The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 8:37 pm

[ 10 posts ] 
Battle Royale 

Currently Playing: FF13, Naruto: UNS2, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Black Ops, & AC: Brotherhood
Anyone seen it? I saw it on Youtube a little while back. Its banned in U.S. so its not likley many of you've seen it.

Basics story: Japan is scared the overpopulated childen will rebel over adults so they take 42 freshman to a deserted island to kill each other off with one survivor. But theres a twist, you'll have to watch it.

Personally I love the movie, its pretty bloody and definantly keeps your attention. Theres also a second movie but I haven't seen it yet, probably tommarow.

Discuss.

PS3 Info:
PSN: KazuoMitarashi
Black Ops: 2nd Prestige Level 44
Brotherhood: Level 50
I also play Dissidia 012 Duodecim on Ad-hoc.

Last edited by Kazuo Kiriyama on Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:08 pm
Legendary Ghost

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XI, Left 4 Dead 2
Ooooh yea, I remember hearing about it, wonder why they banned it, to be honest...

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:56 pm

Currently Playing: FF13, Naruto: UNS2, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Black Ops, & AC: Brotherhood
Hakker wrote:
Ooooh yea, I remember hearing about it, wonder why they banned it, to be honest...

I was told its because they had a bunch of school kids kill each other off. Hell, one of them actually signed up for fun.

PS3 Info:

Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:24 pm
Legendary Ghost

You can see on crunchyroll.com without having to split it into different parts
I haven't quite got through the whole movie yet. I'll finish it one of these days.

Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:09 am
Site Admin

Sounds interesting I'll have to check it out

Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:20 am

MGN Username: NessSuccess
Currently Playing: Smash Bros
Golden Ike wrote:
Anyone seen it? I just saw it today on Youtube. Its banned in U.S. so its not likley many of you've seen it.
Basics story: Japan is scared the overpopulated childen will rebel over adults so they take 42 freshman to a deserted island to kill each other off with one survivor. But theres a twist, you'll have to watch it.

Perdonally I love the movie its pretty bloody and definantly keeps your attention. Theres also a second movie but I haven't seen it yet, probably tommarow.

Discuss.

I have it on DVD ._.

its one of the best movies ive ever seen. but the second one sucks bad.

3DS FC: 1633-4280-9596
NNID: Ness_Success

Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:47 pm
YIM WWW
Site Moderator

Coobit wrote:
[NU] wrote:
Golden Ike wrote:
Anyone seen it? I just saw it today on Youtube. Its banned in U.S. so its not likley many of you've seen it.

Perdonally I love the movie its pretty bloody and definantly keeps your attention. Theres also a second movie but I haven't seen it yet, probably tommarow.

Discuss.

I have it on DVD ._.

its one of the best movies ive ever seen. but the second one sucks bad.

Second one?

There was a sequel?

Yes, something crazy, or at least that's what I remembered.

Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:23 pm

I beleive the sequal is about the two winners who are to old to be entered again but they make an assasination group or something. Haven't gotten around to watch it yet.

PS3 Info:

Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:36 am

MGN Username: NessSuccess
Currently Playing: Smash Bros
Golden Ike wrote:
I beleive the sequal is about the two winners who are to old to be entered again but they make an assasination group or something. Haven't gotten around to watch it yet.

keep it that way. its so bad. it works like this, the winner from the last movie (i think his name was somethin shuya)
he decided to like make a war against all adults or something. so the new group of kids have to find him orsomething, idk i forget. but in this movie they have partners. each student has a partner, and if they are a certain number of feet away from each other, the necklace-things will explode on both of them. so they have to be close at all times. also, if one of them dies, the other one dies aswell.

3DS FC: 1633-4280-9596
NNID: Ness_Success

Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:28 pm
YIM WWW

[NU] wrote:
Golden Ike wrote:

keep it that way. its so bad. it works like this, the winner from the last movie (i think his name was somethin shuya)
he decided to like make a war against all adults or something. so the new group of kids have to find him orsomething, idk i forget. but in this movie they have partners. each student has a partner, and if they are a certain number of feet away from each other, the necklace-things will explode on both of them. so they have to be close at all times. also, if one of them dies, the other one dies aswell.

Sounds good to me, then again I am a fan of the whole "People in deadly situations" things. Ex: Battle Royal, Death Race, Saw 1-6, etc.

PS3 Info:

Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:59 pm
 [ 10 posts ]