The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:24 pm

[ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Ad infinitum 
Site Moderator

Wizzquizz wrote:
Are you still accepting characters?

Kinda, I'll just need to work with the story to get you in and if you intend to join you might have to wait a little before you can get in since everyone is kinda in-between legs of a journey.

Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:52 pm
Site Moderator

After an incredibly long time I decided I would sit down for an hour and draw up a new map. So there it is(Still need to finalize borders), I guess I should also get together the religious update and all the other crap I have back logged..

Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:58 am
Site Admin

I-it's beautiful!

Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:54 pm
Site Moderator

Kiki wrote:
I-it's beautiful!

Thanks <3 it's a rush job though so it's not really as good as it could be.

Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:27 pm

Currently Playing: No games
Name: Echelon Tuskhill

Appearance: Echelon is a short man, standing at only five feet tall. His skin is tanned and smooth, and he sports a large, red beard. His eyes are sharp and colored gray, giving him an antagonistic look. His hair is short and unkempt, going down only to the temples of his head. His face has an almost heavy look to it, as if he is bearing heavy knowledge. He wears a black robe that covers his entire body, and under that is a white toga and loincloth, the rest of his body completely uncovered, save for the sandals on his feet. Echelon sports lean muscle about his body from constant physical training he puts himself through. His eye's always seem to have bags under them, accenting the already heavy look of his long face.

Personality: Echelon is a quiet person. He talks to himself in mumbles, but when talking to others he speaks in phrases and single sentences. He can be rather stern with people, especially if he does not know them. Those who warm up to him learn that he will valiantly defend his and other people's honor, often leading to unnecessary conflict. He prefers to be referred to as “Tusk,” though does not mind people using his first name.

Weapons: Fists, bo staff

History: Echelon was born to a simple family, his mother a weaver and his father a farmer. At age 14 Echelon lost his parents to bandits, his father killed and mother abducted. Echelon then lived a life of a nomad, traveling until he heard stories of warriors from the far east, who could turn their bodies to iron and cleave through a squad of warriors with a single blow. Interested, he attempted to imitate their training. Over the years, Echelon noticed that he was not making much progress. However, one day, a nomad stumbled upon him during his meditation. Echelon explained what he was doing, and the nomad, impressed by his dedication, decided to teach him about drawing power from within. Over the next year, his training was altered in such a way that he felt himself opening up a river of power within himself. Just as he started to have this breakthrough, the nomad vanished, never to be seen again. The only thing he left Echelon was a bo staff banded with iron. Now Echelon has decided to travel the world, wanting to know what has become of it in the years he has been training, and perhaps come across his former mentor.

Skills: Can immensely thicken his fists, giving them almost rock like qualities
Can harden parts of his body to help prevent injuries from most weapons. Notable exceptions being weapons with 'high cutting power' or incredible blunt force.
Moderate resistance to heat

Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:04 pm
Site Moderator

accepted after a tid bit of editing.

Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:04 pm
Site Admin

Going to be posting sometime today or tomorrow.

Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:34 am
Site Moderator

I intend to post sometime today. Been busy quite recently and I keep putting the post off.

Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:35 am
Site Admin

>>

Clearly I fail reading comprehension. Don't write posts on cold meds folks!!

Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:37 pm
Site Moderator

I'll be posting for this and my genesis project soon now that my computer is back in order. I just need to get a few family things settled. Sorry for taking so long on both things.

Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:39 am
Site Admin

Ichigo wrote:
I'll be posting for this and my genesis project soon now that my computer is back in order. I just need to get a few family things settled. Sorry for taking so long on both things.

<333

Excited!

Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:30 pm
Site Moderator

I'm completely free of all things restricting me from writing so I should update everything late tonight and be back to a normal schedule. Sorry for the long wait.

Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:53 pm
Site Admin

Looking forward to it!

Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:23 pm
Site Moderator

this is actually going to take a little longer then I wanted it to. The forum seems to have not saved my drafted work that I had been scribbling over the past week so I'll have to rewrite and rethink over a big chunk of this all again. Sorry, I really did want to get it up just now but when I tried to access the draft and make final edits to it, it just wasn't there. I promise I'll have it re-written and done tonight.

Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:43 am

Currently Playing: Mandolin
we gonna get a post from anyone in the near future?

Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:07 pm
 [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next