The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:37 pm

[ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
up for a challenge. 

Location: The Dark World, currently sitting on my Throne, Waiting for someone good at brawl to fight me.
"This trick again?" Light's Body flickers as the smoke begins to clear. "You seriously have too much time on your hands. Light heard rustling in the Tree behind him. Another one!?! With that thought Light directed his attention to the Tree and shot a White Orb at it, as the Orb hit the Tree Fell over. A Bird flew out.

I'M GOING TO BE ALL OF THE DRAGONS

Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:03 pm

glitch came out of the shadow of a mountain, this time in front of light, to take him on directly.
"Time? Time is un-important to me. I do what i please, when i please, and no clock tells me my time is up."
glitch started to laugh loudly, then flew foreward and aimed to kick shade in the chest.

Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:06 pm

Location: The Dark World, currently sitting on my Throne, Waiting for someone good at brawl to fight me.
OOC: Its Light, not Shade >.>

Light watches glitch as he gets kicked." You're an imbecile."
Light shoots a White Orb, point blank on Glitch's Chest.

Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:02 pm

A hole formed in glitches chest.
"Hahaha... this IS fun. You're the strongest person i have faced so far."
glitch started stumbling around.
"Well, ive had fun fighting you, NOW IM GOING TO HAVE FUN KILLING YOU!"
glitch's wound healed, and he once again, rushed light, one sword swipe after another, all the while charging his blaster one final time.
OOC: btw, this isnt godmod right? im never specifically saying your going to die, glitch the charecter is just being kocky. =P
also, yeah i know its light, just got mixed up with ur username and all. =P

Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:06 pm

I've wasted to much Time. After all the hits given to him, Light's Body was no longer able to move. This match ended the second you touched the Hilt of my Blade. Light and Glitch's Body Glow as everything Around them stops moving. As if life itself has been trapped in a single moment of Time. Light and Glitch Disappear then reappear infront of 2 figures.
???: Name yourself!
???: heheh...
Now you get to see one of Life's horrors. With those words Light appeared behind the being that laughed and cut his head off. Life, and Time, are related. Now if your done wasting both. You should leave.
Light and Glitch reappear in the exact same place they were at when Glitch was hit with Light's Hilt. This match can go on for ages, and you're the only one who'll get hurt, and I won't even have to waste my time.

Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:18 pm

"hahaha, you think i am hurt? please, im not even HUMAN! The only reason you are the strongest opponent i have faced, is because you are the only one who has survived this long! but if somone like you needs to rest, then fine. i will stand still, and count down from 10. do what you want during this time, i will close my eyes, but if i can still see you after the ten seconds, i will continue this fight."
*glitch closed his eyes, and began counting down.*

Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:26 pm

In a flash, Light appears infront of Glitch with the tip of the sword touching Glitch in the center of the chest. If I brought you back in time to watch something just with touch of the Hilt, what might you think will happen whenever you get cut by it?

Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:45 pm

"Ha! Human weapons like those couldnt harm me like this!"
glitch looked at the weapon for a bit
"... Its not just any ordinary human weapon though."
Glitch receded into his shadow, and hid in lights, now lights shadow changed form to match glitches body shape.

Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:12 pm

OOC: BGM :wee: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBO91U4cO5s

I guess you haven't learned yet. Light puts away his white sword, and takes out his brown sword.
Light stabs the ground as it disappears and everything including the Mountain falls in. Light is seen standing on a Platform with Magma below him and everything around him. Is it hot in here, or is it just me?

Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:10 pm

*light noticed that his shadow came back, in the form of glitch, and then noticed he had a stabbing pain where he sliced his shadow.*
"hahaha, its definitely not YOU! but THIS is pretty got!"
said glitch as he came out of light's shadow.
His sword and blaster turned into blue and red plasma hands, glitch grabbed light by the neck in his left hand, and lights skin started to burn.

Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:09 pm

hehehe...... Light laughs as the ground under Glitch gets flooded with magma. If you didn't know, under the earth's crust is magma, which means we're now too deep to get out. Light kicks Glitch away then jumps onto a Stalagmite then he shoots a White Orb at a stalactite above Glitch, making it fall.

Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:50 pm

glitch had to act fast. he had just been injured by slamming hard against a stalagmite, so he was moving slower than usual. the stalagtite hit.
"ugh...."
a pulse of energy pushed away the rocks, glitch stood before light.
"I will leave, for now, but this will not be the last time you will cross paths with me. I WILL make sure of THAT!"
glitch started laughing as his body started losing color, turning into a bluish color, then it faded away.
OOC: that was fun. =D RP over for this time i guess. you win! want me to lock?
Btw, i ended it cuz i was getting a little god-modey. =P

Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:22 pm

OOC: uhh, I Kicked you off of me, then I Hit a Stalactite above you making it fall. Anyways
Before Glitch gets the chance to disappear Light appears in front of him and cuts him shallowly with the tip of his sword, they both go back to the time when Glitch was first hit by the Hilt, Glitch still Injured.
You leave right before you finish you? Oh well, I guess I have to go now. Light puts his hand in his robe as his body glows and disappears.

Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:30 pm

OOC: i said I was being god moddy, not you. =P

Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:34 pm
 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2