The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 8:36 pm

[ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
The Power Puff Girls Movie 
Site Moderator

Umm... well, after watching the show again, I've realized something. I think Professor Utonium may be a pedo. I have evidence, too!

1. He was trying to create the "perfect little girl."
2. He usually randomly pops in whilst the girls bathe.
3. He awkwardly tries to join in the girls' fun, therefore trying to get closer to them so that he may enact his plans.
4. He's single.
5. He has always been single.
6. He's lonely as hell.
7. He kept them in kindergarten for years so that they would never become clever enough to outwit him and his his pedo schemes.
8. His theme song is Aqualung.

If you have discovered anything else related to this particular subject, let me know. He must be stopped.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, besides all crackpot theories and conspiracies, I wanna talk/complain about the PPG Movie. The show was great! Three girls beating the a** out of monsters and creepy villains. It's pure nostalgic wonder. Also, when the movie was released in theaters, I was ecstatic. One of my favorite shows on the big screen? It was a dream come true.

I later bought it on VHS at a garage sale thinking of the good times I had had with the show. I must say, this is still an enjoyable movie, but is there really a point to it? I disliked the plot because we had already known the origins of the PPG in the tossed about episodes of the show. Sure, there was no real compilation, but it wasn't necessary to take it to cinema. The events of the entire thing could have been played out through two or three full episodes, as is the custom these days...

Really, what would have been more enjoyable? Oh, I don't know, perhaps a movie about them going to fight a new menace that killed that a****** the Mayor and left Ms. Bellum in charge? Ya, seeing Mayor die would have made any movie awesome. But still, we could have had every villain come together and fight the PPG! Wait... no, they already did that in one of the episodes... well, they could have at least made one of their friends.... fight... them... wait, they did that, too... hm... new villain! Yes, a new villain would have worked! Maybe a shadow creature that eats souls. That would've been awesome...

Jin wrote:
I support the bombing of Israel.

Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:50 pm

erm.....-_- this is like just plain stupid......The guy who created it is Gennedy Tarkovsky and he created samurai jack and he is almost always seen in his undies....I think that the creator is a pervert and good at stalking men (its an opinion ;) )

cartoon469 wrote:
omg ur too much power for me please spare me darth :wee:

drago
5370-0587-3918

brawl fc

Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:56 pm
YIM

Blue, they revealed a big thing in the movie that they didn't in the show. That Mojojo is their brother.

May the path of the hero lead to the Triforce.

Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:33 pm

I think he copied off of japan or the other way around cuz hav u ever heard of power puff girls z where the rowdy ruffs act like real gross boys and piss on people :xd: as rain. But i don't think he is a perv maybe a homo for making him the way he is all gay and the prof is a lonely f***** that rapes his children at night plus the dude didn't show the mayor's secretary's face yet like :eew:

Favorite Game:More to come in the future
SSF2 mains: Sonic, Tails,Knuckles,link,mewtwo,pikachu,goku,sasuke,pit,falco, and KIRBY
Adopted by: Multisenhor!!! Enigma is my brother woohoo!

Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:42 pm
YIM WWW
Site Moderator

darth_Optimus wrote:
erm.....-_- this is like just plain stupid......The guy who created it is Gennedy Tarkovsky and he created samurai jack and he is almost always seen in his undies....I think that the creator is a pervert and good at stalking men (its an opinion ;) )

First off, it wasn't made by Genndy Tartakovsky, it was directed by him. The actual creator and writer was Craig McCracken. He's the genius behind every funny story or episode.

J-corp wrote:
Blue, they revealed a big thing in the movie that they didn't in the show. That Mojojo is their brother.

He's not their brother, genetically. He's a failed experiment that he caused himself. The girls were actually created by the chemicals, unlike Mojo. Plus, like I said, it could have easily been covered in a couple episodes.

Lilprodigy1996 wrote:
I think he copied off of japan or the other way around cuz hav u ever heard of power puff girls z where the rowdy ruffs act like real gross boys and piss on people :xd: as rain. But i don't think he is a perv maybe a homo for making him the way he is all gay and the prof is a lonely f#%$& that rapes his children at night plus the dude didn't show the mayor's secretary's face yet like :eew:

Alright, I saw "PPGZ" in your post and automatically didn't finish reading it. I can tell you are
1. a terrible student and suck at English.
2. a foreigner.
3. way too young to even be online.
That's the rundown. I suggest you use punctuation, proper writing techniques, and stick to the damn topic. But if you think Craig McCracken copied Hiroyuki Kakudou, you're completely wrong. It's called an anime spin-off for a reason.

Jin wrote:

Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:43 pm

I know that their not siblings geneticaly (I don't even know if I spelled that right.) Also you are right it could have been covered in a few episodes, but what could they possibly have in the movie? Overly powerful villain? Been done too many times.

May the path of the hero lead to the Triforce.

Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:13 pm

bluemage77 wrote:
darth_Optimus wrote:

First off, it wasn't made by Genndy Tartakovsky, it was directed by him. The actual creator and writer was Craig McCracken. He's the genius behind every funny story or episode.

J-corp wrote:

He's not their brother, genetically. He's a failed experiment that he caused himself. The girls were actually created by the chemicals, unlike Mojo. Plus, like I said, it could have easily been covered in a couple episodes.

Lilprodigy1996 wrote:
I think he copied off of japan or the other way around cuz hav u ever heard of power puff girls z where the rowdy ruffs act like real gross boys and piss on people :xd: as rain. But i don't think he is a perv maybe a homo for making him the way he is all gay and the prof is a lonely f#%$& that rapes his children at night plus the dude didn't show the mayor's secretary's face yet like :eew:

Alright, I saw "PPGZ" in your post and automatically didn't finish reading it. I can tell you are
2. a foreigner.
That's the rundown. I suggest you use punctuation, proper writing techniques, and stick to the damn topic. But if you think Craig McCracken copied Hiroyuki Kakudou, you're completely wrong. It's called an anime spin-off for a reason.

first off i am an american i am good at english i don't see what the problem is with you guys and grammar if you can understand it don't complain and i know you can its simple im words. I'm not a foreigner you my friend judge books by there cover and i now officially hate you :mrgreen:

Favorite Game:More to come in the future
SSF2 mains: Sonic, Tails,Knuckles,link,mewtwo,pikachu,goku,sasuke,pit,falco, and KIRBY
Adopted by: Multisenhor!!! Enigma is my brother woohoo!

Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:03 pm
YIM WWW

Currently Playing: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
No one should really care if a douche like you hates them, ythat'd be a good thing.

Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:29 pm

MGN Username: NessSuccess
Currently Playing: Smash Bros
stfu, my man utonium aint like that.

3DS FC: 1633-4280-9596
NNID: Ness_Success

Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:10 pm
YIM WWW
Site Moderator

[NU] wrote:

I'm sure he's not. Or maybe... perchance... he is? Have you found any evidence suggesting otherwise?

Sneak'r Knight wrote:
No one should really care if a douche like you hates them, that'd be a good thing.

Couldn't have said it any better. (Also, get off Fury's account, whoever you are.)

Jin wrote:

Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:18 pm
Site Moderator

bluemage77 wrote:
[NU] wrote:

I'm sure he's not. Or maybe... perchance... he is? Have you found any evidence suggesting otherwise?

Sneak'r Knight wrote:
No one should really care if a douche like you hates them, that'd be a good thing.

Couldn't have said it any better. (Also, get off Fury's account, whoever you are.)

Well, he did date Ms. Keane if I remember.

Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:34 pm

Currently Playing: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
Yes.

I liked the Sedusa vs. Sara Bellum fight.

Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:37 pm

Who would've thought that there would be so much PPG discussion....? I remember watching a few eps with my cousins. I quite like the show.

Children - Geno

Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:13 pm

The Powder Puff Boyz?

Seems impossible right?

Anyway, I don't really watch it anymore. I've stopped watching PPG since I was 7. So the movie? You're right. The Professor is a pedo.

Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:17 pm

Lilprodigy1996 wrote:
bluemage77 wrote:
darth_Optimus wrote:

J-corp wrote:

Lilprodigy1996 wrote:

2. a foreigner.

first off i am an american i am good at english i don't see what the problem is with you guys and grammar if you can understand it don't complain and i know you can its simple im words. I'm not a foreigner you my friend judge books by there cover and i now officially hate you :mrgreen:

Actually people like good grammer on the fourums so they can actually decipher what your saying instead a bunch of random jibberish I before E except after C.

Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:22 pm
 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next