The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 5:00 am

[ 3 posts ] 
[Question] 

First of all, sorry for putting this here where only applications should be, I was unsure where else to ask.
Anyway, I was wondering if there was any way to get a "readers pass" to the BR. I'm looking for more advanced information on the game so that I can get better at it, and it seems that the BR is the best place for it. With that being said, I do not believe I have the skill/knowledge to qualify myself for the backroom. Anyway, is there any sort of way I could be able to read guides/discussions or see the advanced techniques without having full access to it?

Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:30 pm
SSF2 Developer

Currently Playing: Complacency breeds weakness. My opponents won't stop getting stronger, neither will I.
The short answer is no.

All of the information you want can be found on the forums, and if something isn't you may ask around in relevant threads if they exist or create a new one once you have exhaustively searched to make sure you aren't duplicating something.

The BR discusses the game from a competitive and objective perspective to determine things like rulesets and tier lists, we usually leave general discussion where it belongs (in their respective threads).

Youtube: NinjaLobsterStudios
Stream: twitch.tv/ninjalobster

Click to expand thumbnail

Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:58 pm
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: sports
Yeah, pretty much everyone in here posts on the public forums as well. You should feel free to ask about any info you'd like in the appropriate threads.

:lock:

Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:11 pm
 [ 3 posts ]