The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:38 pm

[ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
I can't take it anymore! (Fight me.) 

ConquestStreak wrote:
OOC: @Deux: Nice name. But i'm weak because I don't have any "special" skills like spells.
IC:
Jacob thought he heard someone, but immediately turned to find Hidra. "Stop!" he yelled, remembering that he was going to kill him. However, he flashed back to the sounds he heard, and swore he heard another person. Raising his sword in a blocking stance, he called to Hidra, "Stop, please. I need answers, and you seem to be able to give them."

"I seem to be able to give them.I know nothing about this god forsaken place.Besides you won't be here much longer, you'l be down in the depths of hell." Hidra cried, swinging his staff forward at Jacob.

Pigma: my beutiful reward
Fox: I can't believe these guys consider themselves equal to team star fox
Peppy: Do a barrel roll
Fox: Ok maybe they are
Imagehttp://superstarultra.blogspot.com/ My guide to kirby super star ultra I hope to expand it.

Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:39 pm

Currently Playing: Team Fortress 2, Osu!, FTL, Cortex Command, Hearthstone
OOC: Going Commando eh?
IC: Jacob stabbed his rapier blade through the staff, and swung it off to the side, sword still in it. "Think about this! You might as well tell me what's happening! At least, we may get throught this without a conflict! Their must be a reason why we are here!" yelled Jacob, knowing full well that Deux would hear it.

Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:13 pm

Currently Playing: Vanquish
Deux examined the pillar, it was larger then the others, so it must be the support beam.
If he hit it correctly,with enough force the roof would crumble.
He risked losing the libary, but he din't care anymore.

"Err...haven't used this form in a while..." Deux said.
He transformed once more this time into a large hunchback creature with huge arms,
" Forgot how much my Beast form causes my body to lose speed, he he lift his arm and punched the column, it was solid, need a couple blows to take it down, even with Deux huge resevoir of power.
But the ceiling was starting to crumble.

Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:33 pm

OOC: NO! DEUX! THE SKY IS FALLING!!!
IC:
" :facepalm: Great... I'm outta here." said Jacob. (OOC: The dimensions of Zesper's Library o' Snuff is being destroyed! No!) Breaking away from Hidra, he dashed towards the exit, only to have it be blocked off by a huge slab of stone. "Argh! It's always my way that is impeded." Looking up, Jacob could see the sky. Immediately, he unraveled the rope on his shoulder, attached an arrowhead as an anchor, and with extreme force, threw it up in the air. It caught on the doorway arch, luckily. As dust filled his nostrils, he glanced around. Although there was dust everywhere, he could make out the silhouettes of several forms. Assured he was not going to be found for the next minute, he started up the rope.

Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:12 pm

OOC: Sorry, freakish alien from another planet. The library is simply too big for anything like breaking a pillar to cause anything like a ceiling to collapse. Besides, the half of the library that isn't underneath the second floor is underneath a ceiling that is practically unseen due to the poor lighting and the sheer height of it. Sorry, bud. I’m not letting you ruin a perfectly good complex battleground, just for the sake of simplicity.

And honesty people; the stairs do not take five seconds to climb, and the exit is not just three steps away. GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD.

The gigantic, looming staircase drew near as Zesper trotted through the maze of bookcases at a steady pace. As he neared, he started to hear bits and pieces of what seemed to be a argument in between the intruders. Zesper almost fell face first into the red velvet carpet that lay in the in the center of the isle from coming to a stop so suddenly. As he caught his balance, he listened in more closely this time and was able to hear an audible sentence.

"Think about this! You might as well tell me what's happening! At least, we may get through this without a conflict! There must be a reason why we are here!"

Zesper raised a eyebrow at this statement. From what he had just heard, it seemed as though the intruders didn't come here as a group. In fact, they didn’t seem organized at all. And as he listened in more, he realized that the intruders were only an isle over. “My orders were to eliminate any possible threat to the library’s well-being. Even if they seem trivial…” With a sigh, Zesper placed his massive sword in it’s rightful place on his back, not wanting to spill blood on anything, hoping that his strength, fighting skills and claws would be enough. Turning oh his heels, he briskly walked back the way he came, but this time, he took a right and headed down the isle where he heard the voices. As he turned the corner, he slowed his pace to a menacing stride, changing his face from a look of annoyance to emotionless. As he strode forward, he tilted his head down to let the collar of his cape cover up the lower half his mouth, hoping to look more intimidating. But was severely disappointed when he saw the tail-end one of the intruders making a run for it, while the other just stood there holding what looked to Zesper like a stick.

Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:37 pm

OOC: Not the entire complex, just a copule of floors, this libary has a main support beam does it not? its old, just taking down a floor or 2?
that so bad?

IC: Deux stopped for moment, he had completley eredicted the pillar, but the ceiling stopped falling to pieces.
"What! But I just obliterated that thing!" he thought.
Suddenly he the floor collapsed under his weight, and he fell down the 1st floor.
Due to his huge form and defensuve skin, Deux recieved no physical damage, but he was angry his plan failed to suceed at all.

He stood up on 2 feet raised his arms and bellowed like a dragon.
The roar could be heard from the entire libary.

"Why didn't it work!" Deux roared, he was furious.
But he came to the realization of his blunder and realized he had just gave away his position.
Deux thought again.
"This libary must have more then ine support, but this fomr is so bulky and heavy, trying to move to every pillar would take forever!
eventhough I could transfrom back, the time its takes to enter and exit this heavyweight shape is too long, even if i'm camoflaged in the dark. I need to come up with a more elaborate plan, to weaken my foes."
eux thought as he began to transfigure back to his original form.

Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:48 am

Deus Ex Angelo wrote:
OOC: Not the entire complex, just a copule of floors, this libary has a main support beam does it not? its old, just taking down a floor or 2?
that so bad?

IC: Deux stopped for moment, he had completley eredicted the pillar, but the ceiling stopped falling to pieces.
"What! But I just obliterated that thing!" he thought.
Suddenly he the floor collapsed under his weight, and he fell down the 1st floor.
Due to his huge form and defensuve skin, Deux recieved no physical damage, but he was angry his plan failed to suceed at all.

He stood up on 2 feet raised his arms and bellowed like a dragon.
The roar could be heard from the entire libary.

"Why didn't it work!" Deux roared, he was furious.
But he came to the realization of his blunder and realized he had just gave away his position.
Deux thought again.
"This libary must have more then ine support, but this fomr is so bulky and heavy, trying to move to every pillar would take forever!
eventhough I could transfrom back, the time its takes to enter and exit this heavyweight shape is too long, even if i'm camoflaged in the dark. I need to come up with a more elaborate plan, to weaken my foes."
eux thought as he began to transfigure back to his original form.

Hearing Deux scream, Hidra paniked. "Gah first part of the ceiling collapsed now im hearing dragons. There must be something in here to make me more powerful." Hidra yelps flicking through the pages of the book he had found. "Theres nothing in this damn book, Hidra roared throwing the book onto the floor and stamping on it.

Imagehttp://superstarultra.blogspot.com/ My guide to kirby super star ultra I hope to expand it.

Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:19 pm

OOC: Fine, we'll duke it out.
IC:
As Jacob started up the rope, the arch overhanging the doorway collapsed. "Oh go-" started Jacob. Falling, he barely grabbed onto the rope, only to rememeber that the rope disconnected and was no longer hanging either. A second later, he hit the ground. "Oh my god. Ow...". For the next moment, he writhed in pain, the next second, he was back on his feet again. Back on the playing field... Better get my pieces ready he thought. Spinning around, he saw that the silhouettes were closer. Drawing his sword, he steadied himself, cough out some dust, and walked slowly, deliberatly, forward. His next fight was coming.

Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:25 pm

Deux fully transfigured back to normal, he crouched down and sat on a piece of rubble.
He started thinking.

Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:00 pm

ConquestStreak wrote:
OOC: Fine, we'll duke it out.
IC:
As Jacob started up the rope, the arch overhanging the doorway collapsed. "Oh go-" started Jacob. Falling, he barely grabbed onto the rope, only to rememeber that the rope disconnected and was no longer hanging either. A second later, he hit the ground. "Oh my god. Ow...". For the next moment, he writhed in pain, the next second, he was back on his feet again. Back on the playing field... Better get my pieces ready he thought. Spinning around, he saw that the silhouettes were closer. Drawing his sword, he steadied himself, cough out some dust, and walked slowly, deliberatly, forward. His next fight was coming.

Hidra looked around , he saw Jacob nearby. "You did you make that pillar collapse." Hidra shouted running at Jacob.

Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:12 pm

After walking through the dust, Jacob spotted Hidra, rushing towards him.Hearing Hidra say You did you make that pillar collapse almost forced Jacob's thought down. Why am I fighting these people? He thought. Shifting his eyes upward for a split second, he noticed a couple of his creations soaring down. As he drew his rapier blade, he looked at Hidra, and half-heartedly aimed a stab. "I'm sorry".

Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:57 pm

OOC: sorry for not posting in a while.

Hidra continued to charge toward Jacob he sliced down at him with his staff.

Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:40 pm

OOC: ...WHERE IS ZESPER AND DEUX? Also, try not to do one liners, lunch.
IC:
Seeing Hidra, in his rage, unearthed a pang of pity in Jacob. He would be blinded by rage, thought Jacob. Jacob quickly stepped off to the side, and with a swift thrust, moved his rapier blade towards Hidra's heart.

Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:32 pm

OOC: Waiting for someone to react to what I posted a loooong time ago.

Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:58 pm

OOC: I'm here...finally.

Deux decieded enough was enough.
He transformed into his raptor form ( a tall form simialar to the build of a bipedial veliciraptor with large wings) and dashed toward where he heard fighting.
"Ive had enough..."said.

Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:38 pm
 [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next