The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 5:09 am

[ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next
The Dream Topic 

Dream Dictionary?
http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/
Find out what you dreams mean.
Pretty interesting.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:31 pm

Waifu: I'm married
Mr. Jaks wrote:
Dream Dictionary?
http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/
Find out what you dreams mean.
Pretty interesting.

How come every different one of those I go to interprets them completely differently?

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:53 pm
YIM WWW

I can never recall mine.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:01 pm

I recently had a dream that didn't end too well.
I was a v***** detective who joined a a nudist drug cartel, and then my p**** was cut off by the mafia.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:09 pm

Whimskull wrote:
I was a v***** detective who joined a a nudist drug cartel, and then my p**** was cut off by the mafia.

Lovely.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:43 am

Whimskull wrote:
I was a v#%$& detective who joined a a nudist drug cartel, and then my p#%$& was cut off by the mafia.

O.o
That's...disturbing.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:57 am
YIM WWW

This one's weird:

I had a dream-nightmare in a dream..yea. What happened:

I dreampt me and my family were in a hotel, and fell asleep on the room's bed to the left, and had a nightmare, and I used to like birds as my favorite animal, which brings up more: I was on top of a huge castle, and there was grass with birds, which started pecking at each other, and I told 'em, "Stop that!" and they got so p***** off, they attacked me, and everything went black and I woke up.

Another:

In my house, we have a GIANT fan-thingy which has bars covering it on the roof to my common-hallway to get to mah room*. So, someone in my family decided to turn on the fan, and turned a knob with time in minutes, and giant-a** bees came out, and had 4 wings. FOUR! My mom's allegict to bees, and we tried to kill them, but they re-produced by spreading their 4 wings out, and 4 small ones came out. Yea, and even spookier: I call them "Monkflies" which after seeing that dream, I looked it up on google images, and..they..are..

REAL! But they didn't look anything like what my dreams showed.

*= Well, these cover the fan from view, and it's from the attic--so bugs get in. But, if you turn the minutes knob, you can open the bars, and see the fan.

//// <--Bars covering fan from roof of hallway
* <-- Minutes knob

Current Demo: None! Go check it out!

Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:20 am

I don't dream. ;_;

Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:21 am

But dreaming is a vital importance for clearing our "RAM" except for that one dude...

Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:52 pm
YIM WWW

Location: Sitting @ home of course, why would you like to know??
Soulful wrote:
I've always dreamed of having this topic locked. midoinitrite?

:xd: :xd: I can't stop laughing!!

Meh My girlfriend broke up with me, it's like being stabbed in the heart. I know about 4 girls that have a crush on me as well, but I think I'll just go to the school dance friday.

it's not being stabbed in the heart if you're a pale skinny retard and no one wants you
also dont mistake the slightest bit of attention as a crush
get over yourself

^Funniest Quote Ever!

Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:51 pm

Currently Playing: UNIST
I had a dream about Zombies and Roller Coasters. O_o And school sadly, can never get away, even at night. I woke up and had the urge to read about hawks.

Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:40 pm
YIM

I had a dream where I was living in an advanced civilization of humanoids that spanned across dozens of solar systems. The only catch was I was living in a post-disaster era. The emperor of the civilization went crazy and took out some key structures across his kingdom. The result was we were living in modern Earth-like technology, when the people around me talked of the most awesome inventions that were now gone.

It was sorta depressing. At the same time, it might be a good story idea.

Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:15 am

I had a dream my dad got squished by Bowser landing on him. And I had a dream where I had to rescue my family in a mystical pool. I had to get through a bunch of obstacles, and go to the pool, where'd there be oxagon shapes about 8 of them, and had to put a certain color of leaves in each. And one where I had to go and beat a bunch of enemies, but died at the end...

THIS happened LAST NIGHT. I've had this dream for a while in a year or two it happens..So, i'm in a game, and with two kids my age. We have guns, and there's traps n stuff. At the end, you fight, I call him, the Mysterious Man. I never saw his face..it looks like he's hidden in shadows almost! And, I take out a machine gun and shoot the guy, and he's got a lot of health..so, he jumps down from this platform walkway and spawns a vehicle! He tries to hit me, and now I gotta shoot and destroy the car to beat him! When I did, I beat him. Then, the screen goes blank, and my computer, I guess it is, scans, and says, "DETECTED CHEATING DEVICE FROM..." and I go, "WTF?" since I know he's got infinite ammo and spawns cars cuz of the device..it's so creepy! A nightmare! I typed up my nightmares on my old computer, and every one I typed, I felt like crying, and a stomach pain..weird huh? Just like right now at 11:02pm. Freaky..anyone care to explain..without confusing me with things?

Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:35 pm

PLRTNAWOEP wrote:

I stopped reading, you need to get out more.

1. Don't tell me what to do.
2. Oh, keep reading. It's really...interesting. Kind of.

Bankai wrote:
I had a dream my dad got squished by Bowser landing on him. And I had a dream where I had to rescue my family in a mystical pool. I had to get through a bunch of obstacles, and go to the pool, where'd there be oxagon shapes about 8 of them, and had to put a certain color of leaves in each. And one where I had to go and beat a bunch of enemies, but died at the end...

THIS happened LAST NIGHT. I've had this dream for a while in a year or two it happens..So, i'm in a game, and with two kids my age. We have guns, and there's traps n stuff. At the end, you fight, I call him, the Mysterious Man. I never saw his face..it looks like he's hidden in shadows almost! And, I take out a machine gun and shoot the guy, and he's got a lot of health..so, he jumps down from this platform walkway and spawns a vehicle! He tries to hit me, and now I gotta shoot and destroy the car to beat him! When I did, I beat him. Then, the screen goes blank, and my computer, I guess it is, scans, and says, "DETECTED CHEATING DEVICE FROM..." and I go, "WTF?" since I know he's got infinite ammo and spawns cars cuz of the device..it's so creepy! A nightmare! I typed up my nightmares on my old computer, and every one I typed, I felt like crying, and a stomach pain..weird huh? Just like right now at 11:02pm. Freaky..anyone care to explain..without confusing me with things?

I think I can. You see...you need to play Rayman. That always helps me. Make sure it's the original 1995 PSX version, the one with Moskito and Mr. Dark, and Candy Chateu and Blue Mountain, and you know, that one. Any other Rayman game won't help.

Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:18 am

Goombill wrote:
PLRTNAWOEP wrote:

I stopped reading, you need to get out more.

1. Don't tell me what to do.
2. Oh, keep reading. It's really...interesting. Kind of.

Bankai wrote:

I think I can. You see...you need to play Rayman. That always helps me. Make sure it's the original 1995 PSX version, the one with Moskito and Mr. Dark, and Candy Chateu and Blue Mountain, and you know, that one. Any other Rayman game won't help.

I don't play Rayman....could you just explain what it means?

Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:16 pm
 [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next