The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 3:05 am

[ 1856 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 124  Next
McLeodGaming Mafia XIV [Cowboys vs Cattlerustlers] 

Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts Days, Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded, Fire Emblem The Sacred Stones, Spiral Knights, Megaman Zero 4
I had a really long post that I wrote before this, though, somehow, it went missing. Oh well.
I find it weird that you guys do not put 194 into the equation. Don't forget, 194 was also backing Panthera up since the beginning of the day, along with Ramsey. 194 also pushed for 'starting from scratch', which I think, was started by Panthera, followed by 194, then Ramsey. I think I spot a scum team there. From scummiest to least scummiest:
Scum(S>W)Panthera & Ramsey(both equally scummy), 194(Leaning towards town, need to make sure)
Though now, 194 seems to lean towards town. For now, I'll assume that he's NOT in the same scum team as Panthera and Ramsey.
(Sorry for the short post)

Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:40 pm
BR Member

Currently Playing: Chaconne
Voting Panthera Leo: Dephius, King Arthur, TheOneWhoKnocks, Brikmaninoff, JamesClyde, Lukepi, Felipe_9595 (L-2)
Voting Ramsey: Terra, Kyuubit
Voting JamesClyde: Ramsey

With 17 people alive (whew that's a lot of people) it takes 9 votes to lynch (whew that's a lot of votes)

Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:45 pm
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: Dota 2, BoI: Rebirth, Fallout 4, Bloodborne, MGSV
Dephius voted Ramsey

AMA

Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:49 pm
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Undertale
JamesClyde wrote:
I had a really long post that I wrote before this, though, somehow, it went missing. Oh well.
I find it weird that you guys do not put 194 into the equation. Don't forget, 194 was also backing Panthera up since the beginning of the day, along with Ramsey. 194 also pushed for 'starting from scratch', which I think, was started by Panthera, followed by 194, then Ramsey. I think I spot a scum team there. From scummiest to least scummiest:
Scum(S>W)Panthera & Ramsey(both equally scummy), 194(Leaning towards town, need to make sure)
Though now, 194 seems to lean towards town. For now, I'll assume that he's NOT in the same scum team as Panthera and Ramsey.
(Sorry for the short post)

Do you really? If we were this dreamed up scum team, do you honestly, honestly think it would be our prerogative to make it glaringly obvious? I feel like you're just trying way too hard as a townie to find messages and symbols in cloud formations and not thinking logically.

Unvote

Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:20 pm

Main suspects are Pathera, JC.
Pathera is the most obvious, the whole "random voting thing is useless" is not only untrue, but it seems very much like an attempt to wear out the day so the mafia can get a free kill. Also it has been discussed in mafia past that random voting is much better then doing nothing. As long as pathera has been around I would think he would have learned by now.

JC is very scummy as well. I don't need to mention how defensive he was against Felipe's post, but after he starts being in a bad light he immediately takes Felipe off his list like it was nothing. What's with the change of mind? Maybe I'm not able to determine his play style since he is fairly new, but was there any real reason to stop suspecting Felipe?

Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:26 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Savvy, eh?
Currently Playing: Savvy's Art Academy
Ramsey, why did you unvote?

As it stands, I'm reading JamesClyde, Terra, TheOneWhoKnocks and Felipe as town. Dephius, Blood and Ramesy are progressively darker shades of scummy. Panthera is my preferred lynch for the day unless he can start backing up what he is saying with something other than "Brik is awesome at being mafia so don't trust him. Ever." /egotrip

There is one guy that managed to fly completely under the radar, and that concerns me. Namely, Luk. How in earth did he manage to slip his no-reasoning vote onto the primary wagon without anyone noticing?

Luk, why are you voting Panthera Leo? Come to think of it, that's a question that everyone on board the wagon should answer.

Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:49 pm
BR Member

Oh, one more thing. Bonsaitoad and Mr. Shoop should step it up and provide us with some content, please.

Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:52 pm

Currently Playing: MELEE!!!!!!!!
Brikmaninoff wrote:
Ramsey, why did you unvote?

As it stands, I'm reading JamesClyde, Terra, TheOneWhoKnocks and Felipe as town. Dephius, Blood and Ramesy are progressively darker shades of scummy. Panthera is my preferred lynch for the day unless he can start backing up what he is saying with something other than "Brik is awesome at being mafia so don't trust him. Ever." /egotrip

There is one guy that managed to fly completely under the radar, and that concerns me. Namely, Luk. How in earth did he manage to slip his no-reasoning vote onto the primary wagon without anyone noticing?

Luk, why are you voting Panthera Leo? Come to think of it, that's a question that everyone on board the wagon should answer.

You are right, everyone missed Luke's vote (I dont know how the hell someone can not notice Luke O-o)

inb4, lazy replacement that didnt want to read and jumped on the BW

Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:56 pm
Site Moderator

For why I'm voting Pant Leo
TheOneWhoKnocks wrote:
Pant Leo, for the record I'm not voting you because of your "lets not random lynch" stuff. I'm voting you because of your ridiculous over defensiveness about it and your OMGUS attitude against Brik with nothing to back it up.

AMA

Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:31 pm
BR Member

Thanks, TheOneWhoKnocks.

Doing this is really important, guys. We have to ensure that this lynch is educated and justified by all parties involved.

Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:35 pm

Currently Playing: FE6-8, Radiant Historia, TWEWY
TheOneWhoKnocks wrote:
Gegarding Ramsey, I honestly don't get the heat on him. Maybe I should read the attacks on him again, but he's a null read atm.

Regarding Ramsey, my suspicion is on him because of this(get ready for a multiquote):
Ramsey wrote:
You might as well not be using it now; you're putting it to waste. Starting from scratch with no possibility of bandwagon from any dumb user(s) who mass vote one particular person for no reason would be pretty nice, I think. What we're doing now is wasting time.

All we accomplished right now is we desensitized everybody to a vote shock, so good job I guess.

Random voting helps to break the ice, so you don't have to start from scratch. In fact, analyzing voting patterns in random voting does help.

Ramsey wrote:
Vote: JamesClyde

Yeah. No-reasoning vote on JC.

Ramsey wrote:
Just know that i would love to pick apart why terra sounds dumb but you will all have to deal with the cliffhanger until tomorrow.

I didnt bandwagon you loser, i gave my own reasoning and after reading james' post i voted him. Chill.

Claims he has reasoning and still hasn't said why I sound dumb.

Panthera wagon already analyzed. Luke's bw jump isn't too great. Still think vote on Ramsey is justified.

@Luke, Bonsai, Shoop: Get inside the game. Start scumhunting.

Sig courtesy of Arthur: eternally grateful.

Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:12 am
Site Moderator

What's your take on the Leo wagon, Terra.

AMA

Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:25 am

Currently Playing: FE6-8, Radiant Historia, TWEWY
TheOneWhoKnocks wrote:
What's your take on the Leo wagon, Terra.

Refer to page 17 for analysis of four of the votes on the wagon.

Brik's vote is somewhat justified and he has been placing pressure on Panthera.

Need to read up on Felipe to see whether vote has been justified previously.

Luke's bw was horrible.

Overall wagon quite solid, good votes, some random bandwagoning though.

Sig courtesy of Arthur: eternally grateful.

Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:32 am
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Sekiro, Persona 4
Waifu: That’s right. PS4.
Brikmaninoff wrote:
Luk, why are you voting Panthera Leo?

He seems a tad on the defensive side, but then again I'm pretty new to mafia and probably am not the best judge of defensiveness relative to this sort of game

Terra wrote:
Luke's bw was horrible.

wasn't trying to bandwagon but mmk

Felipe_9595 wrote:
You are right, everyone missed Luke's vote (I dont know how the hell someone can not notice Luke O-o)

inb4, lazy replacement that didnt want to read and jumped on the BW

frick off
i did read through most of the thread

Blue wrote:
lol Cry more, Terminex. f*** f**. lolololololol What a b****.

Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:50 am
Site Moderator

Do you have any other reads, luk?

AMA

Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:59 am
 [ 1856 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 124  Next