The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 7:13 pm

[ 520 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
McLeodgaming Mafia V [Devs vs Balancers] 

Currently Playing: Fable III
BUMP

yeah, but this topic needs love

Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:24 pm

Currently Playing: Awesomenauts, SSBB, Project M
Agreed. Krillin, hurry up.

Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:51 pm
BR Member

Currently Playing: Chaconne
194, Genis, and FOD are currently voting Harpuia.

In 48 hours, Harpuia will be lynched. I'll send him a PM.

Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:27 pm

bump

needz moar luv

Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:43 pm

Currently Playing: Awesomenauts, SSBB, Project M
Well, Harpuia is dead, or should be.

What now?

Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:51 pm
BR Member

Harpuia (The Cadet) has been lynched.

It is now Night 8, which ends in 48 hours.

Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:40 am
BR Member

Ladies and Gentlemen, after several days (and nights) of debate, discussion and deaths, I am proud to announce a...

Developer Victory!

That's right, folks. Congratulations to 194 (TSON) Brikmaethor (RoyMaster4) DarkWolf93 (Ramsey Knecht) and BelieveBlood (ZaloZemsis)

More information on roles and night actions coming soon to a Mafia topic near you.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:48 pm

MGN Username: 194
Currently Playing: most likely Celeste
Waifu: Curly Brace
We made it! :D

Avatar and signature pics by Semicolon.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:52 pm

You know...I'm not one for bootlicking, but the way 194 and brik came up with realistic fake roles, infiltraited the pony cult, threw all sort of suspicion off them, lead the town to believe krillin was the mafia, and framed void for being the godfather was pure genius(brik even managed to avoid lynch using the old "I was probably bused" excuse.) It almost made me want to be apart of it, then again I might have messed it all up. GG guys.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:32 pm
BR Member

Townies Role list:

Krillin's Role wrote:
1. Void
You are Void, champion of the balancers. You win when only townies remain alive.

Active Abilities:
Extensive Character Knowledge - You can investigate a player each night to discover if they are innocent.

Passive Abilities:
Hates everyone - You must vote to lynch someone every day.

Crabbyman66's Role wrote:
2. 194
You are 194. A fond player of the Professor Layton saga, you have grown quite skilled at investigating. You win when only townies remain alive.

Ability:
Isn’t it Obvious? - Every night, you may target one player. You will learn the name of one of that player’s abilities (chosen at random). If you investigate the same player an additional time, you will get the name of a different ability. Most players have around two abilities.

T.test's Role wrote:
3. Brikmaethor

You are Brikmaethor. Your logic and grammar are unparalleled. You win when only townies remain alive.

Abilities:
Grammatical Assault - You may send a single PM to me with a message and the name of a player each night. I will pass this message on to that player. The player will not be able to respond. It is your choice if you want to reveal your identity in this message.
Logical Conviction - If no one was lynched during a day, you may choose to kill the player that had the most votes by the end of the day during the following night. You cannot use this ability if the votes were tied. You can only use this ability once.

Genis' Role wrote:
4. crabbyman66
You are crabbyman. Your fantastic luck has earned you the nickname “Sheerluck Holmes.” However, you are also really good at looking guilty. You win when only townies remain alive.

Active Abilities:
Kicked from the Back Room - At any point during a day, you may choose to disappear from the game for the rest of the day and the following night. You may only use this ability once. This ability will automatically trigger if you get lynched.

Passive Abilities:
Sheer Luck - Through a fantastic stroke of luck, you will avoid the mafia the first time they try to kill you. You will be informed through PM when this happens.

Why are they lynching me? - You will appear guilty if investigated

Gold/Warpanda's role wrote:
5. bc1910
You are bc1910. You get things done your way... when you're around. You win when only townies remain alive.

Active Abilities:
Disagree with Everyone - You may protect a target other than yourself from all other effects each night. At the end of the night, you will find out what you protected them from.

Passive Abilities:
Inactivity - You cannot post more than once each day.

Pachino's Role wrote:
6. Masterp433
You are Masterp443, aka Panthera Leo. You are often productive, but you are known to drive the discussion offtopic at a moment’s notice. You win when only townies remain alive.

Ability:
Offtopic Post - You make an offtopic remark, causing your target to get distracted from their work. Each night, you may block a single target from using their abilities.

Panthera Leo's Role wrote:
7. Gold
You are Gold, aka DVDV. A valued player in games of Mafia, you use your communication skills to your advantage.

Active Abilities:
Rhetoric- You have great rhetorical skill. During the night, you may choose a player. That player will have an extra vote for lynching them during the day. Be careful: this vote cannot be changed during the day.

Passive Abilities:
MVP- If you are killed or lynched, everyone is so grieved that you died that the next day phase is skipped.

Harpuia's Role wrote:
8. The Cadet
You are Cadet. How about a nice cup of rage? You win when only townies remain alive.

Active Abilities:
Sound and Fury- You create an angry topic in the Balancer section, distracting everyone from their work. One night, you may use this ability to roleblock every player in the game. You may only use this ability once.

Passive Abilities:
Snubbed from the Dev Section- Your desire to become a dev leaves you vulnerable. You are not affected by protective roles.

135's Role wrote:
9. Red
You are Red. A nice guy that likes to welcome newcomers. You win when all Mafia members have been eliminated.

Ability:
Diplomacy: Every night, you may choose two players. Those two players will switch places for the night.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:56 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Savvy, eh?
Currently Playing: Savvy's Art Academy
Inspired by APEX 2012's Melee commentators, I'm going to give shout-outs instead of standard congratulations.

Shout-outs to DJ Wizard Cop for coming up with the concept for this game, co-creating the roles and hosting. Also for giving me the most bestest role ever.

Massive shout-outs to 194 for being the best mafia partner in the world.

Shout-outs to Darkwolf and Believeblood for being a great part of our team too. It's really a shame that you guys were found out so early.

Shout-outs to Fly or Die for playing really well. I completely believed you until Genis spilled the beans.

Shout-outs to one other person that I won't mention by name at the moment. You know who you are, bud.

Last edited by Savvy, eh? on Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:36 am
SSF2 Developer

I would also like to give shout-out's to everyone. THis was my second game of Mafia (my first game involved 1 Mafia, 1 vigilante, 1 doctor, and the rest were vanilla townies. It was played in a classroom). I think I really had fun and enjoyed my role. Thanks everyone, for the game.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:14 am

Brikmaethor wrote:
Inspired by APEX 2012's Melee commentators, I'm going to give shout-outs instead of standard congratulations.

Shout-outs to DJ Wizard Cop for coming up with the concept for this game, co-creating the roles and hosting. Also for giving me the most bestest role ever.

Massive shout-outs to 194 for being the best mafia partner in the world.

Shout-outs to Darkwolf and Believeblood for being a great part of our team too. It's really a shame that you guys were found out so early.

Shout-outs to Fly or Die for playing really well. I completely believed you until Genis spilled the beans.

Shout-outs to one other person that I won't mention by name at the moment. You know who you are, bud.

Genis is going to get murdered.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:25 pm

Beautiful playing on the mafia's part, though.

I didn't even suspect something was wrong until I realized the game was over.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:30 pm

Yeah...I died out of shear unlucky circumstances though. Anyways if it's not already called I would like to be the host of the next mafia game.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:04 pm
 [ 520 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next