The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:54 pm

[ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
February 25, 2009 News (2 New Songs + SSF2 Update info) 
Site Admin

Cleod 9 on his homepage wrote:
I uploaded two new songs today, the first one is a remake of my older song "Depredation" with much better clarity to it, and the second one is a piece I made a few years ago for the creator of Blade from SSF1 titled "The Original Blade". Check it out in the Music section now. Enjoy!

As for SSF2, unfortunately the work is taking longer than I originally expected. But trust me, once v0.4b comes out you can finally expect some REAL updates in v0.5. I'm talking modes, options, characters, items, and much more. But in the meantime I need to make sure v0.4b has virtually every bug fixed. I don't want v0.5 to be delayed by bugs, that's why. So I hope you guys can be patient just a little while longer. At the absolute latest expect the demo out during the second week of March (my Spring break). I hope to get it out before then just so I can focus more on v0.5, but at the moment it doesn't look like I'll be able to, so we'll see.

I hope you guys understand. I know you don't want a half-baked demo any more than I do, so it's best that I fix these things now. This way later you guys can get a lot more in your updates besides bug fixes. (Also just so you guys know, there will not be a new character in v0.4b. There just isn't time to waste right now, so please don't ask me about that. I will however add a new item or two, as well as a separate key for grabbing since it actually became very necessary all of a sudden.

Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:53 pm

The song is amazing
nice job Cleod
EDIT: first post

Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:03 pm

Noob wrote:
The song is amazing
nice job Cleod

He is right the songs are BEAST!!!
EDIT1:I hope the new character is Naruto. :mrgreen: or GOKU!!! :mrgreen:
EDIT2:2ND POST!!!! :wee:

Image2ndImageImage3rd

Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:08 pm

Half baked demo? Cleod, this demo has more content than most official game demos...

You shouldn't even HAVE to add more characters, these bunch of idiots should have to wait for the full game at this point...

But, meh, I'll listen to the songs here pretty soon, but not now because I'm watching House :P

Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:17 pm

cant wait :headbang: but i need to tell you sumthing. have you heard of the game smash bros crusade? i whas looking on there website and there whas sumthing where they were going on about how crusade will be better than flash2. i dont beleive them :no: (loyal smash flash 2 fan) :snack:

if you wanna link to their website go to youtube type smash bros crusade trailer in search. theres a link at there.

Last edited by siefier on Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:20 pm

[D] wrote:
Half baked demo? Cleod, this demo has more content than most official game demos...

You shouldn't even HAVE to add more characters, these bunch of idiots should have to wait for the full game at this point...

But, meh, I'll listen to the songs here pretty soon, but not now because I'm watching House :P

True.But kinda harsh......

Image2ndImageImage3rd

Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:20 pm
Site Moderator

Waifu: Trollbean
Da Beast wrote:
Noob wrote:
The song is amazing
nice job Cleod

hey fahget.

He just said no new characters.

Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:31 pm

TerminX wrote:
Da Beast wrote:
Noob wrote:
The song is amazing
nice job Cleod

hey fahget.

He just said no new characters.

OH.
I miss read im sorry.

Image2ndImageImage3rd

Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:35 pm
Site Admin

[D] wrote:

Thanks, I feel some people take for granted these bug fixes...

siefier wrote:
cant wait :headbang: but i need to tell you sumthing. have you heard of the game smash bros crusade? i whas looking on there website and there whas sumthing where they were going on about how crusade will be better than flash2. i dont beleive them :no: (loyal smash flash 2 fan) :snack:

if you wanna link to their website go to youtube type smash bros crusade trailer in search. theres a link at there.

Judging by the fact that Crusade is a Game Maker game, it can't spread the way a Flash game can. so don't worry about that. And I just read that they chose not to do the smash ball, lack of coding skills maybe? Trailer is not so professionally made either

Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:37 pm

Cleod9 wrote:
[D] wrote:

siefier wrote:

Judging by the fact that Crusade is a Game Maker game, it can't spread the way a Flash game can. so don't worry about that. And I just read that they chose not to do the smash ball, lack of coding skills maybe? Trailer is not so professionally made either

yea i just thought id tell you bout it and i dont rlly care when the next characters comes i just think it will be cool when its finished. and dont think im yelling at you or telling you to hurry up i can wait.

Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:40 pm
Site Admin

MGN Username: [TSON]
Currently Playing: with myself
Owned D:

And they were trashing on us so I cussed them out : D

btw

Leave attacking out of side dodges : D? Runouw and Nuke both have wavedashing and some of their own techs and we need some cool stuff too. ):

Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:41 pm

~DarkNess(TSON)~ wrote:
Owned D:

btw

Leave attacking out of side dodges : D? Runouw and Nuke both have wavedashing and some of their own techs and we need some cool stuff too. ):

i agree we need sum cool stuff, but are they making an adventure mode? and also do they have exspansion characters?

Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:44 pm
Site Admin

MGN Username: [TSON]
Currently Playing: with myself
siefier wrote:
~DarkNess(TSON)~ wrote:
Owned D:

btw

i agree we need sum cool stuff, but are they making an adventure mode? and also do they have exspansion characters?

um no

thats not what I meant

I mean like some hypothetical candy for the competitive nerd's mouth

wait

that came out wrong.

Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:45 pm

~DarkNess(TSON)~ wrote:
siefier wrote:
~DarkNess(TSON)~ wrote:
Owned D:

btw

um no

thats not what I meant

I mean like some hypothetical candy for the competitive nerd's mouth

wait

that came out wrong.

:xd: thanks... :-_-: dont i hate ppl who hafta fight im not getting competitive im just saying

Last edited by siefier on Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:47 pm

siefier wrote:

It's not a competition... I don't get why people are treating it as such... There's no money to be made out of any of these games, and, in the end, most people are just gonna call them games...

Cleod9 wrote:
[D] wrote:

And I really don't think you should have to take that. It's retarded how greedy for characters some of these people are even though the engine's really what people are gonna look at in the long run. I think you're working at a fine pace, you're not getting paid for this, you're just doing this because he can...

@TSoN: ... ._.

Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:47 pm
 [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next