The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:55 pm

[ 3 posts ] 
Equivocal Enigma 

Location: Ubicación: Vous êtes ici: 地点:場所:Lage: Località: Localização:
Currently Playing: None
"To be or not to be? That is the question." -Hamlet, William Shakesphere

The rules of this game are simple. You will be provided a puzzle, typically involving you to figure out a certain person, object, time, or location. Your job is to guess this item with the help of your fellow users.

A clue will be provided every day or so, assuming that I don't end up forgetting about this game. The clues can be very puzzling and cryptic, however, and it will be up to you to determine how to decipher it. Some clues may directly lead you to part of the answer. Some are clues to previous clues. Some require knowledge of other languages. Some won't help you in deciding the answer at all. Some may require research across reference tools and the Internet. Overall, be careful with how you interpret a clue.

When you think you have determined the answer, simply bold your final guess. If you're right, I'll post of your success explain how the clues played into this answer, along with an new puzzle. If you're wrong, you will not be able to post until the puzzle is solved. You will be considered one of The Fallen.

You are free to communicate with users in this thread to try and determine the clue's meanings and the correct answer. This game is meant to require a team effort among the players. Using the Internet to assist you is allowed, though frowned upon.

And with that, we begin.

PUZZLE 01
CLUE NO. 01: hspnhznhsgd

CLUE NO. 02: Tinder

CLUE NO. 03: Moon's rise come hither...

CLUE NO. 04: Orient

The Fallen: show

Previous Puzzles: show

Last edited by JasonGuy299 on Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:46 pm

Currently Playing: SC2, SSBB (4168-0287-1402)
So basically, "Guess the User" but extended to... everything?

Well hot damn. I'm interested.

Adopted by Shounic

Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:53 pm

Currently Playing: Patapon 2, Worms:OW2, Dissidia Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy III, Final Fantasy IX, Final Fantasy VII
I'm in. It may seem a bit frantic, but I don't really give a duck.

Pokemon SoulSilver FC: 4898 9417 2153 Kando (Who wants a Shiny Rayquaza?)

Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:22 pm
 [ 3 posts ]