
I guess I'll join.
I like freedom RP's

Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:40 pm

haingi wrote:
Mr. Eh? wrote:
haingi wrote:

I'd suggest you follow your own advice, s#%$& for brains. When someone gives you a suggestion that could save your RPing life, you damn well take it. Then again you're not much to lose, so go ahead, don't listen to me. Just don't come crying back when you're deemed a true failure.

the one reason i'm dropping this is because i don't want the topic to be locked for a stupid reason.

More like you're having a case of epic butthurt right now.

Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:58 pm

Mr. Eh? wrote:
haingi wrote:
Mr. Eh? wrote:
haingi wrote:

More like you're having a case of epic butthurt right now.

just shut up, okay? and quit acting like you have authority over me just because more people like you. i now come here for the sole purpose of RPing, and i did nothing wrong. i asked you to leave, and you didn't, so if anything you're the one doing something wrong. and i didn't make this topic to argue and flame, so please, SHUT UP.

Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:40 pm
 [ 9 posts ]