The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 6:36 am

[ 1400 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 94  Next
MG Mafia XVI: Breaking Bad Mafia (Game Over) 
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Undertale
UltimateZendayaFan wrote:
I'm pretty sure no one officially said you were scum (actually called you scum), they just said you looked partially scummy.

JamesClyde wrote:
... and you would most likely turn out to be scum.

DJ Wizard Cop wrote:
...as I have a real scum read on Geno.

King Arthur wrote:
... and it's why I now have a scum read on you.

They did, not that there's much of a difference between the things you said.

Thu May 30, 2013 10:22 pm

Shows you how little attention he pays to detail.

Thu May 30, 2013 10:38 pm

Currently Playing: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Waifu: Mina Ashido
those are not calling you scum, they are saying that you look scummy or that they have scum reads on you. they aren't directly calling you scum...

You know what? screw it! I'll just drop the damn thing and let you babies have your bottles.

Thu May 30, 2013 10:51 pm
Site Admin

those are not calling you scum, they are saying that you look scummy or that they have scum reads on you. they aren't directly calling you scum...

You know what? screw it! I'll just drop the damn thing and let you babies have your bottles.

Are... are you serious right now? They're not calling ME SCUM, they're just saying I'm scum... okay.

I think it's strange how you let yourself be pressured out of arguments. Trying to keep yourself out of the hotseat while still trying to look town friendly? Maybe. I've got my eye on you for sure.

Thu May 30, 2013 11:31 pm

That's it, go to your room!

Vote: Geno

You are one scummy post away from me concrete voting you Geno. What say ye to that?

Thu May 30, 2013 11:36 pm
Site Admin

I'd say I'm pretty dumbfounded at your play right now. I don't understand your angle at all, and whenever I counter something you bring up it's dismissed. Intentionally? Idk

Thu May 30, 2013 11:40 pm

I'm dumbfounded by what your trying to say.

Those posts aren't calling you scum, they are merely saying you look slightly scummy. Yet you interpret this as "Oh, they know I'm scum, how do I weasel out of this?"

I'm officially calling you out as scum Geno. YOU. ARE. SCUM.

Why is he scum? Because TOWK gave him a scum role, and the pm is sitting in his inbox right now.

Thu May 30, 2013 11:44 pm
Site Admin

ahakjlasdkafhlasfsfjk

babe, there is no real difference between accusing someone as scum and outright stating "you are scum". That statement in general is never said, because it's usually never 100% confirmed ever, unless they die or the game ends. Throwing the statement around is pointless, especially now since you're not going off of much and giving next to no reasoning.

Thu May 30, 2013 11:52 pm

:facepalm: GOD. Can someone else take over Taking geno's crap for now? I need a rest from his excuses.

Thu May 30, 2013 11:57 pm

Oop sorry forgot about smiley ban

Thu May 30, 2013 11:57 pm
Site Admin

what is this even i can't

Thu May 30, 2013 11:58 pm

MGN Username: 194
Currently Playing: most likely Celeste
Waifu: Curly Brace
I'm dumbfounded by what your trying to say.

Those posts aren't calling you scum, they are merely saying you look slightly scummy. Yet you interpret this as "Oh, they know I'm scum, how do I weasel out of this?"

I'm officially calling you out as scum Geno. YOU. ARE. SCUM.

Why is he scum? Because TOWK gave him a scum role, and the pm is sitting in his inbox right now.

That's a fairly terrible case against Geno...

Avatar and signature pics by Semicolon.

Fri May 31, 2013 12:07 am
BR Member

MGN Username: Savvy, eh?
Currently Playing: Savvy's Art Academy
Someone make a hall of fame and put this in it. Please and thank you.

Fri May 31, 2013 12:11 am

MGN Username: 194
Currently Playing: most likely Celeste
Waifu: Curly Brace
OK, let's study this round:

Axel pressures Geno because "nobody called him scum" during the bandwagon. Isn't this weird? First, if there was a bandwagon, obviously people was calling Geno scum. Second, if nobody was calling him scum and Geno was still bandwagoned, why not suspecting the people ON the bandwagon instead? and as Geno quoted, people had a case against him.

Axel, you probably want to mean "Geno was voted, he overreacted, thats why I think he's scum". That's the whole case against Geno (from what I can see), and I even can see some of reason on it (mainly because he was given four votes in a 13.player setup, meaning he was L-3). Still, @Axel, could you link me to the particular post which triggered Geno bandwagon in your opinion?

Avatar and signature pics by Semicolon.

Fri May 31, 2013 12:14 am
Site Admin

Reads. going on a scale from 0-10. 0 being ultra town and 10 being wow scum, 5 being null

DJ Wizard Cop: 4/10
DJ starts most of his games pretty similarly, so I'm not going convince myself early on that he looks town-like. I'm gonna keep him at null and watch a bit more. Though in the past when he has accused me of being scum he's turned out town I believe, so I'm leaning a tad bit more in that direction, but not by much.

King Arthur: 2/10
Has (so far) seemed to defend the town's best interest very passionately following my outburst, so that leads me to believe he is town. Nobody else really cared to stick up for the town as hard maybe bar DJ. While it could be the ol switcheroo (being maf but playing strong town) I don't get that vibe.

Nixter: 5/10
Absolutely null, no read on him whatsoever. Very plain posts that are few and far between, similar to other game's he's played.

194: 3/10
Similar boat as DJ, pops in with wise words on occasion but doesn't contribute a ton. A seasoned player, so I'll need to see a little bit more before I form a solid opinion. Right now town seems likely though.

Lucina: 3/10
Similar to Nixter, but the way the posts are written gives me a town vibe. They're helpful, but not super helpful. Says things that you would expect a townie to, not very much content however.

Brikawaiidesunoweabo: 5/10
I don't have any case against brik whatsoever. He's a very good mafia player so I'm hesitant to make any call at the moment. From what I gathered from the shambles of the reaction test James destroyed, he seems to be analyzing things with a cool head. I'm not sure if its because he's a seasoned player who can keep his cool or because he has nothing to worry about in a town role.

JamesClyde: -/10
I don't have any read on him at all, and honestly I want to avoid giving one until I see more content from him. He tends to over analyze in every game, so it would be unfair and unhelpful for me to use that for or against him. He hasn't responded at all since his major post.

UltimateZendayaFan: idk/10
I literally have no idea, there are a ton of reasons why he could be acting the way he is. Fool role (which i am confident there is none, but just saying anyway to put it out there), noob tactics, scum trying to look like a productive town and get an early lynch, or misguided town. I literally have 0 idea which it could be.

Pachino: 4/10
Very neutral posts, not much content. Leaning toward town just because I get no scum vibe off of him whatsoever, but that's about the only reason honestly.

135: 6/10
Leaning a liiiittle bit toward scum, but not for great reasons. I can't quite put my finger on it, but his posts feel sort of off. Like an attempt to appear helpful but without successfully moving anything along. I could just be thinking too hard however, so It's not something I'm worrying about anytime soon.

Mr. Shoop: 6/10
It's hard to tell, but he usually doesn't deliver very good content early on in mafia games. His response to brik calling him out on the jokes is what strikes me as a little bit strange, though. I've never seen him transition so quickly into a serious form of posting. It could be that he realizes everyone is sort of over the jokes however, so I don't think I'm right here. I'll keep my eyes peeled however.

Wizzquizz: 5/10
I don't really suspect him at all, but I don't trust him either. He's new so I'm willing to cut some slack, but I'm still gonna be watching out for his posts. Not much to say here otherwise.

Here are my beta reads I guess.

Fri May 31, 2013 12:32 am
 [ 1400 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 94  Next