The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 16, 2020 1:45 am

[ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 106  Next
SSF2 Beta Bug Report/Troubleshooting Thread 

Hey I'm using the most recent Mac version of the game. I can't seem to be able to quit a match using the X+Z+Delete method. Anyone else ever experienced this issue and/or know how to address it?

Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:33 pm

Currently Playing: OPTC, Yugioh, Naruto Online, Persona, SSF2, DBXV2
Waifu: Chie
In the Mirror World (Kirby stage), if a player enters a mirror whilst under the effects of a Super/Poison Mushroom, they will grow even bigger/shrink even further (this can only be done once per shrink/grow). The super mushroom also causes the mirror, instead of showing a shrinking animation, to make them grow quickly before vanishing and reappearing at the top mirror.

Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:34 pm

Special smash is so screwy....

Settings:
Slow
Vampire
Dramatic

Stage:
Waiting Room

Items:
Pokeball (i had all on but only needed the pokeball for the glitch)

Characters used:
(Presumably any)
P1: :link:
P2: :mario:

Method: Throw a pokeball out until you spawn klinklang, and have P2 get hit by them. While the foe is stuck, hit them a few times (i used :link: 's U-Tilt)

Result: The foe will be trapped in Klinklang forever and the screen with go white. The foe will get up to 999% damage. The more you attack the foe, the whiter the screen gets.

Resolution: Grab a master ball and hit the opponent with it. they will be pulled away from Klinklang and the screen will go back to normal.

UPDATE: Turns out, first off, the only actual requirement is Dramatic mode. I tested using lightning instead of slow and it did the same thing. Second: DO, NOT, USE, STOP, ON, A, STUCK, FOE. You will both be stuck forever. (also it works on anyone, not just :mario: )

Last edited by Zetsus on Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:55 pm

MGN Username: Randumbness132
Currently Playing: around doing nothing
Waifu: Yul. B. Suhray
the double-posting hash slinging slasher struck again!

Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:55 pm

MGN Username: 30XX
Currently Playing: SSF2, SSB4, Pokemon USUM, and way too many others.
Waifu: No.
So, there's a Turbo Mode glitch stops some inputs from working. This means that they just don't work. The ways to fix this are to either hit your opponent or die.
The way that this is done is that, sometimes by canceling a move with another, that move will just stop working. The only consistent setup for it that I know of are Fox and Falco's Side-B. Hit your opponent with the start of the move and cancel it with Shine. They will go flying across the stage and stop at the ledge before falling off. The grounded version will then cease to work. The keyword there is grounded. It will still work in the air, despite this setup. If done in the air, the aerial version of the move will not work, but the grounded one will.

(Not sure if this worked in previous versions, but if it did, it still exists.)

Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:10 pm

30XX wrote:
So, there's a Turbo Mode glitch stops some inputs from working. This means that they just don't work. The ways to fix this are to either hit your opponent or die.
The way that this is done is that, sometimes by canceling a move with another, that move will just stop working. The only consistent setup for it that I know of are Fox and Falco's Side-B. Hit your opponent with the start of the move and cancel it with Shine. They will go flying across the stage and stop at the ledge before falling off. The grounded version will then cease to work. The keyword there is grounded. It will still work in the air, despite this setup. If done in the air, the aerial version of the move will not work, but the grounded one will.

This is a glitch i noted before, and it may just be that mode's form of Stale Move Negation, so spamming is still discouraged

Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:12 pm

guess what happens when you mix a regular colored :falco: and a minty green colored :kirby: that is a level nine cpu? Well the kirby swallowed me and copied me then bad bad things happened. The kirby could not be hurt or grabbed, the camera only moved in pause mode, and the effects stay fore ever. try it out.

Mains
:falco: :marth:
secondarys
:sheik: :mario: :bandanadee: :captainfalcon: :blackmage: :ness:

Last edited by PunkleSans on Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:33 pm

guess what happens when you mix a regular colored :falco: and a minty green colored :kirby: that is a level nine cpu? Well the kirby swallowed me and copied me then bad bad things happened.

Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:33 pm

jmadonna wrote:
Hey I'm using the most recent Mac version of the game. I can't seem to be able to quit a match using the X+Z+Delete method. Anyone else ever experienced this issue and/or know how to address it?

you press your shield, your attack, and special attack buttons

Last edited by PunkleSans on Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:37 pm

MGN Username: MGoku9
Currently Playing: SSF2, Crash Tag Team Racing, Dragon Ball Budokai 2
Triple post smh.
Also, not everyone has the same controls as you.

I am the base for Event #11: Laagggggg

== SSF2 ==
Flash Card #10

RIP Forums. Hope you're having a good day, though! Unless you main Marth /s.

Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:50 pm

30XX wrote:

It also works with marth (Same inputs) and kirby (same inputs)

Mains
:falco: :marth:
secondarys
:sheik: :mario: :bandanadee: :captainfalcon: :blackmage: :ness:

Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:53 pm

My computer is a Windows 10 One S1002, and whenever I use any imput, it remains active forever, but pressing it again won't work. For example, imagine if I jump (as keeping jump pressed won't make you jump again once you touch the floor). Once I reach the floor, I can't jump again, no matter how many times I press the jump imput. However, if I keep SHIFT pressed, and jump twice, it'll work. I don't understand my problem. Please reply if this has ever happened to you or you know how to fix it.

Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:49 am

Something i noted while testing the Klinklang glitch, if you use a Master Ball on another Master Ball, they both stay in effect, but when the foe escapes one, they appear in the other, but their sprite is visible, shrunken, if you pick up the ball.

Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:08 pm

MGN Username: IceboundCat6
Currently Playing: Smash Flash 2
Waifu: Jigglypuff.
(I've encountered this in event mode with :bandanadee:) When in the Kirby stage, when :bandanadee: went through a door, they lost their green skin (green team)

For fun: :jigglypuff:

Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:40 pm

MGN Username: Firelionninja12
Currently Playing: SSF2
Waifu: WHAT IS A WAIFU?!?!?
Sooo, there is are two interesting glitches in the stage Hylian Skies. To preform the glitches you need Link :link: and Meta Knight :metaknight: .
1. When you use the attack recovery on the left ledge with Meta Knight :metaknight: . Meta Knight :metaknight: falls immediately while he does the attack.
2. If you run or walk into this right wall with Meta Knight :metaknight: and then let Link :link: use his bow and arrow, Meta Knight will get hit by it but not take damage or Knockback.

Last edited by FireLionNinja on Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:11 pm
 [ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 106  Next