The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:58 pm

[ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Cosmic Questions Game 

Just create a cosmic question that cant be answered.

Examples:
What is the Roman Numeral for 0?
If Wal-Mart is lowering its prices everyday, how come nothing in the store is free?

Fri May 21, 2010 8:55 pm

Currently Playing: MAG/Ratchet and Clank:Tools of Destruction/Godzilla Unleashed
If people die and get reincarnated, why do they lose their memory? (I think it could be answered but I didn't think of one.)

http://armoredcoreonline.com/news/galle ... t-ac-girls go through every single image,come back to me and say truthfully that none of them were hot cool,I'll give you $10
Heyoo!!!!-Steve

Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:11 pm

I never died, so I wouldn't know.
I don't believe in reincarnation, anyway.
But I'd have to guess that when they are reincarnated, they are a different person... And therefore they would have different minds. We all may be reincarnates of other people.

Will you answer "No" to this question?

Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:04 pm

JacoZ wrote:
I never died, so I wouldn't know.
I don't believe in reincarnation, anyway.
But I'd have to guess that when they are reincarnated, they are a different person... And therefore they would have different minds. We all may be reincarnates of other people.

Will you answer "No" to this question?

Meh...

Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:47 pm
Legendary Ghost

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XI, Left 4 Dead 2
Can we get some actual damn intelligence in here?

Grandfather paradox. The simple "if you go back in time kill your own ancestor before he conceives a descendant, what happens?" question.

The ancient "If God is omnipotent, can He create a stone even He can't lift?" question.

The easier and more recent "why are all politicians full of s***?" question.

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:59 pm

Location: Ubicación: Vous êtes ici: 地点:場所:Lage: Località: Localização:
Currently Playing: None
1. Simple. You'll cease to exist. The ripple in the space-time continuum would make you disappear because your grandfather was killed and never had you as a grandson. Thing is, if you never existed, you wouldn't have killed your grandfather, would you? Don't worry, though... he's probably gonna get hit by a car or something shortly afterward.

2. Technically, yes, he could. But he wouldn't have to worry about a thing because he could just create something that COULD lift the stone. If you think about it, he's kind of like Maxwell from Scriblenauts.

3. Newgrounds. Politicans actually didn't have the best grades when they were in school these days...

Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:33 am

MGN Username: Tid
Currently Playing: Deep™ The™ Game™
Hakker wrote:

Grandfather paradox. The simple "if you go back in time kill your own ancestor before he conceives a descendant, what happens?" question.

The ancient "If God is omnipotent, can He create a stone even He can't lift?" question.

I seriously doubt anyone is satisfied with Jasonguy's answers, so I'll take it from here.
-There can be no time travel. No matter how much we advance in technology, a TARDIS will never be possible. Time is just a concept.
-If God existed (lolno) this'd be more valid. I guess it's just another reason such a being just doesn't really work.
-Because getting voted in gives them a stupidly high opinion of themselves and they become corrupted with power.

Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:48 am
Legendary Ghost

jasonguy299 wrote:
1. Simple. You'll cease to exist. The ripple in the space-time continuum would make you disappear because your grandfather was killed and never had you as a grandson. Thing is, if you never existed, you wouldn't have killed your grandfather, would you? Don't worry, though... he's probably gonna get hit by a car or something shortly afterward.

2. Technically, yes, he could. But he wouldn't have to worry about a thing because he could just create something that COULD lift the stone. If you think about it, he's kind of like Maxwell from Scriblenauts.

3. Newgrounds. Politicans actually didn't have the best grades when they were in school these days...

Were you not breathing when you came into this world, or did the brain damage come later?

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:07 am

Hakker wrote:
jasonguy299 wrote:

Were you not breathing when you came into this world, or did the brain damage come later?

Wait, I don't actually get the Newgrounds comment - What does Newgrounds have to do with anything?

Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:09 am
Legendary Ghost

Tidraptor wrote:
Hakker wrote:
jasonguy299 wrote:

Wait, I don't actually get the Newgrounds comment - What does Newgrounds have to do with anything?

Are you claiming to get the rest of his post? In that case, please translate.

Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:09 am

Um.
The first part is just sort of random words he heard in Dr. Who.
Part two I'm a tad lost on.
Three is just... What...

Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:17 am
Site Admin

Hakker wrote:

1. Supposedly poof yourself from existing but it's always been said that way

How about seeing it as though you ripped some pages from a book, The rest of it can be told but it's unknown as to its origins, an example being a John doe who somehow exists but without a past.

2. If God as it says in the bible created Man; life in general what source does he make the rock to begin with?
If with the infinite power within himself the rock continuously grows and stays but a mere second away from equal power to its creator making an everlasting loop

3. cause people suck, but being serious

I guess it’s just easier to make promises you might succeed with instead of actual progress

Anyway it’s kind of hard to really know the answer because questions like these contradict themselves (#1/2)

And to your translation.

1. You erase yourself
2. God makes a Crane with the strength of himself X2 (thus making him a lesser being in existence ... still a god?) that would lift the Rock thats = (Godx1)
3.Statistics show they got bad grades what do you expect?

Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:05 am

Location: Ubicación: Vous êtes ici: 地点:場所:Lage: Località: Localização:
Currently Playing: None
Alright, alright, I'll admit it, it was, what, 2 AM when I posted? I need to get more sleep...

Anyway, can w just gt over this and post another question?
EDIT: Jeez, guess that teaches me not post in fail forum games...

Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:26 am
Legendary Ghost

Ray fletcher wrote:
Hakker wrote:

The easier and more recent "why are all politicians full of s#%$&?" question.

1. Supposedly poof yourself from existing but it's always been said that way

How about seeing it as though you ripped some pages from a book, The rest of it can be told but it's unknown as to its origins, an example being a John doe who somehow exists but without a past.

2. If God as it says in the bible created Man; life in general what source does he make the rock to begin with?
If with the infinite power within himself the rock continuously grows and stays but a mere second away from equal power to its creator making an everlasting loop

3. cause people suck, but being serious

I guess it’s just easier to make promises you might succeed with instead of actual progress

Anyway it’s kind of hard to really know the answer because questions like these contradict themselves (#1/2)
1 : what, the universe would ensure the person still dies, even if his murderer wasn't alive to carry it out? Seems like a bit of intervention we aren't exactly used to...

2 : so you consider omnipotence to be infinitely growing power? Could work, I guess.

3 : BUT WHY DOES IT STILL WORK?

jasonguy299 wrote:
Alright, alright, I'll admit it, it was, what, 2 AM when I posted? I need to get more sleep...

Anyway, can w just gt over this and post another question?
EDIT: Jeez, guess that teaches me not post in fail forum games...
Pussy, it was 11 AM for me and I hadn't slept all night.

If you're gonna make an excuse, at least use one that doesn't make you sound like a baby.

Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:15 pm

Why is it called rush hour when nobody moves?

Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:36 pm
 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next