The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:29 pm

[ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Glitch 

Name: Glitch

Race: part human, part computer virus freak thing.

Time Period: somewhere in the future.

Alignment: Went insane and lost his sense of good or evil during his tragic accident, making him what he is, so he technically has no alignment.

Weapons: his left arm is a plasma energy sword that can change shape, but is always made of the same energy.
His right arm is a small cannon, which he can use to shoot plasma energy similar to that which his left arm is made of, and it can also change shape into the plasma.
He also has the power to de-materialize, and re-materialize though it’s not a weapon.

Appearance:
Glitch has blue eyes, and pale skin, with long black hair parted to one side so that it covers his right eye. He wears a tank top like shirt in blue, that has random darker blue splotches, and though it looks like just a shirt, and is about as flexible, it has about as much defensive power as solid steel. He also wears grey puffy/baggy pants, almost like sweat pants, with similar colored shoes. His arms are kind of a blue/black color, not very muscular looking. His “hands” are described above. He has no true hands, but the cannon and energy sword can morph shape and serve as hands at will.

Personality: glitch went insane, and now has much less control of his body, and is more limp, and makes almost flailing movements when attacking, and he laughs nearly any time he is doing something other than breathing. His voice/laugh sounds similar to carnage from spider man's laughter. He doesn’t talk at all, he thinks because in the video game, all he did during that demo was laugh. Also, glitch always has a crazy face so if you look at it, it’s almost like he is saying, "I’m going to kill you, because I think it will be fun!"

Family: unknown.

Bio & Story:
glitch was a video game creator in the future. (Of course he had a real human name, but he can no longer remember it) he was trying to make a virtual reality fighting game. During the first few tests things were relatively normal, but around the 8 or 9th test, the power went out, and glitch was "stuck" in the game. The other people were trying to wake him up, but he wouldn’t wake up. They took off his virtual reality gear, and rushed him to the hospital. The doctors couldn’t do anything because the power was out. When the power came back on, they found out he was "dead". Meanwhile back where they were testing the game, the screen cam back on, with glitch in the game. He could see the outside world through the screen! He started re-materializing outside of the game, inside the gear, and he noticed he looked just like his character. He thought that this was a dream, and a glitch like this could never happen. He went insane. He now went by glitch, and found out that he could do anything the character could in the game. he could shoot beams of energy out of his cannon arm, use the sword in his sword arm, turn both arms into plasma energy fists, he had super strength, he was super fast, and he could de-materialize, and re-materialize by using his abilities to control his plasma energy. He went on causing havoc as he pleased, destroying anything he wanted because he thought it might be fun, and because he knew currently, nothing he knew of could stop him.

Last edited by Glitch on Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:44 pm

His weapon sounds like it came straight from Megaman.

Blue Mage wrote:
Nope, that chick's got tits. Pedobear ain't on that.

Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:51 pm

Currently Playing: Dota 2
Some little grammar mistakes like capitalization are there.

I don't really wanna crit on the bio cause I'm not experienced enough to provide anything good

Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:52 pm

yeah i realized that, but his creation has nothing to do with megaman. i have a sprite of him, but last time i checked we couldnt use images as descriptions.

EDIT: yeah i noticed some gramatical errors. typed in word.

Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:53 pm

Currently Playing: Ninja Gaiden III
glitch wrote:
yeah i realized that, but his creation has nothing to do with megaman. i have a sprite of him, but last time i checked we couldnt use images as descriptions.

EDIT: yeah i noticed some gramatical errors. typed in word.

So? they have spell checker :huh:

Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:45 pm

i know, i was too lazy to fix it in word.

Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:01 pm

glitch wrote:
i know, i was too lazy to fix it in word.

And that's exactly why you shouldn't RP.

Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:01 pm

Half-assing roleplaying will get you nowhere. Roleplaying is meant to be a serious hobby and if you aren't going to devote your time and effort to it, then don't bother at all.

Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:09 pm

Currently Playing: Sitting down and playing video games is for chumps.
I like the concept, but he seems kind of.. cliché...

Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:12 pm

Kyzak wrote:
Half-assing roleplaying will get you nowhere. Roleplaying is meant to be a serious hobby and if you aren't going to devote your time and effort to it, then don't bother at all.

wtf

Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:45 pm

Waifu: I'm married
xnejihatakex19 wrote:
Kyzak wrote:

wtf

Seconded, that was incredibly sad.

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:56 pm
YIM WWW

Currently Playing: The Game
Kyzak wrote:

Don't think because I make long a** posts that I don't do it for the fun.

Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:52 am

so you judge me saying that i half a** roleplay because i didnt use a spell check? last time i checked, spell check doesnt mean you will be god at roleplay, and ignoring it doesnt mean you half a** it.

Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:47 pm

glitch wrote:
so you judge me saying that i half a** roleplay because i didnt use a spell check? last time i checked, spell check doesnt mean you will be god at roleplay, and ignoring it doesnt mean you half a** it.

I'm pretty sure it does.

Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:58 pm

Last I recall you do hobbies for fun, which is the context I was aiming for but apparently I missed terribly.

No the problem is you probably spent no more then ten minutes on this and decided it complete. The lack of spellchecking just shows you don't give two s***.

Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:59 pm
 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next