The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 16, 2020 1:20 am

[ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 ... 106  Next
SSF2 Beta Bug Report/Troubleshooting Thread 

MGN Username: Redboy31
Evidently, there is a new bug in the current patch such that certain characters' projectiles seem to currently have no effect on Break the Targets targets, passing through without any interaction. These include:

- Link's Arrow (but not Bomb Arrow)
- Zelda's Din's Fire
- BDee's fully charged Nspec
- Fox and Falco's Blaster
- Chibi-Robo's Chibi Blaster
- Isaac's Move, upB, and Gaia
- Sonic's Spring
- Sora's Thunder
- Mega Man's Water Wave

It was difficult to determine if Bomberman's bomb explosions affect the targets; it doesn't look like they do. However, the bombs have a separate issue, in which the bombs destroy the targets on contact even though they disabled the ability for them to damage players in that way in the patch. In fact, you don't even need to throw them; you can just carry the bomb around and it will destroy the targets on contact while still in your hands.

Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:39 am

sora launches naruto straight up when using flow motion, regardless of version, every time. only tested on the jungle hijinx stage

Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:12 pm

I was playing online, and I get the target test glitch, after restarting the game, I find out that my save data was deleted.

Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:28 pm
BR Member

Special modes don't work online.

Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:34 pm

I used to have an account here, but I forgot what it is after being gone for so long, so I made a new one.

Not sure if CPU behavior falls under this place... CPU behaves strangely in Temple and Fourside. When nobody is near them, they do nothing but stand still or jump in place. Would love to have that fixed so I can fight against them properly in those stages...

Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:01 am

Kirby's Ichigo copy is really weird.

Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:37 am

YouTube Video:

'Nuff said. :blackmage:

Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:25 pm

I have a question of why! They do not change the down-b and up-b (recovery) of zero suit samus. :zerosuitsamus:

Why the down-b is not as effective as the smash bros 4. And because its recovery does not have enough scope to the edge without forgetting that without the second jump is obsolete (Sorry for my english)

Attachments:
down-b.jpg
down-b.jpg [ 87.99 KiB | Viewed 1111 times ]
Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:26 pm

MGN Username: lucas4
Currently Playing: idk who wants to know?
Waifu: sanic
sorenson wrote:
Okay, I love you Mcleod but........
So, I've been playing all day today and I just found out that tails is my new main. I really liked his playing style and then I figured out that he could be at least top 3 in the tier list or whatever. This got me really excited cause I love tails as a character. So now I go back online and started playing him again and I realized there's been an update to the game. now there's a cool post-game type thing that was very brawl and sm4sh esque. then I realized....

YALLLLL JUSSTTT NEEERRFED TAILSSS
- you took away his recovery and replaced it with some bowser jr type stuff where he throws some walking explosive doll. This really sucks because this was very good and great because it was good for combos and for recovering.
- you gave him 6 jumps to compensate, but even this is bad because this makes him seem too much like Jigglypuff or Kirby now which makes him seem less unique and just some semi-clone.
-You took away his signature gliding ability which makes him very bad now and makes him seem not like himself. I mean, whats tails without his gliding ability. That's like taking away Mario's fireball ability.

Tails was a very good and all-around balanced character but now he's just bad. I'm not trying to nitpick you or hate on you. I even called my friends and told them to select tails in ssf2 and even they were disappointed. Pls change him back to his original self.

so tails getting nerfed and having a changed up-b is a bug?
classic

motomoto likes you
i made lots of dumb posts when i was new to this thing... WH EEZE

Ravin_Raven wrote:
We're all tired of people who don't know what a signature is.

Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:59 am

MGN Username: CrazyNaut
If Dillon rolls up to a wall, he'll bounce off of it and then roll in place endlessly. The picture you're seeing now was taken two minutes after he hit the wall.

Attachments:
Dillon's not okay.PNG
Dillon's not okay.PNG [ 116.44 KiB | Viewed 1086 times ]
Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:53 pm

MGN Username: CrazyNaut
Also, Ness's PSI Magnet is immune to items and anything that comes out of Assist Trophies and Poké Balls. :ness:

Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:02 pm

FadedfulColor wrote:
I have a question of why! They do not change the down-b and up-b (recovery) of zero suit samus. :zerosuitsamus:

Why the down-b is not as effective as the smash bros 4. And because its recovery does not have enough scope to the edge without forgetting that without the second jump is obsolete (Sorry for my english)

Yeah, it would be nice if ZSS and Luffy both have "third jump" Up Bs.

Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:25 am

The attack speed of the bot must be repaire, i was fighting Megaman :megaman: and he grab me and the same time he doing a smash down; in another match i take Falco :falco: and Samus :samus: was much quicker than me; another probleme was with the downloadable version the game crash after one match or during the match

Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:11 am

Version: 1.0.3.1 Beta

When you inhale and swallow Ichigo as Kirby and afterwards use Kirby's neutral B (now Ichigo's) it will cause the projectile to not show but will cause Ichigo to be hit upwards by the projectile regardless of where Kirby and Ichigo are. This makes it extremely easy to kill Ichigo by simply spamming neutral B on Kirby.

Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:41 pm

MGN Username: SheriffSteelFlex
Currently Playing: SSB3DS
The Kirby/Ichigo glitch is the new AT glitch, all hail

If you stand right next to the wall on the far right end of Hyrule Temple as CF, and use Falcon Kick while facing right, you'll bounce off an invisible wall.

Also Kirby can use items while in stone form.

Attachments:
kirbst.png
kirbst.png [ 82.42 KiB | Viewed 1022 times ]

3ds FC: 0190-2959-0577
Cloud is not 3rd 2nd okey

30xx wrote:
I'm not reading all that but it looks like you have a severe case of nerd

Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:24 pm
 [ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 ... 106  Next