The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:40 pm

[ 8 posts ] 
Battle of the Heroscape Parody Players! 

Location: Realizing that I should be doing homework right now
Battle of the Heroscape Parody Players!
Any of the following who are RP'ers can play.
Dark Ermac
Rey_JJJ
Sol Django
That Guy Over There

I'll be using John MacAulay from the Medieval Tales: Gem Guilded Swordsman.

Name: John MacAulay
Race: Hu-mahn
Ethnicity: Euro/South American.
Appearence: Lightino, dark hair, blue eyes, tall, wears a dark blue robes with scarlet runes embroidered on the edges.
Special Skills: Limited teleportation, telekinesis, limited elemental control of fire, ice, and wind.
Battle Style: Double-Bladed Battle Axe/Tae Kwon Do/Sniper
Backstory: Born and raised in Colombia, John earned his stripes fighting drug lords and working as an extremely successful personal assassin. When the EA invaded, they came through the bottom of S. America. Colombia was the last country to resist, and was supported by troops from Mexico and the U.S., to prevent the invasion of N. America. Here John fought actively, sometimes side-by-side with the very same men he had fought against. However, even with the successful assassination of several key leaders, with the full force of several continents against them, Colombia was eventually overwhelmed and North America fell. John fled to his ancestral home of Northern Scotland, where he was recognized as the head of the MacAulay clan, took up the rustic Aulay Axe (a magical, elemental-imbued double-bladed battle axe), and discovered his magical powers. With his elemental control, symbolic of Colombia (fire) and Scotland (ice, wind), he can enchant his sword, along with his leather armor, and can use it to attack max 3 people at a time.
Rules: No godmodding, no autohitting, etc. To be defined by me.
Arena: Iceland (the country), ice-covered cube 15 by 15 by 15 feet.

NintendoJava wrote:
LittleBigPlanetFan wrote:
Ok,LETS STOP TALKING ABOUT SPRITES!

That would be redundant. As this is the "Sprite Workshop".

Save the dragons... please? And btw, just because they are not eggs does not mean they will automatically survive. They have to mature to survive. Thus, please click?

Last edited by Team Chaotex on Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:52 pm

I'm the only person on that list, that is in the RP section, so I guess I will, but can we change the arena to something more... Specific?

Where in Iceland? Is it very cold? What are our surroundings?
Or lets just pick somewhere else all together?

And in your bio, you need to put "Appearence:" so I know what you look like

Name: Lin Koochimochi
Race: Human
Ethnicity: Japenese.
Appearence: Black hair in a pony tail, Blue eyes, a robe that is white at the top, and blue at the bottom, and grey sandles
Special Skills: "The Japenese art of escape" "The Japenese 5 sword counter"
Battle Style: Golden Sword (Not stolen from Ike)
Backstory:
He was born in japan, and his parents were murdered when he was 3, he was taken in by a retired Swordsman named Eochi, who taught him everything he knows about Swordsmanship, when he was 13, Eochi died, and Lin was on his own, he was living by himself since then, when he was 14 he moved to america where the murderer who killed his parents was found, since then he has been searching for the murderer to avenge his parents death.

He learned special techniques such as "The Japenese art of Escape"(He can get out of anything smaller then 7 yards long) and "The 5 Sword counter" (Where he gets behind his opponent during an attack and jabs at them 5 times)

Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:27 am

K... accepted. For now. But try to work on your spelling and grammar.
John casually teleported a flameade at the retreating grunt. It landed in its empty skull, then detonated, hurling the grunt's carcass a few feet. Turning to his troops, he punched his fist above his head and roared in triumph:
"WE HAVE DEFEATED THE ENEMY! ICELAND IS OURS! WE ARE VICTORIOUS!!!"
The townspeople all cheered, along with his army. Suddenly they all disappeared. In shock, John turned around to see a Japanese person in a white robe with his back to him.
"This is all your fault!" he yelled at the man, blasting him with a giant sheet of pure, blue-hot flame.

NintendoJava wrote:

Save the dragons... please? And btw, just because they are not eggs does not mean they will automatically survive. They have to mature to survive. Thus, please click?

Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:18 pm

Umm, I quit, you suck at RP'ing.

And you said I needed work on spelling and grammar?

Wtf, my grammar and spelling was perfect in that post, your grammar and spelling needs work, though.

Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:47 pm

Waifu: You!
That Guy Over There wrote:
I'm the only person on that list, that is in the RP section, so I guess I will, but can we change the arena to something more... Specific?

Appearence: Black hair in a pony tail, Blue eyes, a robe that is white at the top, and blue at the bottom, and grey sandles
Backstory:
He was born in japan, and his parents were murdered when he was 3, he was taken in by a retired Swordsman named Eochi, who taught him everything he knows about Swordsmanship, when he was 13, Eochi died, and Lin was on his own, he was living by himself since then, when he was 14 he moved to america where the murderer who killed his parents was found, since then he has been searching for the murderer to avenge his parents death.

He learned special techniques such as "The Japenese art of Escape"(He can get out of anything smaller then 7 yards long) and "The 5 Sword counter" (Where he gets behind his opponent during an attack and jabs at them 5 times)

Japanese people don't have blue eyes.

Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:05 pm

THoT wrote:

Backstory:

Japanese people don't have blue eyes.

LOL they don't, do they... Scots like me have blue eyes.... :wee:

NintendoJava wrote:

Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:49 pm

Just lock this already, I already said no with a good reason.

Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:51 pm

Umm, I quit, you suck at RP'ing. ...?

And you said I needed work on spelling and grammar? Oops, did I say that? I didn't mean it.... it's the "japenease" that's annoying...

Wtf, my grammar and spelling was perfect in that post, your grammar and spelling needs work, though....?

Fine, w/ever.

Coward.
(lol jk)

NintendoJava wrote:

Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:58 pm
 [ 8 posts ]