The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:08 pm

Forum rules

DO NOT POST SSF2 OR GAME IDEAS/QUESTIONS IN THIS FORUM!

For SSF2 Discussion, please go here: http://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewforum.php?f=4

[ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
K but 4 srs 

if u dont like a topic dont post in it....

Patrick wrote:
SUPAH MECHA SONIC FOR SSF2!!! :headbang: :headbang:

If tson needs to stfu, put this in your sig.

Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:40 am

[TSON] wrote:
CheDDar-X wrote:
ghost392 wrote:
Belthazar666 wrote:
Protoman wrote:
I'd rather have nubs spam in the spam section than in more important sections of the forums like SSF2 discussion.

Or you know, the mods can actually grow some balls.

agreed and fixd

Here's that warning you ordered.

Here's that de-mod for biased and un-needed warnings you ordered about 30 mins ago.

Holy s*** how did you know of that coming?

You can't see into my mind, can you?

Wow STFU, you're missing the point, it's not topics, it's the section itself

Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:44 am
Site Admin

MGN Username: [TSON]
Currently Playing: with myself
Belthazar666 wrote:
[TSON] wrote:
CheDDar-X wrote:
ghost392 wrote:
Belthazar666 wrote:
Protoman wrote:
I'd rather have nubs spam in the spam section than in more important sections of the forums like SSF2 discussion.

Or you know, the mods can actually grow some balls.

agreed and fixd

Here's that warning you ordered.

Here's that de-mod for biased and un-needed warnings you ordered about 30 mins ago.

Holy s#%$& how did you know of that coming?

You can't see into my mind, can you?

I didn't install Spyware in your brain unit.... Did I?

Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:47 am

Belth, leave. God, you are like a broken record.
YOU HAD A CHANCE TO FIX THE SPAM BUT INSTEAD YOU WANT TO BE A HYPOCRIT AND INSULT THE MODS, BUT OF COURSE, YOU DON'T WANT TO FIX THE PROBLEM, RITE?

Snow Taradien wrote:
MAKE LIKE A BANNANA AND KILL YOURSELF!

Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:42 am
Site Moderator

CheDDar-X wrote:
DH_Ninja wrote:
Cheddar, your abusing your powers, i hope you know that.

How? He called us all dumbasses.

Belthazar666 wrote:
If you dumbasses enforced the rules, there wouldn't be a problem.

So I gave him a warning, like NF gave me one for calling itsame the same thing.

You abused your power by keeping down an opinion. He never went and personally attacked you.

Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:20 am

Location: Boston Sex: All the time Underwear: Boxers Squirtle: F&@! yeah!
spikeman wrote:
YOU HAD A CHANCE TO FIX THE SPAM BUT INSTEAD YOU WANT TO BE A HYPOCRIT AND INSULT THE MODS, BUT OF COURSE, YOU DON'T WANT TO FIX THE PROBLEM, RITE?

Actually I'd have to agree with spikeman on that one; you always complain about the problems but do nothing to fix them. Which is why i nominated you for mod so you can actually make a difference, but you resigned.

I had to take out my mains for this. Enough reason for cleod NOT to go back on his word.

Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:43 am

Azrael wrote:
spikeman wrote:

Actually I'd have to agree with spikeman on that one; you always complain about the problems but do nothing to fix them. Which is why i nominated you for mod so you can actually make a difference, but you resigned.

More mods won't fix the spam section, it needs to be removed entirely.

Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:45 am

Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country 2
Or you could lighten the load and have the Spam section purge its old topics every three days. :wee:

Personally I don't see how it's that hard to run a spam forum. A flamewar breaks out, you close the topic. If a topic sucks way too hard, you close it. A member gets too rowdy, you tempban them. Some one posts dicks, you ban them for a month. They evade the ban? You permaban them.

It's not hard.

also what, chedd getting demodded because of power abuse?
this rocks, now i have a reason to stay

Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:40 am

Location: Boston Sex: All the time Underwear: Boxers Squirtle: F&@! yeah!
I really never thought the spam section was a problem; its just that right now its useless seeing as its filled with noobs. The concept of a spam sections is better IMO because instead people spamming something in another section they could spam there, notice how almost no spam threads have popped up since the inception of the spam section. Spam posts are still a problem but thats mostly unintentional.

I had to take out my mains for this. Enough reason for cleod NOT to go back on his word.

Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:01 am

CheDDar-X wrote:
Belthazar666 wrote:
CheDDar-X wrote:
Belthazar666 wrote:
Nice biased warning, Chedd.

I talk s#%$& about the modteam and Cleod not having balls, but I don't get a warning. As soon as someone less "cool" says something about you, you jump to give them a warning. YET THE MODS CAN'T EVEN ENFORCE THE RULES SO PEOPLE DON'T SPAM.

That's why the spam sectionw as made, account of all the "spam" going on in the forum. If you dumbasses enforced the rules, there wouldn't be a problem.

Then I'll give you one right now, it's as if your asking for it.

OF COURSE YOU WILL!

Cause now, you have to use your mod powers to defend yourself.

What?

That's a problem with this place. A lot of mods always back things up with their position as a mod.

spikeman wrote:

I don't think Belth would go through all of this trouble if he didn't want to get rid of the Spam section.

Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:31 am

Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country 2
Azrael wrote:
The concept of a spam sections is better IMO because instead people spamming something in another section they could spam there, notice how almost no spam threads have popped up since the inception of the spam section. Spam posts are still a problem but thats mostly unintentional.
^Mainly because they're semi-on-topic...uh

Only when it's like about character sprites and someone posts "WHEN IS CLEOD COMING HOME FROM COLLEGE TODAY? I LIKE PANCAKES!" is a post "spam" because it's absolutely irrelevant to the topic.
Azrael wrote:
I really never thought the spam section was a problem; its just that right now its useless seeing as its filled with noobs.
That's like saying "MMOS ARE STUPID, BECAUSE PEOPLE WHO PLAY THEM CAN'T TYPE FOR s***." If anyone's reading this and considering this as a reason to close down the Spam forum, just don't bother posting ):

Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:41 am

Kosheh wrote:
Azrael wrote:
The concept of a spam sections is better IMO because instead people spamming something in another section they could spam there, notice how almost no spam threads have popped up since the inception of the spam section. Spam posts are still a problem but thats mostly unintentional.
^Mainly because they're semi-on-topic...uh

Only when it's like about character sprites and someone posts "WHEN IS CLEOD COMING HOME FROM COLLEGE TODAY? I LIKE PANCAKES!" is a post "spam" because it's absolutely irrelevant to the topic.
Azrael wrote:
I really never thought the spam section was a problem; its just that right now its useless seeing as its filled with noobs.
That's like saying "MMOS ARE STUPID, BECAUSE PEOPLE WHO PLAY THEM CAN'T TYPE FOR s#%$&." If anyone's reading this and considering this as a reason to close down the Spam forum, just don't bother posting ):

I agree with u half way ther but... It seems to me that if u keep the spam section up people are just gonna keep posting in it, it dosent stop the problem it just pushes it to the side... Belth is right halfway 2 with u mods and im not telling u off but, the spam section is only ther to make ur job easier, we need better mods, more mods, or our present mods need to get more active.

Sorry for this off-topic but azrael are u the same one from old forums ? (i really loved ur sprites)

Break Your Rage, Turn The Page, The Power Takes Over, You Destroy Your Only Clover, Come Again At The Darkness, They Will Think Your Harmless, Show Them More, Or Forever Abide The Law... "Poem by Sassal"
Check this out! http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=n8SQz04ZJxE

Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:57 pm

Belthazar666 wrote:
Nice biased warning, Chedd.

I talk s#%$& about the modteam and Cleod not having balls, but I don't get a warning. As soon as someone less "cool" says something about you, you jump to give them a warning. YET THE MODS CAN'T EVEN ENFORCE THE RULES SO PEOPLE DON'T SPAM.

That's why the spam sectionw as made, account of all the "spam" going on in the forum. If you dumbasses enforced the rules, there wouldn't be a problem.

Like anyone who even uses the spam section gives 2 f*** about the rules.

Without it, they'd just go to a place like Other, and spam it to hell. Warnings wouldn't do s***, they'd just keep going until they were banned.
Even if the mods did do their jobs, what difference would it make?
None.

My sprite gallery.

Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:56 pm

I SAY BAN NOOBS NOW!

Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:33 pm

The Dictionary wrote:
I SAY BAN NOOBS NOW!

Lol, bye.

My sprite gallery.

Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:38 pm
 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next