The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:34 pm

[ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Preliminary: Snoble vs WarpandaXI. 

Klaus crouched, alert. He decided to stay in place, and wait for his opponent to make the first move.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:42 pm

Jacob thought about his position. "Crap... Maybe this wansn't the smartest idea... The cloud will dissapate eventually, and the opponent is just sitting there... Well, running in a zig-zag seemed to allow me to dodge well enough before, maybe it'll work again?" (Thats right, Jacob thinks in green.) He quickly jumped up. And remembering that he was still in blade runner (though knowing that wasn't very smart, as if he WAS hit it would hurt quite badly), he quickly started charging in a zig zag at his opponent, keeping control quite well.

Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:54 pm

((How can he run in a zig-zag, perfectly balanced, with one arm out of action?))

The green-haired man caught Klaus's eye. He was running in a zig-zag pattern, approaching with speed. Klaus rose, ready to run if needs be. He aimed as best as he could at his opponent, firing five times at the approaching figure. He left two bullets in the cartridge as a last resort, and stood still, coiled like a spring, ready to move at speed whenever necessary.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:48 am

Jacob saw five bullets coming after him, but in the patter he was going the first two would miss... However he was going straight for the line of fire. He quickly went into a sliding position and went under them, however the third bullet had lodged itself into his right arm. He let out a quick cry of pain along the ligns of "Ah!" and caught his breath then he looked at his opponent, who was once again in a springing position. He quickly realized that the glock his opponent held couldn't hold much more ammo. He also realized that he couldn't possibly snap, and thus he couldn't use a long range attack. He quickly realized just how badly his right arm was bleeeding and turned back to his normal form, keeping an eye on his opponent.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:35 am

Klaus started to slowly retreat from his opponent. He took brisk aim and fired the remaining two shots at his opponent, aiming again for the torso area. He unlocked the cartridge of the gun, letting it fall to the ground. He took another cartridge from his belt and loaded it into the pistol with a clunk. When he was out of range of his opponent, he resumed his previous stance. He crouched, staring at his opponent, waiting for him to make the first move.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:17 am

OOC: Dangit man, you got me exited that someone posted in my RP.

BIC: Jacob simply sidestepped the oncoming bullets, and seeing his opponent start to reload made him realize this was his chance. He quickly went into bladerunner and started running, he didn't particularly LIKE the pain it brought him, but he didn't really care. He was going to win this, and some regular minion with a gun wasn't going to stop him. He quickly started circling his opponent, very, very, fast. His opponent just put a new clip on, if he didn't do this now his chance would be over. Jacob carfully but still swiftly dashed up behind his opponent and thought about what he should do, but only for and barely even a split second. He wasn't one to kill, and luckly his momentium didn't stop. He quickly slid his outstretched leg across the ground several times, once again creating a large dustcloud, only this time his opponent was in it. Jacob quickly made an attempt to grab his opponents gun.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:21 am

As the dust-cloud swept around Klaus, he did not panic. He kept an eye out for his opponent. As the man emerged from the dust-cloud, it was predictably right in front of Klaus. As the man reached forward, attempting to grab his gun, Klaus wrenched it back, toward his chest. As the man recovered, Klaus swapped his gun to his left hand and punched the man straight in the gut, putting all his force into it.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:12 am

Jacob hadn't seen it coming, all the air was knocked out of him in one ill-aimed punch. He tried to recover and catch his breath, and as soon as he did he, aiming at his opponents left arm, quickly raised his right leg as if he were about to preform an axe kick, but he raised it with enough force to cut an arm off. And if his opponent didn't react quickly that was about to happen.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:44 am

As the leg came up, Klaus jerked his arm and did a half roll in the other direction. The sharp-edged leg smashed into the ground, and Klaus took his chance. At point blank range, he aimed shakily and fired off four shots at his opponent's head.

((This will be my last post for a while, going somewhere for a few days. I'm not sure if that means I get disqualified or not, but yeah.))

Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:18 pm

Seeing the attack coming, (I mean, he has a gun, whadya expect, him to fire lazers from 'is eyes?) he went into a ducking position as soon as his axe kick was over. Hearing bullets fly above his head, he quickly jumped to the side and then at his opponent to throw him off, and hopefully make it so that if his opponent fired again it would be into the dust where Jacob used to be. Jacob then quickly attempted a karate-chop at his opponents left arm.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:25 pm

((I'll continue until I have to leave))

Klaus rolled himself onto his belly to avoid the next chop. He pushed himself to his feet and began retreating, trying to put some distance between himself and his opponent. He kept his gun at the ready, and began moving hastily backward.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:51 pm

Jacob quickly made sure his opponent was out of sight, then went into blade runner and ran out of the dustcloud, only to go back in on the opposite side. After finding himself right behind his opponent, he quickly made a leg-sweeping movement.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:00 pm

Klaus was not ready for the leg that knocked him down to the ground. He fell down with a crunch, beside his opponent. Making the best of the situation, he quickly grasped the leg that hadn't kicked him and put his gun to it. He fired a single shot, which penetrated the whole way through.

((Won't be posting for a few days now.))

Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:49 pm

OOC: Auto hitter! Although I suppose I wouldn't really be able to dodge that anyway... Guess i'll let it slide.

BIC: Jacob felt a grasp at his left leg, then a piercing pain. He quickly dropped to the ground on his right knee and grabbed at his opponents gun arm with his right arm (with all due pain mind you) at the same time as he moved his left arm at his opponents throat. "Heh, if you make the slightest movement you can kiss yer life goodbye... I'm sure none of us want THAT, now do we?"

Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:39 pm

It was a foolish maneuver by his opponent, for Klaus still had his finger around the trigger. He fired three shots, again at point blank range.

Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:37 pm
 [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next