The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 10:47 pm

[ 222 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 15  Next
The Line of War. (Full version) 
Legendary Ghost

Location: Where angels fear to tread, and man is but a cautionary tale.
Althea continued pace with them, Her blue eyes remaining straightforward, keeping her senses aware as to the area around her. The light steps of Kevin behind her, the churning sounds of the ship bay growing ever louder, picking up on every word spoken.The first keyblade wielder.. that brat? she thought to herself in contempt. Though, perhaps he and Steiner did have a point. Nonetheless, while being in a group may attract more attention, being alone would mean death if one happened upon an ambush. At this point, a small group seemed just right for the assignment handed to them.

Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:13 pm
Site Admin

Sylvia whirled around her badge almost clanking against the guards helmet. "He...had a keyblade?"she said, envy lacing each syllable she spoke. She looked back at the room she had just left longingly, should she go back and drain as much information she could from the keyblade wielder, or continue on to the weapons research lab? She stood there momentarily, tapping her foot on the ground. She then looked down the hall that the guard had mentioned would lead her to the her destination. "Well do you think that he's still in there?" she asked.

Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:25 pm
Legendary Ghost

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XI, Left 4 Dead 2
===Kevin, Tekun & Althea===

"I won't stop you, but take care, next to the Heartless, there might also be Nobodies present in Twilight Town." The guard warned as he lead them into the hangar, which was bustling with activity as many mechanics went to work. At the far end of the hangar was a courtyard, on which dozens of gummi ships of varying types were awaiting someone to use them. "This is as far as I'll take you, I'm sure you'll have no problems from here on out." Steiner told them, quickly turning to leave. "Be careful, though, some of those mechanics can be a touchy bunch!" He yelled over the sound of a drill starting up nearby.

===Sylvia===

The guard flinched at the badge nearly clanking against his helmet, but did not allow it to show in his movements. "Well, normally, Sora only comes here for two things.." He admitted. "To meet with his friends, or meet with the King." The guard explained, suddenly pointing towards a slowly approaching form in the distance. "Judging from the fact that he's walking directly this way, a meeting with the King is the most likely conclusion."

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:19 pm
Site Moderator

Tekun heard the word nobody's. The name ignited an rage hotter then the flames of hell in his heart. He did not show it though.

"All the more reason to go." Tekun stated simply. There was a clear resolve in his eyes. He began to approach one of the ships. "So, whose going to pilot this thing." Tekun asked.

They come for me...

They come through the forest...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?
Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true, that man has no control, even over his own will."

Happily married to Kiki <3

Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:25 pm
Legendary Ghost

Althea gazed around the vicinity, at the bustling engineers, pilots and other workers attending to their duties. But little less than a year ago she'd have thought such devices a figment of unreality. The churning engines of ships here and there brought a distinct reminder of the old country' s JUDGE Mechanized steam suits. So when first introduced to these foreign ships that could travel across the very endless void of space, she wasnt so much surprised; though curious of them indeed. "Well we're of some stature now here, certainly someone here wouldn't mind giving us a lift over.." She stated.. a brief silence following..Well, Here goes... Althea shut her eyes, touting out her chest some as she breathed in deep, Her right hand staying upon her grip as she slipped her left towards her mouth as if about to shout. "I don't suppose anyone here would happen to have the time to give some keyblade wielder's a lift!" She hollered, making sure to include their title of keyblade wielders as to hopefully garner some more attention..

Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:49 pm

Currently Playing: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
Not Participating: So, Line of War is finally complete, eh Hakker?

Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:55 pm
Legendary Ghost

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XI, Left 4 Dead 2
===Tekun & Althea===

"I am going to pilot this thing." One of the mechanics said, shooing Tekun away from his vehicle as he continued to work on it. The mechanics seemed to be especially picky and defensive about who got near their machines.

The entire hangar grew quiet as Althea spoke, the sound of the drills suddenly seeming a lot further than before. The mechanics seemed to look at eachother in honest confusion, before a few stifled chuckles could be heard. "What's the matter, you Keyblade Wielders to fancy to fly your own gummi ships now that you've gotten a title with loads of benefits?" One voice rang out, as others laughed. "Or maybe you failed gummi ship flying during the class?" The voice continued. While it was true that Keyblade Wielders had a nearly limitless amount of influence and rights, not everyone was willingly going to lie down and bark like a dog just because someone with a badge said so.

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:15 am
Site Moderator

=== Niniva ===

"We didn't think you would care much, even if we did tell you." It said in a quite gruff voice. As the wind blew past them, its hood blew up, revealing a seemingly amused smirk.

The booth finally finished its decent. Nobody exited the carrier and began walking toward a small portal. "Enter and we will begin."

=== Amexa ===

To her indifference, the attendant didn't even spark up an unfeeling conversation with her. Instead, he only handed her a slip of paper detailing a fairly easy mission involving an uprising along the border of Twilight Town. She was instructed to go alone to the area and eradicate any she saw that were either unimportant or just plain unnecessary. The unnecessary individuals included any and all enemies. In fact, enemies were worth bonus, bringing her that much closer to even better weapons and artifacts. She would definitely have to look out for all she could while she was there.

The instructions told her to head down the hall to the cafe and sit in the booth with the chartreuse light.

Jin wrote:
I support the bombing of Israel.

Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:33 pm
Site Admin

Sylvia looked back and saw that the guard was correct, the person who was chiding them for staying as a pack was now quickly approaching. "His majesty huh?" she murmured to herself. "Well alright then" she said leaning against the walk in a casual way, "I'm going to talk to this guy and maybe he'll give me some information" she said to the guard. She crossed her arms across with her right foot back against the wall and waited for the real keyblade wielder to approach.

Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:50 pm

((Sorry about not posting, but as most of you already know, I'm sick. Been in bed most of the time.))

Luke sighed. "We can pick this up sometime after I get back, but until then, ponder over this; If you won't obey my commands, what good is my ranking? If the authority of the title is ignored, it's just a title." Luke said, his childhood coming back to him, and the creeping feeling of insanity along with it. Snapping out of it, he turned back to the Scholar. "I've heard plenty of horror stories about Cid and his machines, but I'll go anyway. Not like anyone else is going to do it." Luke muttered. That was the harsh reality of it, so better him then anyone else. "Let's go, Guard. Lead the way, if you will." Luke said, waiting for the guard to take the lead. He didn't know the castle very well, even after being here for quite some time, but he wasn't about to admit it.

Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:21 pm

Currently Playing: Zero Time Dilemma
OoC: Hey, Blue. You know what would be simply amazing? If you would reply to my post...
Yeah.

Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:33 pm
Site Moderator

OOC: I forgot about you because you're utterly forgettable. You understand.

=== Ross ===

The attendant immediately handed Ross a slip of paper and motioned for him to step away. As soon as the line flowed once more, he glanced at the paper. His mission was to defend Twilight Town's inner controlled territories. If enemies decided to enter the outpost, the remaining soldiers there would be severely outnumbered. A request was sent for a skilled elite to command the few left and lead them to victory, or at least until reinforcements arrived. He was instructed to head to the cafe just down the hall and enter the booth with the blue light.

Jin wrote:
I support the bombing of Israel.

Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:41 pm
Legendary Ghost

Althea

The redhead grew illtempered. Clutching her free gauntleted hand tight at her side, feet side by side as she huffed. These people knew no manners at all! How did this kingdom even function with such informality and lack of respect! Their tactics seemed novice, their crewmen vulgar. At least to her brand of civility and knightlyhood. "My compatriot and i happen to have an assignment to undertake at the trenches of hollow bastion, we need only a transport, Have you no courtesy or comradeship? or sense of duty!" She retorted , hardly keeping her composure. It was all she could do to remain under control.

Niniva

Her hair, ruffled and messy, resettled upon her face as they made ground level. That smirk had irked her slightly so.. a depraved grin that unsettled the mind. She shook her head. I guess they're not so much different really.. the Nobody
Niniva then slipped up from out of the booth and followed him towards the pulsating portal, stepping past him to walk within. Here i go.. she thought to herself..mentally bracing for what lied ahead. This would be her first mission in.. what seemed like forever. Had she'd grown rusty? she'd soon find out..

Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:50 pm
Site Moderator

"Athea." Tekun said sharply and firmly. It was clear he was annoyed she lost her temper. It didn't seem like her to lose her cool so easily. He didn't say anything more, hoping she'd get the message.

They come for me...

They come through the forest...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?
Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true, that man has no control, even over his own will."

Happily married to Kiki <3

Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:58 pm

Currently Playing: Zero Time Dilemma
OoC: Psh, you just have a bad memory, cause you're old.

Ross peered at the paper, swiftly looking over the contents. It appeared he was to go to Twilight Town, to command the remaining forces in the center of Twilight Town. He scoffed at the word "elite". A bit of a stretch, surely, but his delicate ego wouldn't let him disagree. Instructed to head to a cafe, he began to waltz over, tossing cheerful looks at any he saw on his way. The man recklessly pushed the door open with his foot, sending it careening on it's hinges, hitting the wall with considerable force. Although the sound was loud enough to be heard throughout the room, he ignored the reactions of any of the people chatting, and looked upon the booths, searching for a cerulean light. Spotting his target, he placed himself in the seat, hoping that he chosen the correct one. Lights weren't that hard to identify, but there were too many shades of blue for him to be sure of his choice.

Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:01 pm
 [ 222 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 15  Next