The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 12:20 am

[ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
The reason i will be taking a break from ssf2 (Mew2ube) 

MGN Username: MewTube
Currently Playing: SSF2, Final Fantasy Series
Waifu: Sandbag
Hello everyone

Today, July 18 2017 i've came into a big desicion to quit ssf2.

I Had a very good time the past year with the game but im afraid every journey comes to an end.

I've been recently training very hard and started picking up some good wins and results in the FCR, But I feel like im having a very hard time to be accepted by the community for their own reasons, Which is fine.

I've been consistantly getting treated like trash and s*** talked behind my back, Backstabbed by the peoples i wanted to call friends and mainly getting hate in general for my playstyle and character.

I feel like ppls do not understand that just like all of you, i am human, And i have feelings, I can feel sadness,Anger,Happiness and everything else just like that, I Find peoples attacking me in pms, servers, and even attacking me behind my back while pretending to be good with me, This really hurts me everytime i see that, I feel like i cannot take it as a joke anymore like i did.

The only reason im quitting now and not earlier is because of the very few peoples around who were nice to me and were willing to hear me out before judging me as the rest of the community does, Im not willing to go into names because who knows... maybe they too are actually backstabbing me right now at the moment and pretending to be my friends.

I will stay active on servers and discord in general, But i've chosen to stay away from the tourneys and mainly the game as well, Maybe i should try doing something else like taking care of my life problems for example.

Overall this has been a tough yet great journey for me and i definitely don't regret doing it.

Now before im done, i have one last thing to say, If you feel like you just hate me for whatever are your reasons your welcomed to just come and talk to me about it, If i have done something wrong we can more likely come to an understanding, As a human myself, i too do mistakes, and i too can try fixing them.

That's it from me for now.

~Mew2ube :lloyd:

Some of you might've already read that message in discord, But i decided i would post it here too so i can explain more things easier instead of in a chat that gets flooded, So if you have any questions about it, Or any hate to spread about me, This is your place for it.

Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:11 am

MGN Username: moGi
Currently Playing: MGR:R, GE3, etc MHXX
Waifu: Lancer Arthuria P.
not to be rude, but who are you?

black keys will be removed in the future anyways

*sniff*

Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:11 am

Just another player around, not everyone here on the forums know me, never really registered here cuz i used discord instead

Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:13 am

MGN Username: moGi
Currently Playing: MGR:R, GE3, etc MHXX
Waifu: Lancer Arthuria P.
I see.
Oh and man that's horrible, sorry to hear that.
seriously people are attacking lloyd mains now, f*** ungrateful bastards, they wanted down-b removed and they did. f*** s***, hope you choke drinking a bottle

black keys will be removed in the future anyways

*sniff*

Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:19 am
BR Member

MGN Username: TSF|Cookies
Currently Playing: PM, Melee, Ultimate, Hollow Knight
Before TSON inevitably blocks this thread, Id like to point out the irony that your first ever forum post is you saying "I quit" :chibirobo: Especially because youre saying goodbye but plan on staying around anyways except for playing the game itself.

Good luck, and dont lagswitch people too hard in other games :pikachu:

Shoutouts to Harr for this sick player card!

Join Chibi Nation, the 20CR Discord for all aspiring Chibi-Robo mains!

Click to expand thumbnail

Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:33 am

Its a complicated story with it being my first post, For some reason my ip was banned here, its only recently that it started working for me again. Either then that i dont lag, Its lloyd

Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:35 am
BR Member

MGN Username: KarmaPilcrow
Currently Playing: the waiting game
Waifu: Furry trash.
Argh… People main-bullying others was the reason I quit Smash 4. I thought we were above that s*** around here…

Devs, please just remove the sword-switching. It's not worth the grief it's bringing on, it's not necessary (Ambidextrous Sprites have been a thing people stopped caring about back in Street Fighter II), it's inconsistent (Samus's arm cannon, Marth and Link's swords, etc. still switch hands), and if you still think it's absolutely needed, there's much more game-efficient ways of doing it. Like just making a second, slightly edited spritesheet for when he's facing left rather than having each sword be a separate asset, trading some filesize for performance.

Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:59 am
BR Member

MGN Username: CSWooly
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright, SSF2, SSB4, League of Legends.
Damn, sucks to hear that. It was great commentating with you at Cruisin's Sports Festival and I hope we'll be able to play some time.

Click to expand thumbnail

SSF2 Backroom Character Analyst and Labber

Mains: :lucario: :simon:

Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:49 am

MGN Username: P12323
Currently Playing: Pokemon Showdown
I think its just because of lloyd, something about him makes the game lag
But damn sucks to see you go

Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:30 am

:pikachu:

Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:54 am

MGN Username: Zalozis Zemsis
Currently Playing: Gundam Wing: Endless Dual | Melty Blood: Actress Again Current Code | Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Gudako's Insanity wrote:
seriously people are attacking lloyd mains now, f*** ungrateful bastards,
"Now?" Lol, please.

Anyway:
> Region: Israel (When most of the community is NA)
> Mains: Lloyd (Apparently lags, I haven't experienced this, so it must be a PC issue)
> Beta runs harsher then v0.9b, right now.

Literally nothing is your fault. The majority of the community is on the other half of the world, still playing on Window XP desktops that barely run SSF2 at the lowest-minimum settings. Don't beat yourself up. . .

At the same time:
MewTube wrote:
I've been consistantly getting treated like trash and s*** talked behind my back, Backstabbed by the peoples i wanted to call friends and mainly getting hate in general for my playstyle and character.
Now, I'll give you pass for this is your first truly invested gaming community. Some people aren't mentally experienced for the social and human interactions that come with being a part of such a large group. And it take time to get "thick-skinned" or get to the point where you realize you can never take the internet seriously. Otherwise, I think you need to suck it up honestly. You can't make everyone happy, and even if you're a perfectly good person, there are just bitter people who will take their discomforted with themsevles out on you. And those salty-ass n****, avoid the worse and hang with the better people in a community.
MewTube wrote:
Im not willing to go into names because who knows... maybe they too are actually backstabbing me right now at the moment and pretending to be my friends.
Boy, this better be your first invested gaming community. Lmao. . . .

Luigi Movement, Cancel, Tech, etc.
YouTube Video:
SSF2 Google Drive
". . . Emphasis . . . of players helping one-another"

Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:47 pm

MGN Username: TaylorGang
Currently Playing: SSF2
Back before I new about SSF2 and I was playing brawl and back then I was maining kirdy my friends that I played local would talk trash and say the only reason why I won was because I main a op character I then put down Kirby for a little bit and picked up Marth and and they went from say the only reason why I was winning was because of Kirby to i was only winning because i main Marth so it doesn't matter who yon main people will always join.

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/TaylorJames1234?lang=en
Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/taypalacio/

Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:00 pm

MGN Username: Jeffdebrine
Currently Playing: Ssf2,ssbb,mariokart wii
Waifu: zero suit samus
i dont want to nitpick but if it is only the friends. find new ones u did say not many ppl know you here. get to know people, just dont quit unless there are no options left. :P

In beta ill see :gameandwatch: and pit

Secondaries:
:pikachu:

Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:14 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: KarmaPilcrow
Currently Playing: the waiting game
Waifu: Furry trash.
Zalozis wrote:
> Mains: Lloyd (Apparently lags, I haven't experienced this, so it must be a PC issue)

It's quite a common complaint, to the point that people have asked the BR before to ban the guy because of it.

The worst part is, due to the nature of what CAUSES the lag (his swords flipping), it's not affected by the game's quality settings. Setting them to Minimum will not help with Lloyd. You're out of luck if you have a computer that can't handle him.

Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:41 pm

MGN Username: ;Danny;
Currently Playing: Poker
Waifu: Gwyndolin
Huh. No wonder your name sounded so familiar when we greeted eachother on Discord today

Pochiman wrote:
Frank stretches his dick to the other side and asks his son to grab it. Then he ties his balls into a rock, and after that he cuts off his dick with his knife. Then he crosses by his dick.

Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:28 am
 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next