The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 2:26 am

[ 507 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next
The Light in the Darkness 
Legendary Ghost

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XI, Left 4 Dead 2
Hakker ran to catch up with Zenchar, a knife slowly forming in his hand as he shadowed the man, preparing to move in and kill him, his time was up, after all. He flinched as he saw Miso talk to his target, not liking the idea of fighting against two people at once, but it had to be done, for his safety and peace.

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:04 pm
Site Moderator

A voice pierced through Hakker's mind.

(A knife....such murderous intent. Why do you intend on such a thing?)

They come for me...

They come through the forest...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?
Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true, that man has no control, even over his own will."

Happily married to Kiki <3

Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:07 pm
Legendary Ghost

Hakker flinched, though remained silent, blending in with the other villagers. He was, after all, one of them. "Your the one poking around in my mind, you tell me." He replied to the mental intruder, wondering if he had anything worth mentioning to say.

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:16 pm
Site Moderator

"Ohhhh.....but where's the fun in that?" Nwol asked Hakker. Nwol may have prodded into his mind, but it would take some digging still if he wanted the information.

OOC: Nwol mind reader, elaboration please, that and im confused or is it suppose to be a secret.

They come for me...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?

Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:25 pm
Legendary Ghost

Hakker remained hidden, even as the group of villagers he was blending in with passed right by Zenchar. "Well, then, tell me why your poking around in my business, or why your in my village at all, and I'll tell you what you are asking about."

Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:37 pm
Site Moderator

"In you, I see great potential. I came because i sense dark things on the way, true evil is coming. I showed up and felt my self drawn to this area. It's something I should talk to you in person about."

They come for me...

The mages...

Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:53 pm

Currently Playing: Zero Time Dilemma
Indeox backed away from the bear, and fired an arrow. His nerves failed him, and it hit a nearby tree rather than it's target. He knocked another one slowly. 'I need some help. There's no way I can fight this thing.' he thought, and he retreated into the nearby woods, no longer frozen in one spot by fear. He struggled, and managed to climb a few limbs into a paper birch tree. Knowing he was in a better position, he regained his calm composure and knocked an arrow, shutting an eye to insure he would not miss. He pulled string back, and the arrow flew with a zip into the bear's back. The bear, enraged, ran towards the tree. It tackled the tree, causing it to shake. In shock, Indeox dropped his quiver, it hitting the limb down a few feet. Without ammunition, he began to panic. He screamed for help.

"Is anyone around here?" he yelled.

Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:03 pm
Site Admin

Delilah heard the scream for help, she raised both of her hands and stared at them as if they were scales "On one hand I can go save whoever is in danger, but it would probably be too dark to continue my journey. On the other hand I can pretend I heard nothing and get to the next village sooner." she shrugged "Who am I kidding?" with a sudden surge of strength she ran towards where she heard the scream. She saw a bear attacking a tree and in it was the man who she had run up and down the stairs of the building with, she knocked her staff loudly against the tree to get it's attention. "HERE BEAR HERE BEAR!" she yelled trying to get the bear's attention, she took some of the food she had in her pack and threw it with all her might into one of the bushes away from their direction.

Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:12 pm

Currently Playing: Vanquish
Deus hereing the Indeox's cry, appeared out the dark, and stood with his back facing Indeox, he noticed the enraged bear, in a besrk rage he walked up slowly to furious beast, and quickly put his hand on the animal's face, " be calm...." he said as the bear slowly calmed down and began to be tame. " Now let me help you...." he said sending white energy into the bear's back healing its wound at steady pace, soon after the bear went on its way. " There now..." he said to Indeox, "All is well.." as he said to Indeox and Delilah.

Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:14 pm
Site Admin

Delilah stared at the man with a confused expression "I swear that man must be stalking me"she thought to herself. She walked over to the tree that Indeox was in and she picked up his arrows and placed them in the quiver for him. "Here you go" she said politely. "It's a good thing Mr. Mysterious was there to help us" she said, looking over to the direction that he had walked.

Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:17 pm

Currently Playing: Zero Time Dilemma
Thank you both." he said quietly, shaking his head at the fact that he couldn't have done it himself, ashamed. "I hope you didn't waste too much of your provisions helping me out." He said to Delilah. He smiled, then began to walk away, deciding he should leave just in case the bear came back. 'I'm not nearly as strong as I should be. I shouldn't be afraid. I have the strength, but my courage is lacking.' he thought in a rather solemn mood.

Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:18 pm

Zenchar turned to Miso
"Look, 3 years ago, I was in a group of people who where the most capable of fighting what we call the darkness. We eventually disbanded after an internal argument. After we stopped trying, the darkness took it's chance to strike. I've been hunting down an old 'friend' who happened to be one of my fellow fighters, named Hakker, for what he did to my wife. Now where in a big pile of s***, and it's because Hakker doesn't have enough common sense to help us fix what we messed up." Zenchar explained throughly

Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:24 pm

"I see... So revenge is your aim. While this world falls into ruin, taken over by the force you once joined together to fight against, you focus on revenge." Miso says, a disgusted tone in his voice.

Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:54 am

Zenchar turned to Miso, with an expression that showed everything horrible he'd ever seen
"You're lucky kid. Throughout your life, did you have any troubles, did you have huge burdens to bear, DID YOU LOSE THE ONE PERSON THAT MEANS THE MOST IN A MAN'S LIFE?!" he shouted at Miso "I once was like you, naive and young. I had everything I had dreamed of. Look at me now, I'm an old, haggard man who lost everything. everything except my will to live. That is the one thread that keeps me sane and fully alive." Zenchar started to move ahead up the road "You don't know what I've seen.

Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:17 pm
Legendary Ghost

"We'll talk when I have finished my business." Hakker promised Nwol, walking into Zenchar's path. "Then, what have you seen, 'old friend'? What have you seen, that justifies you risking the life of everyone I care about?" He demanded, clutching the knife in his hand.

Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:26 pm
 [ 507 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next