The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 5:39 pm

[ 2183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121 ... 146  Next
Official Naruto Manga Topic 

Location: The Dark World, currently sitting on my Throne, Waiting for someone good at brawl to fight me.
Ziku wrote:
The Jubi is weird
Really really really really really really really really really weird

You're just never gonna let it go are you? The fact that I can't tell what animal it's supposed to be is really weird. At least we could kind of tell with the giant Horse-Dolphin thing.

I'M GOING TO BE ALL OF THE DRAGONS

Wed May 29, 2013 8:27 pm
SSF2 Developer

I think it's supposed to be lol

Like, so far, what has it spawned from its body?

-Huge flower thingy that fires hige bombs.
-Splinters that stab people AND GROW.
-Random epic muscles.
-Smaller versions of itself.

Thu May 30, 2013 12:54 am

MGN Username: NessSuccess
Currently Playing: Smash Bros
Don't think it's supposed to be an animal like the others, just an evil creature.

3DS FC: 1633-4280-9596
NNID: Ness_Success

Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:16 pm
YIM WWW

Currently Playing: Boi, ffxiv and dbz fighterz.
Waifu: am lonely
this chapter was really good imo
the ending was really awesome too

sorry, I only listen to freshest jams from the youngest leans

Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:20 am

I guess Sasuke's move from Snake to Hawk was just temporary.
I really can"t imagine what there will still be to do with Madara at this point. Everyone has been pullimg out their biggest guns, everyone is pulling a big damn heroes moment, I just can't imagine what there could be lect to do. Even if Madara or Obito managed to host this monstrosity, I'm not sure it could get much fitting and awesome than this.

Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:00 am

Currently Playing: Boi, ffxiv and dbz fighterz.
Waifu: am lonely
im half expecting sasuke to merge hi susano with narutos biju kind of like what madara did to the nine tails when he was fighting hashirama

sorry, I only listen to freshest jams from the youngest leans

Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:59 am

Oh goody, we think we finally have reached the end of Sasuke's needlessly long, painfully convoluted character arc, and now he's got ulterior motives. Damn it, I was so ready for this to be over.

Also... Quite a last page there ._.

Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:10 am

Location: The Dark World, currently sitting on my Throne, Waiting for someone good at brawl to fight me.
Ziku wrote:
Oh goody, we think we finally have reached the end of Sasuke's needlessly long, painfully convoluted character arc, and now he's got ulterior motives. Damn it, I was so ready for this to be over.

Also... Quite a last page there ._.

I saw it and thought I missed a couple pages.

Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:41 pm

HA! f*** YES! IT HAPPENED! Oh I was worried when that last chapter ended, but it finally happened!
Obito reclaims his spot as main villain baby! Now I'm hyped!

Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:18 am

Well. Only one thing to do now. Have Naruto and Killer Bee fuse together so everyone doesn't die.

Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:39 pm

Shade wrote:
Well. Only one thing to do now. Have Naruto and Killer Bee fuse together so everyone doesn't die.

Where the heck did Bee go anyway? I keep forgetting to ask

EDIT
Okay, chapter's already out and all there really is to say is... s***. I mean, Obito's not even there anymore. We go from one utterly awesome, seemingly insane villain to one that seems to be even crazier. I love it!
And... Sigh. Seriously Madara? You have ANOTHER trump card? I guess he may try and take over Sasuke or something like I had thought but still...
Obito please... PLEASE f*** him up. Please show us what a superior villain you are.

Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:46 pm

Ziku wrote:
Shade wrote:

Where the heck did Bee go anyway? I keep forgetting to ask

EDIT
Okay, chapter's already out and all there really is to say is... s***. I mean, Obito's not even there anymore. We go from one utterly awesome, seemingly insane villain to one that seems to be even crazier. I love it!
And... Sigh. Seriously Madara? You have ANOTHER trump card? I guess he may try and take over Sasuke or something like I had thought but still...
Obito please... PLEASE f*** him up. Please show us what a superior villain you are.

I love how he just shows up. Lol

Why would he want to take over Sasuke? That is a downgrade. But then again, he already has a double Sharingan. What does he want? Sharingan²?

I wonder if Kakashi is just gonna chill there.

Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:15 am

Shade wrote:
Why would he want to take over Sasuke? That is a downgrade. But then again, he already has a double Sharingan. What does he want? Sharingan²?

To eventually be alive again. He probably still plans to be the Jimjurichi but still needs a living body to do so

Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:13 am

How hilarious would it be, if Naruto and Sasuke both died. And Kishimoto just moved on to Mario 'cause he got bored of Naruto?

Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:12 am

Shade wrote:
How hilarious would it be, if Naruto and Sasuke both died. And Kishimoto just moved on to Mario 'cause he got bored of Naruto?

Then we'd have Mario stories that alternate between being epic and being so zoomed in and at such a bad angle I have no clue what the f*** is going on.
NO, I'M NOT DROPPING THIS. I SERIOUSLY COULD NOT TELL YOU A SINGLE THING THAT JUST HAPPENED IN ANYTHING MORE THAN THE VAGUEST DETAIL

Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:03 am
 [ 2183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121 ... 146  Next